I'm going to return my Pixel C...

steveinvictoria

May 3, 2016
Visit site
I've had my Pixel C for less than a week – I'm probably going to return it.
It's nice in all the ways we've read about – the screen is awesome, it's fast and the battery life is excellent. It's just a bunch of little things that are extremely annoying.
It's the first electronic device I've ever bought that doesn't have a manual. There are lots of little quirks with the Pixel C's version of Android that I can't figure out. I have a new LG-G4 smart phone with the upgrade to 'Marshmallow' and it's easy – a 'piece of cake'. The Pixel C – not quite so much. And there is no reference to go to for answers.
They didn't supply a data cable – just a 110 AC charger. There is no USB port so I'm looking at buying a new cable for charging in the car, or data transfer.
I didn't buy the keyboard – just need it as a touch tablet. It annoys me that that it does not support a stylus of any kind.
It annoys me that there is no SD card support, but I knew that before I bought it.
The camera isn't as good as I'd been led to believe it would be. The lower light photos are extremely grainy. With no manual, it is difficult to know whether I've done everything to ensure the setup is correct.
I'll give it another couple of days, but I suspect a factory reset is in the cards, and a call to Google for a return authorization number...

petvas72

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I think you had the wrong expectations. A camera on a tablet is mostly used for video calls. Lack of manual? Really? What is so difficult that needs explanation? Maybe google it?
The lack of USB cable is also not a big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance