No pokemons at pokestops with Lure

Wolfkar

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm located in Norway and I'm using a Sony Z2 andriod phone.

In the start I thought it was a coincident, but now I'm sure something is "wrong":

When I arrive to pokestops where people have used Lure Modules, absolutly no pokemons show up on my screen. I'm with people who gets alot of them, but I get zero. I've tried different pokestops, even in other countries but result is the same: 0 pokemons pops up during the time I'm around the stop. When I walk around pokemons popup on location at the same time as the others I play with, but not at pokestops.....kinda boring when they wanna sit around these stops and I can only catch when I'm out walking :(

Anyone know about this problem ?

Brgds

Wolfkar

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Well, I get zero.....absolutly nothing. I get pokemons as others when we are out walking, but not at pokestops with lures...

Wolfkar

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Update: I've logged into my account on my sons iphone and its working there. So now I'm sure its my phone. I have updated with all avaible software updates, both phone and game

chillyduk

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Update: I've logged into my account on my sons iphone and its working there. So now I'm sure its my phone. I have updated with all avaible software updates, both phone and game

If you are still having this issue make sure to check and see if your date and time are set to auto because if it is not set to the network time it does not allow pokemon to spawn...... I had the same problem and it drove me crazy until I did this.

Hope it helps

Chilly :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae