Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Starfleet Captain
  • 1 Post By bclinger#IM
  • 1 Post By LegalAmerican
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Obama leading on AC's Election day poll!

Wow! I had no idea that there were so many Obama supporters among AC readers! While Obama has not been the Best President, I think that he has done his best against many obstacles, including an obstructionist Congress -- House of Representatives, to be more precise. Here's to 4 more years of progress!
    Ezduzit likes this.

Default Re: Obama leading on AC's Election day poll!

Get real. He had a super majority and still had problems.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
    LegalAmerican likes this.

Obama has been useless! He has lied to everyone for years and people soak it all up! He blames Bush for trashing the economy, but then he wont give credit to Bush for tracking down Bin Laden! He plays both sides of the coin and no one catches on. He blames congress, and people don't stop to think about him having a Democratic Super Majority for the first half of his term.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Synycalwon likes this.

It appears the poll data covers all of the Mobile Nations sites, not just Android Central. The straw poll data, along with the actual election results, was not only highly disappointing to me, but surprising. Personally, Obama comes across as a used car salesman, always has from day one. There is also a sense that he's just a puppet and that someone else behind the scenes is pulling the strings (that's a scary thought, who is it and who are they?). I strongly believe a vast majority of people are simply ignorant (my own mother included) and take what the mainstream media (who are in Obama's corner) say at face value and never question it or think for themselves about who this man really is and what he stands for. Im seriously concerned about what another four years of Obamas policies are going to do to this country and how long its going to take to fix the damage once hes gone in 2016.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I have read many conservative sites and media. This new "Obama as a puppet" attack/conspiracy theory is a new one added to the pile that I have seen. Now, I have heard of this from some Blacks who believe that there is still some rich and powerful guy pulling his strings. But, I've never heard this from the opposition.