Installed CM9 on my Photon/rom manager does not recognize it

prahe86

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I rooted my Motorola Photon yesterday and installed the Cyanogenmod 9 rom from jokersax11.

It installed just fine, but when I attempt to use rom manager to backup the current cm9 rom, it does not recognize it.

I knew that the initial installation steps for the CM9 rom on the photon would be a little different than other phones, but I was hoping that once it was installed, that rom manager would be able to recognize the new custom rom.

Please let me know if there are any steps that may be taken to allow rom manager to recognize the new custom (for backups and updates, etc).

Thanks,
Paul

farhantanver

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I rooted my Motorola Photon yesterday and installed the Cyanogenmod 9 rom from jokersax11.

It installed just fine, but when I attempt to use rom manager to backup the current cm9 rom, it does not recognize it.

I knew that the initial installation steps for the CM9 rom on the photon would be a little different than other phones, but I was hoping that once it was installed, that rom manager would be able to recognize the new custom rom.

Please let me know if there are any steps that may be taken to allow rom manager to recognize the new custom (for backups and updates, etc).

Thanks,
Paul

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol