Pokedex not displaying properly

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with their pokedex? No matter which Pokémon I select, it jumps down to number one and the description displays in a column, each letter of the text stacked one beneath the other down the left hand side?!

Been like it since yesterday?!

Posted via the Android Central App

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem on a Galaxy S7 edge in the Uk. I have been able to sort it by restarting my phone but on the last restart it didn't fix it.

Ellent74

Jul 25, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with their pokedex? No matter which Pokémon I select, it jumps down to number one and the description displays in a column, each letter of the text stacked one beneath the other down the left hand side?!

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Some people recommend turning power saver off in Game Centre (mine was already off) and some recommend changing the display scaling to condensed and then back to normal.
neither of these worked for me.

It's just strange that the first few times rebooting my phone cured it for a short time, now even if I clear the game cache/ data/ uninstall/ reboot and reinstall, it makes no difference.

Also does anyone else not see a map of where the Pokemon were caught, this used to work when I first started playing but it's not worked in ages.

Base_UK

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Well, I've tried reinstalling and clearing the cache and data, nothing worked stop I've logged it.

I've never had the capture location map work, took me a while to realise what the white box on the creature screen was supposed to be.

jazz70

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
The capture location map worked awhile back but after the server crashes and the 0.29.3 update it hasn't worked at all, pokedex hasn't worked for me also on my s7e and it seemed to quit working around the same time the capture location map broke

Marie Abusdal

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site

I have the same problem on my galaxy s7!

jazz70

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I did some searching on this problem and came across a workaround that some people said fixed the Pokedex for them so I decided to try it out with my s7e

Download "Game Tuner" from the Samsung Galaxy Apps store, click on the "modes" tab in Game Tuner and set it to 'Maximum Quality' and if you are using Samsung's Game Launcher make sure you have "save power during the game" set to OFF

This workaround fixed my issue with the Pokedex on my s7e but keep in mind this fix will drain your battery faster on a game that is already a battery killer

I plan on only using this fix temporarily till hopefully Niantic fixes the Pokedex bug in the next Go release

Trisha Ray-Saulis

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem on a Galaxy S7 edge in the Uk. I have been able to sort it by restarting my phone but on the last restart it didn't fix it.

I have a galaxy s7 edge as well and no amount of restarting fixes it, clearing the catch doesn't resolve it and my favorite fail so far is shutting of power saving mode on Game Launcher. Big FAIL. Nothing works. It will randomly work and than randomly stop working. Hope that helps so people can try new things until we can find something that does work.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problems with the pokedex as well as seeing the map where they were caught. Also on s7e

Posted from my S7 Edge via the Android Central App

Elias Meby

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I did some searching on this problem and came across a workaround that some people said fixed the Pokedex for them so I decided to try it out with my s7e

Download "Game Tuner" from the Samsung Galaxy Apps store, click on the "modes" tab in Game Tuner and set it to 'Maximum Quality' and if you are using Samsung's Game Launcher make sure you have "save power during the game" set to OFF

This workaround fixed my issue with the Pokedex on my s7e but keep in mind this fix will drain your battery faster on a game that is already a battery killer

I plan on only using this fix temporarily till hopefully Niantic fixes the Pokedex bug in the next Go release

this fixed it for me too, thank you:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers