Why isn't a Note 2 "compatible"?

rcb1138

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Through google play I can't access the Go download on my Note 2, but I can on an LG Optimus? Even my cheapie RCA tablets can download it. I bought the LG for my kids to use as a sort of mini tablet. What's more, is I used a apk to get it on my Note and it runs fine... so what exactly makes it incompatible? It meets all the criteria. Just curious if anyone knew why. Is it something in particular with Samsung devices? I do live in the US.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Compatibility lists are managed by app devs, so they might have flagged the device as incompatible or the particular OS version on your Note 2 as such. Most you can do is e-mail the developer and let them know that your device is not supported and they might tell you why (an APK might work, but it may have bugs that have made the dev turn off compatibility).

D

Deleted member 1668623

Notes:

- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit Homepage | Pokémon Go for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of July 5, 2016

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance