Best cases for Google Pixel 2

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I''m looking for a good case that can provide great protection for the Google Pixel 2 but not be very bulky. I'll be getting this smartphone as a gift for someone and want also to get a case for that person.

Currently I'm considering one of the Spigen cases when they will be available just based on previous experience with them on other devices. I'll probably go for the Spigen Rugged Armor Google Pixel 2 Case

What case will you get for the Google Pixel 2?

Besides Spigen cases these look good as well:

Google Pixel 2 XL Phone Case Ringke Fusion
71ydGcut49L._SL300_.jpg

Google Pixel 2 Case, ProCase Slim Hard Shell Protective Case Back Cover for Google Pixel 2017 Release -Black
71Smk3-J-hL._SL300_.jpg

Google Pixel 2 Case, Caseology [Parallax Series] Slim Protective Dual Layer Cover Geometric Design for Google Pixel 2 (2017) - Navy Blue
71DHk44J42L._SL300_.jpg

Last edited:

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Spigen or Caseology have always been winners for me. I currently switch between the Spigen Neo hybrid and Caseology Paralax.

Not a fan of clear cases as they discolor too quickly for me.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Spigen or Caseology have always been winners for me. I currently switch between the Spigen Neo hybrid and Caseology Paralax.

Not a fan of clear cases as they discolor too quickly for me.

I use the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case - I like the clear case to show off the phone - Just looked at the Neo hybrid - nice case.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a case fetish - not as bad as some proclivities! I've got eight different cases for my Pixel XL. My two favorites are the Speck Presidio Grip and Presidio Clear.

daddyscooltv

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have a case fetish - not as bad as some proclivities! I've got eight different cases for my Pixel XL. My two favorites are the Speck Presidio Grip and Presidio Clear.

I've never used a Speck case... are the button on the side easy to push? I've always used a Otterbox Commuter as a case for every phone I've had but the buttons are so hard to push with it.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
For any phone I own I always get the Spigen Tough Armor and Spigen Slim Fit. Gets me through almost any mood or situation.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
For any phone I own I always get the Spigen Tough Armor and Spigen Slim Fit. Gets me through almost any mood or situation.

Great options. @ the OP, just get any of the random $7 cases from Amazon to cover you until there's a better selection available (there's almost nothing "reputable" right now other than from the Play Store).

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I usually go with Spigen. May switch it up this year with Incipio or one of those Google cases that was shown.

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I've always liked Diztronic's TPU cases. They're not thick, they're flat (non glossy), and minimal (often hard to even find it) branding, and button feel is always great. I just checked their website, and no Pixel 2. yet. (Actually, original Pixels aren't even listed, but I know they definitely made them.)

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered this Caseology Parallax case. I really like the Spigen Tough Armor cases, but it appears they're not shipping yet, and I need a case to be here before my phone arrives. The Caseology Parallax seems like a pretty tough case, and it looks good too.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I've never used a Speck case... are the button on the side easy to push? I've always used a Otterbox Commuter as a case for every phone I've had but the buttons are so hard to push with it.

Very easy. I should be a salesperson for this company, LOL. And it doesn't discolor like most clear cases. And... With little extra mass, it provides genuine protection. Name a case, it's likely that I have it. Can't say it's the best, 'cause that's so subjective. But, it is my favorite.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro with holster once it becomes available. Have used on my Pixel since I purchased the phone and has worked great. I also like the OtterBox Commuters.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered this Caseology Parallax case. I really like the Spigen Tough Armor cases, but it appears they're not shipping yet, and I need a case to be here before my phone arrives. The Caseology Parallax seems like a pretty tough case, and it looks good too.
I didn't like the gold finish so I went with the gray.. I usually go for cases with the buttons cut out but I really like this case on my Pixel so I thought I'd stay with it