Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Live2ride883
  • 1 Post By Who?
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default semiautomatic rifle NOT used at Newtown, Conn shooting!!!!!

There were only 4 handguns were used. They also stated that Adam Lana tried to buy an AR-15 style rifle in another town but EXISTING laws stopped him. He was at the school within a week of the shooting and was in some type of altercation with school officials.

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Default Re: semiautomatic rifle NOT used at Newtown, Conn shooting!!!!!

So what's the solution?

He left the "semi auto" in the car. This is why no camera footage has Bern released. Think about that. Look at other school shootings and footage was released immediately.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Galaxy S4 >>>>>> your phone
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    So what's the solution?
    I would like to see more news coverage of people that stop criminals by defending themselves. I think this would show the criminals that we are willing to defend ourselves, and honestly who among us doesn't have a quiet hell yea moment when we hear about a mother that shoots 2 criminals that have broken into her home while her young children are there. It would also teach/show people that you do not have to cower in fear, that not only it is OK to defend yourself, but it is possible we well.

Violent crimes deserve violent time, bring back chain gangs. Quit treating criminals better than our returning veterans. Prison shouldn't include cable TV, and weight sets. The threat of prison should be a deterrent to crime. Stop early paroles and time off for good behavior.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    There were only 4 handguns were used. They also stated that Adam Lana tried to buy an AR-15 style rifle in another town but EXISTING laws stopped him. He was at the school within a week of the shooting and was in some type of altercation with school officials.

Your statement is incorrect and it has been debunked by Connecticut Police:

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade school shooting in U.S. history, on Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault weapons ban.
    All 26 of Lanza's victims were shot with the .223 caliber semi-automatic rifle, said Vance, who bristled at claims to the contrary during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.
    Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock likes this.

I would love to verify this information with corroborated autopsy data. Hey we are all adults here so lets look at the data. I also see NBC has not issued a
    retraction from their original airing so lets see the data.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    I would love to verify this information with corroborated autopsy data. Hey we are all adults here so lets look at the data.
    Playing Operation doesn't qualify you to understand a thing about an autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Quit treating criminals better than our returning veterans. Prison shouldn't include cable TV, and weight sets. The threat of prison should be a deterrent to crime.
    I agree with this statement. In many situations I'm sure things are better on the inside for a prisoner than the lifestyle they lead on the outside when they were free. I'm sure there are a small percent that actually take something away from the rehab programs built into the system to rebuild a prisoners life once they are returned to normal society but things like cable TV and other perks we hear about are uncalled for IMO especially since were the ones paying for it.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Actually I would refer to a licensed professional such as a medical doctor who performs autopsies or even the coroner who also would have a licence or credentials that would be at risk. Carolinadroids comment is childish. I believe that we can trust yet verify. What exactly would there be to lose in checking the facts? Besides her attack is just that, a simple attack without any merit and just a detour to finding out the truth and when the truth is revealed we can just except the facts whatever they may be. I just don't know for sure and any critical thinker would want verification.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    Actually I would refer to a licensed professional such as a medical doctor who performs autopsies or even the coroner who also would have a licence or credentials that would be at risk. Carolinadroids comment is childish. I believe that we can trust yet verify. What exactly would there be to lose in checking the facts? Besides her attack is just that, a simple attack without any merit and just a detour to finding out the truth and when the truth is revealed we can just except the facts whatever they may be. I just don't know for sure and any critical thinker would want verification.
    Are you suggesting a conspiracy among the Newtown police, CT state authorities, the FBI, and any other assorted agencies? Where is your evidence that the Newtown police's conclusion that the slaughter at Stony Hook was not at the end of the Bushmaster AR-15? Forensic files in the hands of Joe-average? Really? What could possibly go wrong?