Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 1900
Like Tree1014Likes
  1. #226  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    Of the reps had a decent candidate they may have won but the whole party needs an overhaul
    The party that once broke its own mold by sending a staunch anti-communist, Richard Nixon, to China has become the party that believes, at its core, that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to Sunday school. As with dinosaurs, the GOP's days are numbered. Tick-Tock.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  2. #227  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    You truly are blind. I know you love obama. I dont. I didnt like bush either, but this guy makes bush look like he never spent a dime.
    Did you have a pulse from 2003-2008? $3BILLION per WEEK in Iraq (alone). The bill came due when Obama was elected. These are facts not in dispute.
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.
  3. #228  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Then I guess you dont like democrats as well as republicans since both voted to go to war with iraq.
    Votes based upon rushed, and ultimately false intelligence. False intelligence from a single anti-Saddam Hussein dissident who found a welcoming ear in **** Cheney. As Powell stated, "You break it? You buy it!, meaning that once in Iraq, the US had every obligation to complete the security and humanitarian effort to the best of our ability. NEVER should have happened, but it did. The lapdog Press covering the White House at the time didn't have the spine to dig until the truth was uncovered. Not until years later. A fact Bush/Cheney took every advantage of.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  4. #229  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPropain View Post
    People dig their own graves IMO. & he has dug all the way to China as far as I'm concerned.
    Better than promising 3million jobs...to outsource to China. Do you people honestly believe that Mitt Romney would have been any better?
    msndrstood likes this.
  5. #230  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Actually Mitt Romney would probably have been much better solely based on his business experience and the fact he actually governed something.
    So yes he would.
    Thanked by:
    Synycalwon likes this.
  6. #231  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    After Obama won they was all kinds of talks about possibly changing the electoral college system. Please! That system has been in place for decades and now because an African American president won his second term and you're upset about it, you want to change the system?? C'mon now! The Republican party is salty and sore losers and can't handle an African American in office.
    ding, ding, ding. we have a winner. white republicans absolutely cannot stand having a black president. i cannot count the times i have heard him referred to as the bad-n-word. we survived bush, you'll survive obama. i for one, am TICKED because bush effectively screwed us over by starting a war for his daddy over some supposed WMD...that we never found. obama finally capture osama bin laden and the republicans scream and yell that he took too long to find him...well YOUR incompetent pretzel-choking hick president started a war capitalizing off of islamaphobia.
    Thanked by 2:
    bp3dots and msndrstood like this.
  7. #232  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    i would never support president who hides most of his money in off-shore accounts. i pay a higher tax percentage than he does, but then again i don't have a big mormon church to hide behind.
    Thanked by:
    makaroni likes this.
  8. #233  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    ugh, there's a politics section on an android forum? God, i hate politics....
    msndrstood and Hawnz like this.
  9. #234  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    Actually Mitt Romney would probably have been much better solely based on his business experience and the fact he actually governed something.
    So yes he would.
    "If the bear........ "
  10. #235  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bratigan View Post
    Actually Mitt Romney would probably have been much better solely based on his business experience and the fact he actually governed something.
    So yes he would.
    The Founders would have enough rationale to go to armed war against a force wishing to privatize American government.
  11. #236  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I would have much rather seen Ron Paul than Rand Paul. Rand seems to have a very jaded, meet in the middle version of Libertarianism. It really seems like the bought and paid for version rather than the actual principle based version that had so much public support. That being said, Rand Paul is preferable to all of the mainstream Republican candidates that have been thrown around thus far.
    For a "libertarian" Ron Paul is far too pro-life. Libertarianism won't work, this country has gone too far down the sh1tt3r.
  12. #237  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ding, ding, ding. we have a winner. white republicans absolutely cannot stand having a black president. i cannot count the times i have heard him referred to as the bad-n-word. we survived bush, you'll survive obama. i for one, am TICKED because bush effectively screwed us over by starting a war for his daddy over some supposed WMD...that we never found. obama finally capture osama bin laden and the republicans scream and yell that he took too long to find him...well YOUR incompetent pretzel-choking hick president started a war capitalizing off of islamaphobia.
    This is one thing that absolutely pisses me off. I HATE it when you liberals say the only reason we don't like Obama is because of his skin color. Argue politics not racism, were all created equal...... You act like we dont want him in office solely because he is black. And yeah I called him black gonna flip because I didnt say "African American"? I'm WHITE he's BLACK. It doesn't matter. What pisses me off is that it takes our president 3 years to release a long form birth certificate, that the inventor of PDF documents says is FAKE! I for one dislike the man because he is running our country into socialism. Take away my second amandment right and see what happens. Shootings are tragedies that are inspired by evil! And no matter what law Obama puts in place EVIL WILL KILL! You dont think a man can smuggle an M4 into the country illegaly? Think again..... His healthcare bill is crap and his spending is insane. Why don't we all take a week vacation in Hawaii while the fiscal cliff approaches? As a nation founded on CHRISTIAN VALUES we do our part protecting people across the world. I wasn't a fan of Bush either but he did what he had to do to protect others, not to fufill a long awaited plan he had to bring honor to his father. And as an American I would gladly lay down my life fighting for the previous morals we had. Let's wait and see if any liberals enlist when the time comes for the war over Israel. This isnt the country our founding fathers had planned when they set it up over 200 years ago, they dreamed of a faith based nation that put God first and protected others respectfully. A small government system where states had the power to choose what they wanted.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Synycalwon likes this.
  13. #238  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    This is one thing that absolutely pisses me off. I HATE it when you liberals say the only reason we don't like Obama is because of his skin color. Argue politics not racism, were all created equal...... You act like we dont want him in office solely because he is black. And yeah I called him black gonna flip because I didnt say "African American"? I'm WHITE he's BLACK. It doesn't matter. What pisses me off is that it takes our president 3 years to release a long form birth certificate, that the inventor of PDF documents says is FAKE! I for one dislike the man because he is running our country into socialism. Take away my second amandment right and see what happens. Shootings are tragedies that are inspired by evil! And no matter what law Obama puts in place EVIL WILL KILL! You dont think a man can smuggle an M4 into the country illegaly? Think again..... His healthcare bill is crap and his spending is insane. Why don't we all take a week vacation in Hawaii while the fiscal cliff approaches? As a nation founded on CHRISTIAN VALUES we do our part protecting people across the world. I wasn't a fan of Bush either but he did what he had to do to protect others, not to fufill a long awaited plan he had to bring honor to his father. And as an American I would gladly lay down my life fighting for the previous morals we had. Let's wait and see if any liberals enlist when the time comes for the war over Israel. This isnt the country our founding fathers had planned when they set it up over 200 years ago, they dreamed of a faith based nation that put God first and protected others respectfully. A small government system where states had the power to choose what they wanted.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    This is for you Will.... might come in handy for you as a Birther.

