Weekly Photo Contest: Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
weekly-photo-contest-sharing.jpg

Pizza for two. Taken with a Moto X (2014).

We all grew up being told by our parents that it's best to share with others, and while it didn't seem like the best idea when we were kids being forced to let others use our toys, we sure know it stands true as adults. That's why this week we're going with the prompt "sharing" for our weekly photo contest, and we think it opens up the door for a wide variety of pictures to be taken.

Fitting perfectly with the sharing theme, our friends at Fujifilm have graciously provided us with an Instax Share mobile printer to give away, which lets you instantly print and share photos right after you take them on your smartphone. We have just one printer to give away, along with two packs of instant film so you'll have plenty of chances to share physical copies of the great photos you take with your phone.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (December 16) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

cretu

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
20141210_011100.jpg
This was taken with my note 4 last night during a little Montreal snow storm. No editing at all. The street lamps created nice lighting :)

Last edited:

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Two great vacation drinks sharing a glass. I got this on a cruise I went on; Half strawberry daiquiri and half pina colada. Taken with nexus 4 edited with snapseed.

IMG_20131001_134316_1.jpg

Sandbox28

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Taken with my GS5. After my daughter was born my wife and I donated to a few organization's in her name. This year it was for Shoes That Fit. While it's not much we know that every little bit helps.
c1a915c20828298db31cb3ac5ed43660.jpg

ggoomani

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Your first post with the photo of the pizza reminded me of the photo I carry in my 2013 Moto X. This was from a few weeks ago at a pizza restaurant in So. CA. Every time I see the photo, it just makes me feel warm and happy like a little kid. No adjustments or filters used. It's just pretty the way it is.

20141129 1st class pizza.jpg

Urbano Burriola

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
20141204_140739_1.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
~Snapseed (app) enhanced.

Alright, the story behind the "sharing" in this pic.

This is my work keyboard. This is not exactly shared by everyone at my job, however I will call it "shared" due to the fact that it has been through 4 different people before me....... Those 4 people had been fired.... I'm thinking its cursed and I should rid of it as soon as possible right?! Well it does not look as if it had been cleaned since the dark ages. May I add that the camera on the Note 4 is just insane. Previously I had the S4 and it was also a great device with a great camera :) Check out my Google+ to check out more photos. Most, if not all were taken with S4.

RamonJr17

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Bruce Lee statue.

Bruce Lee shared martial arts and made it known world wide.
He also created the martial arts Jeet kune do and shared/taught many students.

Taken with Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Edited with Snapseed

Attachments

• 20141121_151230_1.jpg
    20141121_151230_1.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

RamonJr17

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Could you please tell me how to post a pic for the photo contest please?

Hit "reply" scroll down and click on "Go Advanced" it's right beside the "post quick reply" in blue.
Enter your text within the text box and when you're ready to post a picture scroll down the page to "additional options" then click on manage attachments. Once you have attached your image scroll back up and you can preview your post (you will not see your picture until you preview it or post it).

jmk1127

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
What better thing to share then life together. Me and my wife on our honeymoon in Aruba. Taken with my galaxy s5. No editing done.
db4dcd820456a89205ffd4377a82b310.jpg

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg my bait shrimp had to share a word and a loonngg sigh about not being used that day of fishing, lol. True story. Taken with nex 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11