Pokemon Go won't load on my Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

A

AC Question

Pokemon Go won't load android

When I open the app and I tap on google, and the pokeball keeps spinning but won't load the map or even the "be careful with your aurroundings" screen.
I have a xiaomi redmi 3 pro and recently I have had the "authentication is required you need to sign in to your google account" but now I have a diferent wifi and google play and youtube work well, but pokemon go doesen't load still.

When I bought the phone I didn't have this issue and both pokemon go and google play worked, until one day both at a time stopped working. I reset the phone and both apps worked, but after some minutes using them they both didn't work. Google maps and youtube didn't work as well, but now, all issues seem to be solved except for pokemon go.
Pd: When the issue started first I just had some gps problems, "gps signal not found" and it said that i was in the middle of the ocean and when I tried to run google maps on the backround to help it said I had to update google play services for maps to work properly.

I have searched through few forums and i haven't found anybody with the same issue.
Please help!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer