- 1 Posts
SD Card Overwritten
Need help here. I had bunch of photos from a trip on an SD Card in my camera (a regular p&s camera). My PC was not recognizing the card when connected to camera or through a card reader. So I put that card in my HTC Desire S phone and connected to PC. And I found that Phone had copied Android folder structure on the card and the photos were nowhere to be found. That's scary. So I put disconnected phone from PC and put the card back in Camera. And the photographs are all gone now. Is there anything I can do now to recover these photographs.
- 01-20-2014, 06:14 AM #2
- 01-25-2014, 07:30 PM #3
Re: SD Card Overwritten
There are recovery tools for PC and Mobile platforms. I've seen this situation come up in the past and not seen anyone have success with retrieving images with an App. You can try using a PC client with the SD card plugged into the computer and scan the drive to see if the images are retrievable.
- By Cam Beauchamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:34 AM
- By raino in forum T-MobileReplies: 21Last Post: 10-20-2014, 01:23 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 01-23-2014, 01:36 PM
- By Luke Benge in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:53 PM
- By JohnHun in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:03 PM