LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... 7.1.1 might not have a lot of the obvious bells and whistles (there are only a few user-facing features added) there are a lot of back-end improvements and optimizations.

WClark57

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Where is double tap to awake??? I thought this was coming to the Pixel C. It did to my Pixel.

I'm not personally interested in those, but I found it interesting that I didn't see them under Moves even with screen-lock on. For the double-tap on the Pixel C, I wondered if that would conflict with the tap feature that showed you the remaining battery--though that isn't in Moves either. I would try a factory reset just to confirm, but as I said, I'm not personally interested in them.

The Lip

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My Pixel C has become very unstable just in the last two days. Most notably, it doesn't always wake up when I open the cover. And when that happens, tapping the power button doesn't wake it either. Sometimes closing the cover and then reopening it works, but not always. I did a full reformat but the problem still persists. I am baffled. Anybody else have this problem?