02-11-2017 10:03 AM
68 123
tools
    I have or never had a problem with Wi-Fi once I upgraded my Router.
    10-23-2016 12:54 PM
    I have or never had a problem with Wi-Fi once I upgraded my Router.
    Is Google going to give me a voucher for a free router upgrade? You shouldn't have had to in the first place. Still a known issue. As a potential buyer doing their homework that would cross this tablet off my list immediately. Why take the chance of being one of those people at all when I wouldn't have to? Some known issues aren't deal breakers. Known and reported issues with the WiFi on a tablet kinda defeats the whole purpose.
    10-23-2016 09:35 PM
    Best portable available...by far.
    11-06-2016 07:16 PM
    Absolutely rock solid performance. I have solid connection anywhere in my house. Also was able to connect to Guest WiFi in several locations over the past two weeks with no issue. My Pixel C is about three weeks in service so far.
    11-06-2016 08:20 PM
    Absolutely rock solid performance. I have solid connection anywhere in my house. Also was able to connect to Guest WiFi in several locations over the past two weeks with no issue. My Pixel C is about three weeks in service so far.
    Yup. The only people that say bad things about the Pixel C are people that live by reviews and not actually using it. It's the best portable computer, hands down. I've had mine for 6 months now and have had no issues whatsoever. It's fast, smooth, and I get about 12 hours SOT. Beat that iPad!!! I have mine on ALL day at work and usually have 25% left when I finally plug it in. When I'm not working I plug it in once a week.
    GPuba likes this.
    11-07-2016 08:03 AM
    I had two of the Pixel C's. I had to send both back for refund. I had serious Wi-Fi issues. I own a 2012 Toshiba Excite 10 that had far better reception than either C did. I also found the software buggy beyond reason. I didn't bother with a keyboard for either one...thought the price was too high.
    It is a shame about the C. Google used a third party Wi-Fi driver for the C instead of the native driver developed by Nvidia. Dumb, really dumb! A superior product hampered by an idiotic, egotistical decision.
    I ended up buying the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (2016). It is much better than the C ever was. The only thing I don't like about the S2 is all the Samsung bloatware. Otherwise, the S2 is a solid performer!
    12-23-2016 02:47 PM
    I've only had my Pixel C for 3 days but so far I have had no regrets. Android 7.1.1 runs great on it, my experience with Wi-Fi have been great, screen is awesome, speakers could be better and I wish it had expandable memory.

The Keyboard feels great and paired quickly with no issues.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    12-23-2016 04:57 PM
    I've only had my Pixel C for 3 days but so far I have had no regrets. Android 7.1.1 runs great on it, my experience with Wi-Fi have been great, screen is awesome, speakers could be better and I wish it had expandable memory.

The Keyboard feels great and paired quickly with no issues.
    I've been looking at making this purchase with the deal right now. I've read so much on the Wi-Fi issues, that it's good to hear that someone has had a good experience with it!
    12-25-2016 09:35 PM
    I've been looking at making this purchase with the deal right now. I've read so much on the Wi-Fi issues, that it's good to hear that someone has had a good experience with it!
    Wifi issue is that it's not a very powerful radio. That's about it. Otherwise, it's perfect. I got a signal extender to get better coverage at home.
    12-26-2016 08:27 AM
    The only thing I don't like about the S2 is all the Samsung bloatware.
    All that Samsung bloatware is why I won't buy another Samsung tablet/phone again, if I can avoid it. I love how little the C has installed on it.
    draztikrhymez likes this.
    01-03-2017 07:18 PM
    Just received my pixel c this weekend. Awesome screen, awesome battery life. I use it to read google play books. I been contemplating for a year and this is worth every penny. Even when converting to Canadian currency.
    01-08-2017 10:28 PM
    Anyone experience touchscreen issues while charging? I've had it less than twelve hours and noticed the issue.

While charging the digitizer will register random touches, jump everywhere, or just stop all together. It will also vary in severity.
    01-13-2017 06:22 PM
    Anyone experience touchscreen issues while charging? I've had it less than twelve hours and noticed the issue.

While charging the digitizer will register random touches, jump everywhere, or just stop all together. It will also vary in severity.
    I haven't had this issue. But I have had it where the battery is at 5% I'll go plug it in and all of a sudden it's completely shutdown when I plugged it in.
    01-14-2017 06:30 PM

You should return it while you can...more problems will just keeping popping up.
    01-15-2017 06:09 PM
    I'm sorry you are dissatisfied with your device, OP!
    01-15-2017 06:27 PM
    Had it for 8 months. Sometimes heavy web sites don't load as fast as I'd like, but it's very close to a laptop replacement with the keyboard. It has replaced my laptop, and I love it's portability and ease of use in any situation. However, theres always something I need windows or a laptop for. My advice, dont even get one without the keyboard, it changes everything. Short cut keys, window toggles. I do not see this device (Pixel C) as a large version of my phone. Its a totally different experience.

I would like to see option to remove mobile forced sites. I hate having to force the desktop site over and over.. Chrome App needs a major refresh (slow, limited options) and in general many apps not tablet friendly or as powerful as their PC brothers yet.. but these are Android issues keeping Pixel C from being nearly flawless.
    01-16-2017 10:46 PM
    Had it for 8 months. Sometimes heavy web sites don't load as fast as I'd like, but it's very close to a laptop replacement with the keyboard. It has replaced my laptop, and I love it's portability and ease of use in any situation. However, theres always something I need windows or a laptop for. My advice, dont even get one without the keyboard, it changes everything. Short cut keys, window toggles. I do not see this device (Pixel C) as a large version of my phone. Its a totally different experience.

I would like to see option to remove mobile forced sites. I hate having to force the desktop site over and over.. Chrome App needs a major refresh (slow, limited options) and in general many apps not tablet friendly or as powerful as their PC brothers yet.. but these are Android issues keeping Pixel C from being nearly flawless.
    I recommend Yandex browser for you. Try it out and see the improvements
    01-17-2017 10:36 AM
    Are you sure you are hitting the Power Off switch instead of the rocker on the side which happens to just put it in Sleep mode. I cannot imagine a device could ever turn itself own automatically.
    Rowlette, my Droid phone used to turn itself on all the time.
    02-11-2017 10:03 AM
68 123