Hello Pixel C owners. Considering the Pixel C and a convertable Chromebook.. If you had to make this decision today, would you buy the Pixel C again? Why or why not? Very curious what actual users think as opposed to the tech media with their agendas.

Thanks much in advance
    11-30-2016 09:19 AM
    I bought the Pixel C just for use as a tablet. I have not bought, and do not intend to buy, the keyboard. I already have a Windows laptop.
    11-30-2016 09:55 AM
    I bought the Pixel C just for use as a tablet. I have not bought, and do not intend to buy, the keyboard. I already have a Windows laptop.
    Agree. Also, did not want to move into a third OS -- already have Windows 10 on PC and notebooks, and Android on phones and tablets. Don't need the keyboard -- happy with the "software" keyboard when needed. Enrolled my Pixel C in the Developer program and am running 7.1.1 with no issues.
    11-30-2016 11:57 AM
    I too have no interest in a keyboard, so the Pixel C is perfect for me. Long battery life. Nice display. Fast.
    11-30-2016 05:52 PM
    I like the idea of the Chromebook, but any Chromebook I'd buy would have to be convertible for use as a tablet, and have the ability to use the app store. It'd also need to have more storage than current Chromebooks come with.

That being said, I've never really had the need for a Chromebook, nor do I use a keyboard with my Pixel C, and I'm extremely happy with it.
    11-30-2016 07:49 PM
    I have it with the keyboard and it's never worked properly enough that you could rely on it, very disappointing for the price. I could have bought a kickstand for a whole lot less than €140, which is all the keyboard is really good for. With Android apps now on Chromebooks there's no reason to buy the Pixel now if you want a keyboard, the CB will do everything better.
    12-01-2016 01:28 AM
    I considered that very choice. In the end, with no chrome experience and questions about hardware reliability, weight and feel, I elected to go to the Pixel C with the folio keyboard. I have a very nice Windows/Linux laptop so there was no pressure to have something like that.

I've never experienced any problem with the keyboard, and would likely make the same choice today based on my experience. I do plan on getting a chrome device eventually just to play with though.
    12-01-2016 12:50 PM
    I've factory reset, re-paired, tried everything and I still get double spaces from time to time with my keyboard (magnetic). I get double letters less frequently.

The missing symbols make it a very poor keyboard, even if it did work properly anyway.
    12-02-2016 12:23 AM
    Are we going to be able to put Win 10 on these soon?
    12-13-2016 03:33 AM
    I love it just the way it is. Android is much more capable than Chromebook.
    12-18-2016 06:56 PM
    Just to let everyone know what I decided. Bought the 32GB version at Fry's Electronics and returned the Chromebook. Android is just not as capable on the Chromebook but the potential is certainly there. Then returned the 32GB version when the 64GB went on sale. Fry's returned and price matched. Love the Pixel C. Way better than my Nexus 9.
    12-20-2016 09:47 PM
    My wife got a convertible Chromebook and I got the Pixel C. Chromebook is very nice but I like Android more
    12-21-2016 08:25 AM