04-14-2017 06:40 AM
35 12
tools
    If you use pokemon with CP lower than CP pokemon in the tower for battle, you gain more XP. Sorry, if it was writed before.
    11-05-2016 02:55 AM
    Save battery life

In order to prevent it from eating into tons of battery, tap on the Poké Ball, tap on the settings icon at the top right and then toggle the switch next to Battery Saver.
    12-16-2016 04:51 AM
    Save battery life

In order to prevent it from eating into tons of battery, tap on the Poké Ball, tap on the settings icon at the top right and then toggle the switch next to Battery Saver.
    I think that only helps on phones with OLED-type displays. For other phones the backlight stays on.
    12-16-2016 12:23 PM
    I do what is known as “Candie Farming”. I will spend time at a known nest to just catch a species to build up the candies for it. I may not have one to evolve or power-up at the time but when I do, I will have the candies to do it with. Most times, you will not find a keeper at a nest, only garbage iv’s to trade for candies. But check all the big ones, you never know!

Example: One park was an Onix nest for the last migration. In 3 days (18 hours) of hunting I gathered over 1,100 candies. That is correct, over 250 of them!!! I have only hatched two and seen a few in the wild so didn’t have a ton of candies on hand. I targeted them and didn’t really catch anything else for that time. Just ran from one to another as they popped up. I might need them for second gen, or maybe just to trade a nice Onix with someone. But chances to get candies for something like that are few and far between, go for it while the getting is good.

Another Example: One area spawns Dratini, you can get 10 to 25 in an 8-hour day. There are also a ton of Magikarp, Psyducks and Slowpokes there. I will forsake going for max XP to level and concentrate on farming Magikarp, Psyduck, Slowpoke and of course, Dratini candies. I will go until I have enough for a couple Dragonites then hit another nest or spend time gaining XP and wait until I come across a worthy Dratini.

Bottom line. If you hear of a good nest for a species, head for it and put some time in farming the candies. A good nest, say for Bulbasaur, you should be able to get enough for a Venasaur in a day with enough left to power one up. That is only 32 of them for the evolve. You can use (AND CONTRIBUTE) to Silph road nest atlas. Ask around at parks where others Pokey, they might have heard of one too. I heard of a town where the central area is “infested” with Pidgies. A man I pokey with showed me his bag, he had over 6,000 Pidgie candies! I will be headed there for a few days to farm Pidgie candies. With just over 2,000,000 XP to level, I need to do a lot of evolving.
    EMGSM likes this.
    01-16-2017 10:40 AM
    My usage of the game declined heavily over time _ I'm more of a Game Boy/SP/DS fanatic - but I would just try to look anywhere and everywhere for Pokémon. In cabs, walking to work, in parks, etc.
    01-16-2017 10:42 AM
    Have you seen this yet? Complete this short survey for a chance to get 14,500 Pokécoins for the Pokémon GO app. http://trkur2.com/59886/27081
    01-21-2017 01:14 AM
    Have you seen this yet? Complete this short survey for a chance to get 14,500 Pokécoins for the Pokémon GO app. http://trkur2.com/59886/27081
    How would "trkur2.com" access your account to add all those pokecoins? Doesn't sound legit to me.
    01-24-2017 11:48 AM
    Loan your phone to someone who is frequently moving. Gotta hatch dem eggs!
    02-01-2017 11:57 PM
    Iv’s have absolutely nothing to do with a Pokemons’ ability to battle. They only have to do with max CP potential. I captured a wild 0% Dragonite. That is right, 0, 0, 0. It battled every bit as well as another Dragonite of similar CP, the same attacks and an iv of 91. I named them “A” and “B” and had someone else battle with them. They could not tell me which had the lower iv.

So, if evolving for strictly attackers, go with the highest CP, to save on candies and stardust. If you plan on them as defenders, use the highest CP so they reach their max potential CP.
    EMGSM likes this.
    03-22-2017 11:13 AM
    So thats why my screen goes black when i tilt the phone down! I was wondering why this was happening haha. #Noob Ive only recently started playing on my personal phone so was looking for battery saving things but when i ticked the box initially i never noticed anything so presumed the Dev just put it in there for giggles to make people be like 'does it do anything?' lol
    04-14-2017 06:40 AM
35 12