    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.
  14. #239  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,113 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    This is for you Will.... might come in handy for you as a Birther.

    https://www.motherjones.com/files/mo...conspiracy.png
    I think that about covers everything. We're done, we can go home now kiddies, lol.

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
  15. #240  
    pappy53's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,533 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,145 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    If race is not supposed to factor into the election, then why did Obama carry about 97% of the African-American vote in both elections? Something is wrong when ANY candidate carries 97% of any group.
    Synycalwon likes this.
  16. #241  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    If race is not supposed to factor into the election, then why did Obama carry about 97% of the African-American vote in both elections? Something is wrong when ANY candidate carries 97% of any group.
  17. #242  
    pappy53's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,533 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,145 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Who do you expect to believe that 24% of blacks voted for Obama? Who did the rest of them vote for?
  18. #243  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    Who do you expect to believe that 24% of blacks voted for Obama? Who did the rest of them vote for?
    You are misinterpreting the chart.
  19. #244  
    pappy53's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,533 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,145 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    You are misinterpreting the chart.
    But it is true that he carried about 97%, and that is wrong.
  20. #245  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I one thing to say!

    sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-uploadfromtaptalk1359320035787.jpg  
    kilofoxtrot and msndrstood like this.
  21. #246  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    But it is true that he carried about 97%, and that is wrong.
    One can say that Romney did not appeal to minorities...... period, let alone african americans.

