My Pokemon is stuck with the gym badge icon. Please help.

KatieAnn6

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys
My Flareon was in a gym four days ago, but the gym was defeated and my Flareon still has the gym badge on it with full health, racking up defender bonuses each day.
I want my Flareon back to normal and I've sent a bug report to Niantic but heard nothing.

Any suggestions?

I cleared my app cache data and reinstalled the app. No luck..
My phone is a Samung Galaxy A5 with the latest Pokemon go app on Android Lollipop

metllicamilitia

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
That seems like a great bug, racking up free coins and stardust like that. Never heard of that particular bug before. Except for trying another force close and reset, the only thing you can do is wait on Niantic.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is much you can do as it's a server side issue.

Personally though I wouldn't be rushing to fix it... Seems like complaining that you've tripped over a gold brick...

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
In Times Square, one of the gyms could not be entered. I tried to go into it but it just freezes up. I tried at all times of the day because I just thought people were trying to get into it. 3 days and no luck. My hotel was right near it so I tried when I woke up in them middle of the night, breakfast, lunch, dinner or any time I had free time.