Pokemon Go

Mark Shen1

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a Huawei G750-U10 Android phone, but Android version 4.2.2.
It seems I cannot download Pokemon app, meaning that I would have
to have higher Android version, right?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Pokémon Go Database: Phone Requirements for Pokémon Go
Android
Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1 (Android N will not supported until the official Android release)
Preferred resolution of 720x1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet)
Strong internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G)
GPS and Location Services
Intel CPUs are not supported

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You need Android 4.4 or above as indicated above. Unfortunately there isn't a workaround other than upgrading to a newer device.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
What is the best VR headset for play Pokemon go on iPhone 6s ?

Is this a serious question?

Assuming it is... First, Pokémon go doesn't support VR, it's an AR game. Second, you're probably better asking about iPhone related stuff at iMore. I'm not saying you're not welcome here, of course you are, but this is an android forum and while many people here have a broad knowledge of technology, you'll probably get better answers about iOS in the iOS forum.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site

Assuming it is... First, Pokémon go doesn't support VR, it's an AR game. Second, you're probably better asking about iPhone related stuff at iMore. I'm not saying you're not welcome here, of course you are, but this is an android forum and while many people here have a broad knowledge of technology, you'll probably get better answers about iOS in the iOS forum.

Now now, let's not be to quick to send him on his way. I would pay to see him walking around with a AR Headset playing Pokemon go... :)

yurias

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site

Sorry for my mistake. My device is a GS6.
Thanks for the help.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for my mistake. My device is a GS6.
Thanks for the help.

VR or AR put aside. The fact you are asking about wearing a headset PERIOD while playing Pokemon Go is
what is in question. You are just asking to get hit by a car. Or mugged.
Natural selection I suppose.

Chipudun

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
I have an Alcatel Pop 4s, it has the android lolipop 6.0 (Should be compatible). It was recently bought in Portugal (I'm still here) and it says it's not available even though I did some research and saw that it had already been released here. Anyone know why it's saying that?

squeek205

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I have a rca viking 10 and was playing pokemon go but now with the new update it says its not compatible. Will this be fixed. Been playing since the 9th of july. ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12