    People have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice do they not?
    Mercury81 likes this.
  22. #247  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    This is one thing that absolutely pisses me off. I HATE it when you liberals say the only reason we don't like Obama is because of his skin color. Argue politics not racism, were all created equal...... You act like we dont want him in office solely because he is black. And yeah I called him black gonna flip because I didnt say "African American"? I'm WHITE he's BLACK. It doesn't matter. What pisses me off is that it takes our president 3 years to release a long form birth certificate, that the inventor of PDF documents says is FAKE! I for one dislike the man because he is running our country into socialism. Take away my second amandment right and see what happens. Shootings are tragedies that are inspired by evil! And no matter what law Obama puts in place EVIL WILL KILL! You dont think a man can smuggle an M4 into the country illegaly? Think again..... His healthcare bill is crap and his spending is insane. Why don't we all take a week vacation in Hawaii while the fiscal cliff approaches? As a nation founded on CHRISTIAN VALUES we do our part protecting people across the world. I wasn't a fan of Bush either but he did what he had to do to protect others, not to fufill a long awaited plan he had to bring honor to his father. And as an American I would gladly lay down my life fighting for the previous morals we had. Let's wait and see if any liberals enlist when the time comes for the war over Israel. This isnt the country our founding fathers had planned when they set it up over 200 years ago, they dreamed of a faith based nation that put God first and protected others respectfully. A small government system where states had the power to choose what they wanted.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    i'm not a a liberal.
  23. #248  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    This is one thing that absolutely pisses me off. I HATE it when you liberals say the only reason we don't like Obama is because of his skin color. Argue politics not racism, were all created equal...... You act like we dont want him in office solely because he is black. And yeah I called him black gonna flip because I didnt say "African American"? I'm WHITE he's BLACK. It doesn't matter. What pisses me off is that it takes our president 3 years to release a long form birth certificate, that the inventor of PDF documents says is FAKE! I for one dislike the man because he is running our country into socialism. Take away my second amandment right and see what happens. Shootings are tragedies that are inspired by evil! And no matter what law Obama puts in place EVIL WILL KILL! You dont think a man can smuggle an M4 into the country illegaly? Think again..... His healthcare bill is crap and his spending is insane. Why don't we all take a week vacation in Hawaii while the fiscal cliff approaches? As a nation founded on CHRISTIAN VALUES we do our part protecting people across the world. I wasn't a fan of Bush either but he did what he had to do to protect others, not to fufill a long awaited plan he had to bring honor to his father. And as an American I would gladly lay down my life fighting for the previous morals we had. Let's wait and see if any liberals enlist when the time comes for the war over Israel. This isnt the country our founding fathers had planned when they set it up over 200 years ago, they dreamed of a faith based nation that put God first and protected others respectfully. A small government system where states had the power to choose what they wanted.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    ps: i'm not a christian, nor do i give a d@mn about christian values. i think religion has successfully ruined the country, and is going to ruin the world.
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Darth Spock like this.
  24. #249  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ps: i'm not a christian, nor do i give a d@mn about christian values. i think religion has successfully ruined the country, and is going to ruin the world.
    When religion and government are mixed, both are diminished.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood and pontiac005 like this.
  25. #250  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    unless you're filthy rich, why would ANYONE vote for mitt romney? race doesn't matter, the guy was too religious, too conservation and quite frankly too much of an elitist.
Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By TREOpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions