03-11-2017 09:17 AM
157 ... 567
tools
    Attachment 209201

Hey, folks. I've been playing with the Pixel C for a day now. Working on more stories on the blog side of things. But if you've got questions, I'll find answers. Fire away!
    Hi
    I'm considering a pixel c to watch NBA in my lunch breaks. Issue is you will need to tether. Will this be fast enough to enjoy live streaming NBA? I have a nexus 7 that does the job well but I want a bigger screen.
    Ta
    Steve
    10-08-2016 01:54 AM
    Hi Phil, I'm thinking about picking up a Pixel C to jump fully on board with the google ecosystem.

Question about how external hard drives work with the pixel C. With an external flash drive or hard drive connected, is it possible to play/access files directly from the drive without having to first transfer them to the device? E.g. play a video from an external hard drive without having to actually transfer the video onto the device. Thanks a lot!
    11-05-2016 10:26 AM
    Why is there no setting to automatically turn on the Battery Saver after charging? As it is, once the phone is charged, the Battery Saver is turned off. I have to remember to manually turn on the Battery Saver again. Otherwise, the battery drains twice as fast even during idle.
    12-13-2016 04:11 PM
    Why is there no setting to automatically turn on the Battery Saver after charging? As it is, once the phone is charged, the Battery Saver is turned off. I have to remember to manually turn on the Battery Saver again. Otherwise, the battery drains twice as fast even during idle.
    Phone? This is the forum for the Pixel C Tablet. Your post seems to be in the wrong place.
    12-20-2016 10:43 PM
    hi.im a fan of nexus and pixel devices.I live in iran and i have bought a PIXEL C tablet from amazon. i got it and tried to start it up and as u know it first needs to Update the android on it and in my case it shows the file is 1125 mb. but I think because of sanctions against my country it cant dnld and update the android. after i chose the wifi connection and go to next page it shows COULDNT DOWNLOAD on top right corner and only option is to RETRY DOWNLOAD which doesnt help. and i cannot even go back to wifi selecting page after that so i have to turn it off and so it repeatswith every different server or wifi connection i have tried. please dont tell me its not possible to sort it out.
    01-02-2017 11:30 AM
    Right now it's very much just an Android tablet. BUT ... As there aren't yet any other sort of smart covers or anything, the keyboards are a good way to protect the display when not in use. (That's an expensive way to do that though.)
    I've had the pixel c for 8 months and I can't imagine not using the keyboard almost exclusively. It rarely comes off. It types just like a keyboard and it sits perfectly on you. It makes a tablet 'hands free', which comes up almost all the time. It's much easier to sit down and pick up. I bet people who didn't get it don't understand what they're missing. You'll find yourself using your laptop far less, maybe not at all depending on what you use it for. My pixel c has become my laptop for personal use.
    01-16-2017 10:38 PM
    I am having a problem charging my Pixel C so I purchased a SONEic rapid USBc charger with with cable. The cable seemed to be more secure in the usbc port. The battery icon on the top right of my Pixel C had the battery with the "lightening bolt" in it but in the settings menu under battery header it revealed the same charging level for almost 24 hours (55%). I unplugged the new charger. Waited a few minutes and and then looked at the battery level under the settings menu. It said the battery was FULL, but I only had 6 hours left on the battery. I am so confused and have no idea where to go from here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    03-11-2017 09:17 AM
157 ... 567