Why can't I place my photo for weekly contests?

mamife

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I use my device, smartphone ASUS ZenFone 5, to sign in here. And i want to participate in AC weekly contest. But i don't know how to place my photo in the thread. Please help. Thanks.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: why i can't place my photo for weekly contets?

Hello.
I see it came through. Nice photo. It sometimes takes a while for a 1st post or photo to be checked by a moderator or software. If you managed to do it by a different route yourself, but would like to know how to upload with one of the forum apps or website come back.

One of the two winners last week was a first post by another new member, so it's fair. (although everyone knew mine was really the best ).

Welcome to Android Central and good luck.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=509420

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

So you are trying to post in the photo threads Photo Contests - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com if so you click reply, you will see "Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced", click Go Advanced then scroll down to managed attachments and add your photo's there.

Also you need to have 10 or more posts before you can upload and right now you have 2 posts. So add some insight on other threads and meet the minimum and you are all set.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

So you are trying to post in the photo threads Photo Contests - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com if so you click reply, you will see "Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced", click Go Advanced then scroll down to managed attachments and add your photo's there.

Also you need to have 10 or more posts before you can upload and right now you have 2 posts. So add some insight on other threads and meet the minimum and you are all set.
The photo appeared in the meantime by looking at the post history, so all good.

New members can upload photos and screenshots, they cannot post links with 10 posts or less (or is it 9?).

mamife

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site

Thank you for your information and your concern, Madd54. It's all my mistake, 'coz all i need to do is clik the full site :D
Sorry for being "panicked", i really want to join the contest. I love photography, and want to learn more.
Once again, thank you :)

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
What about trying to upload from phone on the app? I can't upload... "Could not upload attachment" message pops up.

Posted via the Android Central App from the G6

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 102

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I can post pics here... Just not on photo contests threads? What gives?

mamife

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Screenshot_2015-04-19-11-44-47.jpg
I can post pics here... Just not on photo contests threads? What gives?

Well, first, i subscribe the photo contest thread. Then i click the full site from my phone, replay the thread. To attach photos, in the box quick reply, click the icon of trees picture. Pop up box to upload your picture. After uploading, click reply button. Your photo will be on the photo contest thread. Just give it try :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995