- 3 Posts
Petition by sending emails to Motorola for unlocked boot loader
Honestly, I cannot think of another way but it would be great to have an unlocked boot loader on our Photons that have 2.3.5. It may be a long stretch to convince Motorola but if we send enough emails questioning about the boot loader, maybe they would bring to the attention that there are still users out there with a Photon. This way, they could code their boot loader tools to work with this phone, or unlock the boot loader through an OTA.
Last edited by ifellforfree; 10-11-2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: spelling error
- 10-11-2012, 07:19 PM #2
- 10-11-2012, 11:45 PM #3
- 02-17-2013, 09:09 PM #4
- 02-17-2013, 10:31 PM #5
Re: Petition by sending emails to Motorola for unlocked boot loader
There is already a workaround for this. Go look at the dev forum on xda. It will revert you back stock and then there is a one step root function. I did it a few weeks ago.
- 09-11-2013, 12:08 AM #6
- By twgerber in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:18 AM
- By Cellmeister in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:00 AM
- By daybreaker01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:25 PM
- By Wayles in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2011, 11:12 PM
- By PapaNoHair#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:28 AM