Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Red Alert! The 'Cyber Intelligence Sharing & Protection Act' CISP

This bill already has over 100 Congressional co-sponsors, and is bolting through Congress!
    CISPA(Cyber Information Sharing and Protection Act) is a very passive bill that your law makers will tell you is unintrusive, and doesn't allow congress to shut down any website or anything like that; right off the bat. However, what it DOES do is allow them to monitor any and all forms of transmitted information(not just Interenet Traffic) from any provider that retains that information... ie, securely stores that information.

What we do, and who we talk to has never been very secure information, but this gives them infinite access to all recorded data, and in this day and age, almost complete access to our lives.

Something else you might hear is that the information that is requested with the powers of this bill will be made available every year. However, that is only true of information that doesn't then become classifed, and of course, only after said information has already been acted upon.

PLEASE. Join me and visit this link.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/stop_cispa/?cVMnZcb

The website is new to me, and I'm not entirely sure that I won't be getting a few advertisements on my cell-phone over the next few days, but it is worth it if it means shutting down yet one more attempt by our congress to inch towards absolute power.

Furthermore, I encourage you to contact your Senators and Representatives to tell them that your liberty is there not just for the sake of our freedom, but it's intended to scare them, and remind them who is boss.

THIS BILL WILL GIVE THEM CONTROL OF THE INTERNET!!!!! I am told it is worse than SOPA, the last bill they tried to control the internet with. Everyone yelled and SOPA was taken off the floor.
    WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!! PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW AND CALL!!!!!!

Text, cosponsors & full information from Open Congress: H.R.3523 - Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act of 2011

Stop Cyber Spying

Red Alert! The 'Cyber Intelligence Sharing & Protection Act' CISPA (HR 3523) Already Has Over 100 Co-sponsors | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Last edited by ludesleep; 04-19-2012 at 04:47 PM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Red Alert! The 'Cyber Intelligence Sharing & Protection Act'

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBn2xcIIYE[/YT]