Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Default Re: Election 2012

MORMON BELIEFS!!!!!!!! And THIS is who almost ALL of kansas wanted as president! I cant wait to get out of Kansas!! carm.org/mormon-beliefs
    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Nuff Said!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Election 2012-uploadfromtaptalk1352266633979.jpg  
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -
    Ezduzit and hell_on_heels like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  

Well America has spoken and we ask all to pull together and get to work for the country.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Election 2012-uploadfromtaptalk1352268364166.jpg  

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

#MarcoRubio2016

ROM
    Stock, Paranoid, CM10

Jill Stein wasn't on the ballot in my state, so I took the lesser of two evils and voted for the status quo.

I am Australian, but they say once you go black you never go back and that wasn't disproved today. Bless Obama, however you need the Australian electoral system.
    hell_on_heels likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    MORMON BELIEFS!!!!!!!! And THIS is who almost ALL of kansas wanted as president! I cant wait to get out of Kansas!! carm.org/mormon-beliefs
    Why do you try to tell Mormons what they believe? Pretty sure they know what they believe and you don't. Also, talk is cheap. I know it's fun for you to act tough and talk about leaving Kansas, but try following through on your threats. Cheap talking isn't enough unless you are running for re election.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    Why do you try to tell Mormons what they believe? Pretty sure they know what they believe and you don't. Also, talk is cheap. I know it's fun for you to act tough and talk about leaving Kansas, but try following through on your threats. Cheap talking isn't enough unless you are running for re election.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    U don't know me. We are leaving next year. And I'm pretty sure I've been reading on this for the last year. Try watching religulous

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123