Can't log in to Pokemon go via Mobile data since latest update

Fhjcdt

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Had same issue since last android update. Tried 33 things before trying this:
Settings - mobile networks - access point names - select the one youre using - go to apn protocol if set to ipv4/ipv6 , then change it to use only ipv4.

Can someone explain why I can't select anything?

usgphoneguy

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Had the same problem after an update to latest version. Removed restrict background data from google play store and all the other apps and now it works.

LiliaV

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I did create an account on this forum JUST TO THANK YOU for offering a solution: to TURN ON BACKROUND DATA FOR GOOGLE SERVICE AND GOOGLE PLAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I couldn't login to Pokémon Go on mobile network since the last update and I CAN! I had to remove restrictions from Google Play store and Google Services. Now my days will be filled back with fun playing Pokémon on the streets and not only at home or in Starbucks where I have WiFi

Palsam

Dec 16, 2016
Visit site
Had same issue since last android update. Tried 33 things before trying this:
Settings - mobile networks - access point names - select the one youre using - go to apn protocol if set to ipv4/ipv6 , then change it to use only ipv4.

Yes! Finally a remedy that works :D

Could not log in (via Pokemon Trainers club) using mobile data after updating to v0.49.1 (Android) on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (Android 5.1.1) or my son's LG G5... until I set the APN protocol to IPv4 only. Double checked by changing to "IPv4 and IPv6" (login failed) and back to IPv4 only (login successful). Happiness and joy!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish