Need some suggestions, please.

Zombies8MyGf

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm a PC gamer, always have been. But lately I've been intrigued by the PS4. I just don't have the time or patience anymore for PC gaming.

Anyways, I'm looking for some couch co-op games I can play with my girlfriend and my kid. Mostly my girlfriend. Any suggestions? I've had my eye on MineCraft and Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2.

Posted via Android Central App

PkPaulo

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Get the ps4 , its a pretty good system , But remember if you want to play online you have to play Playstation Plus , Minecraft for ps4 is pretty fun , Also try Call of duty Black ops 3 , And Star Wars Battlefront is really really fun bro .. If you get the ps4 definitely get those games

Zombies8MyGf

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Yea, I did a bit of research and found I needed to pay extra each month to play online. I'm not too worried about online gameplay at the moment. That's why I'm cutting back on PC. It's a hard addiction to quit, lol. Me and my girl like playing games offline together. She's wanting black ops 3 but I'm really wanting Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Looks awesome, especially the large offline battles. I love MineCraft, always have. I can spend hours building all sorts of things with my kid. Thanks for the suggestions!

PkPaulo

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I did a bit of research and found I needed to pay extra each month to play online. I'm not too worried about online gameplay at the moment. That's why I'm cutting back on PC. It's a hard addiction to quit, lol. Me and my girl like playing games offline together. She's wanting black ops 3 but I'm really wanting Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Looks awesome, especially the large offline battles. I love MineCraft, always have. I can spend hours building all sorts of things with my kid. Thanks for the suggestions!

No probs bro , But give Black Ops 3 a chance you might like it , its pretty fun bro , Good luck!