Multiple profiles performance

osiris355

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Will any of you that bought the Pixel C please check the performance of the tablet when using multiple profiles? I ask because everyone thought the nexus 9 got better with updates but for those that use multiple profiles it is still absolutely terrible to use.

To test this thoroughly please create another profile with someones gmail that they use normally. Dont just setup a dummy gmail or guest. Login to it and load their apps like gmail, phots, hangouts etc. Then switch to your account and see if perforance takes a huge dive.

An even more detailed test would be to login to two accounts and let the tablet go into doze and then wake it back up. At this point the nexus 9 would be unusable for a couple minutes.

Thanks to anyone that does this. The nexus 9 is basically unusable for my girlfriend and I since we always use our own profiles. I do not want take the plunge on the pixel c if its the same.

Marco Prins

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Having exact same issues here. Since instaaling multiple profiles after staring up almost unusable tablet for sometimes minutes. Sometimes then ok. Restart solves issue but you dont wanna do that. Any news on this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20