Weekly Photo Contest: Feast

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamperti77

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Fig pastries appetizer my wife and 5 year old son made for Thanksgiving. Using a Note 4 and downloaded and used the Samsung Food mode.

Posted via the Android Central App

lamperti77

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Fig pastries appetizer my wife and 5 year old son made for Thanksgiving. Using a Note 4 and downloaded and used the Samsung Food mode.

Says I can't upload the attachment.

Posted via the Android Central App

ALN1

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Beautiful anticipation of the perfect family Thanksgiving feast. Taken with my Galaxy S5 and gently edited with the stock editing software.

Posted via Android Central AppFeast.jpg

Last edited:

Raymond Belanger

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
This is Amber the Leopard Gecko. She is about to have a feast of meal worms... mmmmm! Don't they look yummy?!

This picture was taken with my Note 4, no flash, camera zoom 2.0x, no post processing.Amber the Leopard Gecko.jpg

Kupo15

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
IMG_20141115_125519.jpg

Culinary Fusion. Taken with my Motorola Droid Turbo.

Your mouth salivating isn't caused by a modified picture. Only available lighting was used.

This, my friends, is called an Adobo Burger (paired with Belgian Fries) from a restaurant called The Oinkster in Hollywood/Los Angeles. In many ways, I feel like this burger represents a little bit of who I am. This burger is a fusion of American and Filipino cuisine. Adobo is typically slow-cooked stew of pork or chicken, with the main components being soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. This dish is a staples of the Philippines, and is cooked many different ways, depending on which part of the Philippines is making it.

The burger consists of a pork patty with shredded pork adobo, topped with pico de gallo to cut through the fat and saltiness. The contents of the burger are held together by a pandesal bun with garlic aioli spread on the inside. Pandesal is a sweet roll, usually eaten for breakfast or used for sandwiches in the Philippines. All of this beauty is nestled in the twice-deep fried Belgian Fries.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i said, "you CANNOT put a 20 lb turkey on the rotisserie, it'll fall off, get stuck, be too heavy, won't turn,burn on outside, be raw in middle ETC..." Ppl FRY turkeys, or bake them, i never heard of one being ROTISSERIED!"

He said, "it'll be FINE, shhhhhhhh!..."

Rotisserie Turkey.jpg

FIRST time in 12 years, hubby was RIGHT and i was WRONG!

Taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (another thing he was WRONG about...
:-*)

Last edited:

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Our Thanksgiving Turkey in the background with a nice candle in the foreground. The photo was taken with my Xperia Z1s (probably my last good photo with it, as I'm expecting the Moto X to come today). I cropped it, adjusted the contrast, and added some vignette in the stock Sony photo editor. Happy Holidays everyone! And I'm definitely Thankful for AC giving us all these fun opportunities to win great prizes!

feast.jpg

UncommonDad

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Morning after Thanksgiving, my 2 year old son wanted stuffing for breakfast... So he dug in, not caring if it was cold. 😁

20141128_103630.jpg

Galaxy S4, stock camera, post in Pixlr Express

enakc

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
2014-10-23 06.15.11 1.jpg

Local Board.
Taken with Samsung Galaxy S4.

While on a road trip, we had decided to try a local board at every city we stopped in. When we reached Oklahoma City we had to do just that. The local board was filled with cheese, meat, and pickled vegetables from around the area.

batman458

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
feast.jpg

A slice of melon may not be a feast for most people, but it certainly is for these ants! Taken on my Nexus 4, edited in the stock editing app.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
2014-11-27 12.14.52.jpg
This is a pic of the 5 cheese Mac and cheese I made fresh out of the oven on Thanksgiving day. Verizon Galaxy S3, no editing, just a good cook with an eye for photographing my masterpieces. And my grandma wanted everyone to see it before my mom grandma and I wolfed it down!

Last edited:

meme10v3

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
IMG_20141129_143808.jpg
I took this picture when my aunt came to visit and we had a hug family gathering for the first time in 7 years, my job was to gril those home-made burgers.
I took it using moto x 2014 cam, auto enhance and cropped.

bsinc1962

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Took this at a wedding last weekend with my G3. Blurred it a little with Snapseed.

b3ee25be604a49e7c4d402a6affea380.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy