Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 607
Like Tree488Likes
  1. #251  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    we're a melting-pot nation. you have the right to be religious or not be religious, and quite frankly i would never ever vote for a president who uses their conservative religious beliefs as basis for their issues.

    - - - Updated - - -

    we're a melting-pot nation. you have the right to be religious or not be religious, and quite frankly i would never ever vote for a president who uses their conservative religious beliefs as basis for their issues.
  2. #252  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    But it is true that he carried about 97%, and that is wrong.
    You are correct, that is wrong. About 93%. Based on that graph provided.

    Also, Romney got about 64% of the white vote.


    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
  3. #253  
    pappy53's Avatar

    Posts
    1,557 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,075 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ps: i'm not a christian, nor do i give a d@mn about christian values. i think religion has successfully ruined the country, and is going to ruin the world.
    I will pray for you.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
  4. #254  
    pappy53's Avatar

    Posts
    1,557 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,075 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    One can say that Romney did not appeal to minorities...... period, let alone african americans.

    People have the right to vote for the candidate of their choice do they not?
    If 97% of whites had voted for Romney, there would be cries of racism.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
  5. #255  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    If 97% of whites had voted for Romney, there would be cries of racism.
    100% of presidents have been white thus far, so it's about danged time.
    msndrstood likes this.
  6. #256  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ps: i'm not a christian, nor do i give a d@mn about christian values. i think religion has successfully ruined the country, and is going to ruin the world.
    Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians. Whatever happened to "One Nation Under God"? No because we have distanced ourselves is the reason we have fell and will continue to fall. Our greatest presidents have been strongly religous, and you're one of the exact reasons our country continues to bicker. See I would trust a pastor over any of you people.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  7. #257  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    This is the dumbest question I have ever read in any internet discussion forum and I belong to several. Congratulations. You fail the internet. I can't believe I gave internet traffic to an extreme right-wing blog. My eyes and my anger. Agh.

    Absolutely not should he be impeached. He hasn't done anything wrong to deserve impeachment. If anyone deserved to be impeached, it was Dubya (George W. Bush). He authorized torture many times, he created two illegal wars, and, IMO, he knew 9/11 would happen and did nothing to prevent it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "One Nation Under God" is not a valid argument. You lose.
    msndrstood likes this.
  8. #258  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    I will pray for you.
    I bet you hate it when someone goes door to door forcing their religion on you. Guess what you just did? That is the most passive aggressive condescending post I've read in a long time.

    Take your unwanted prayer and stuff it, honestly. Those who aren't religious or against the organized religion dogma don't want it. It means nothing. It's a safety blanket to make you feel better.

    As far as the nation being founded by blindly christian people...



    I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    nolittdroid and Retinella like this.
  9. #259  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retinella View Post
    This is the dumbest question I have ever read in any internet discussion forum and I belong to several. Congratulations. You fail the internet. I can't believe I gave internet traffic to an extreme right-wing blog. My eyes and my anger. Agh.

    Absolutely not should he be impeached. He hasn't done anything wrong to deserve impeachment. If anyone deserved to be impeached, it was Dubya (George W. Bush). He authorized torture many times, he created two illegal wars, and, IMO, he knew 9/11 would happen and did nothing to prevent it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "One Nation Under God" is not a valid argument. You lose.
    I lose? Lol wow you're really mature, it's funny because you completely jumped around my statment. How about you explain why "One Nation Under God" isnt a valid argument. We were founded under christians, our greatest presidents have been strongly christian, AND the majority of the country claims to be christian. Please tell me how your one opinion outweights 73% of our country. Thats 227 MILLION! You liberal atheists are what percentage again? Probably 4-5%. So shut up and quit acting like the majority of the country believes in your Atheistic liberal BS.m....

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  10. #260  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Separation of church and state. I learned that in first grade. Perhaps a visit there will help you remember, eh?

    That's how your argument fails.
    msndrstood likes this.
  11. #261  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retinella View Post
    Separation of church and state. I learned that in first grade. Perhaps a visit there will help you remember, eh?

    That's how your argument fails.
    To say that we arent positively influenced by religion is ridiculous, our country is going down because of people just like you. And its sad because I see that you have been exposed to religion yet you completely deny its being. I mean in your mind im guessing you die then go 6 feet under? Wow thats definitely something to look forward to. The day is coming when christ will come back, I hope you'll be ready.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  12. #262  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    You don't have a leg to stand on if we compared facts of Obama vs Romney. politics. Mitt lied all through the campaign. He also refused to show his tax information except for one year. He had no clue as to how he was going to change things, as his supposed budget was never actually made available. Mitt was for something one day and against the next day. At the very end he tried to adopt his opponents whole plan.You can make up all want about president B. Obama. His administration saved the country from an economic disaster, saved the American auto industry. He kept a vigilance with our military intelligence to hunt down Bin Laden. Let's not forget ending the Iraq war as promised before 1st election. Pres.Obama created 5.1 million jobs in one term. Created affordable care act which at the beginning gave 30 million more people health coverage. The ACA kept people with pre-existing conditions covered and allowed millions of young adults to remain on their parents insurance until age 26. He brought back the Pell grant which enable 7 million young adults to afford college. GW.Bish lost 8.1 in two terms plus two wars.

    sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
  13. #263  
    delta7's Avatar

    Posts
    308 Posts
    Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians. Whatever happened to "One Nation Under God"? No because we have distanced ourselves is the reason we have fell and will continue to fall. Our greatest presidents have been strongly religous, and you're one of the exact reasons our country continues to bicker. See I would trust a pastor over any of you people.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Religion played a heavy part in controlling the poor, people literally slept with their bible praying to GOD to give them a better life, religion is good but when it's used for submission or control it becomes a problem. It played a massive part in controlling the slaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    I lose? Lol wow you're really mature, it's funny because you completely jumped around my statment. How about you explain why "One Nation Under God" isnt a valid argument. We were founded under christians, our greatest presidents have been strongly christian, AND the majority of the country claims to be christian. Please tell me how your one opinion outweights 73% of our country. Thats 227 MILLION! You liberal atheists are what percentage again? Probably 4-5%. So shut up and quit acting like the majority of the country believes in your Atheistic liberal BS.m....

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    The increasing liberal mindset is good becuase it's training people that education and sucess are the key factors moving forward, religion to alot of people gives them a sense of entiliment and alot of those people sit on their ***, don't do the required work but PRAY everyday for change without lifting a finger. Religion is cool but I'm 100% behind the younger generation not being religious and working their *** off. I think that's needed for America to move forward and Obama represents that new age highly educated liberal.

    And capitalism destroyed America, we're no where near socialism currently.


    Quote Originally Posted by Retinella View Post
    This is the dumbest question I have ever read in any internet discussion forum and I belong to several. Congratulations. You fail the internet. I can't believe I gave internet traffic to an extreme right-wing blog. My eyes and my anger. Agh.

    Absolutely not should he be impeached. He hasn't done anything wrong to deserve impeachment. If anyone deserved to be impeached, it was Dubya (George W. Bush). He authorized torture many times, he created two illegal wars, and, IMO, he knew 9/11 would happen and did nothing to prevent it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    "One Nation Under God" is not a valid argument. You lose.
    Yes, I agree Bush is the devil and it showed by how the world viewed George W. Bush, he got no respect once he left America soil. The only ones complaining about Obama are south christians which some of that anger is race related.

    The majority of us don't even care about this "birth certificate nonsense"

    Just older people who can't accept change, the same ones complaining about practically everything in America.
    rexxman likes this.
  14. #264  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians
    Wrong. Most of the Founding Fathers were Deists who accepted science, "enlightened" and progressive (for the time) government, and shared sacrifice to strengthen the weakest among us .... a far, far cry from anything you would remotely consider as "Christian" by today's American standard.

    These are facts not in dispute.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  15. #265  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians. Whatever happened to "One Nation Under God"?
    The words "Jesus Christ, Christianity, Bible, Creator, Divine, and God" never are mentioned in the Constitution. Nowhere in the Constitution is religion mentioned, except in exclusionary terms. When the Founders wrote the nation's Constitution, they specified that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Article 6, section 3)

    This is the original Pledge of Allegiance:

    "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

    In 1923, the National Flag Conference called for the words "my Flag" to be changed to "the Flag of the United States", so that new immigrants would not confuse loyalties between their birth countries and the United States. The words "of America" were added a year later. The United States Congress officially recognized the Pledge for the first time, in the following form, on June 22, 1942:

    I" pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

    Under God as added officially on June 14, 1954.

    What does government edification of Christianity do to promote the Kingdom of God? Nothing. It distorts it.

    When religion and government are mixed, both are diminished.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  16. #266  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    I lose? Lol wow you're really mature, it's funny because you completely jumped around my statment. How about you explain why "One Nation Under God" isnt a valid argument. We were founded under christians, our greatest presidents have been strongly christian, AND the majority of the country claims to be christian. Please tell me how your one opinion outweights 73% of our country. Thats 227 MILLION! You liberal atheists are what percentage again? Probably 4-5%. So shut up and quit acting like the majority of the country believes in your Atheistic liberal BS.m....

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    The moral majority is neither.
  17. #267  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I am so glad that my mind is free of religious dogma and that I'm able to think critically.

    I'm finished arguing this. I'm here to focus in the awesome pieces of Android technology we all possess here. It's what brings us together, after all.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    Synycalwon and msndrstood like this.
  18. #268  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Mercury81 likes this.
  19. #269  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians. Whatever happened to "One Nation Under God"? No because we have distanced ourselves is the reason we have fell and will continue to fall. Our greatest presidents have been strongly religous, and you're one of the exact reasons our country continues to bicker. See I would trust a pastor over any of you people.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

    Regardless of whatever faith our Founding Fathers held, their concept of freedom of religion was not to protect faith groups from the government, but, the government from faith groups.

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    kilofoxtrot and msndrstood like this.
  20. #270  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    Are you a member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

    Regardless of whatever faith our Founding Fathers held, their concept of freedom of religion was not to protect faith groups from the government, but, the government from faith groups.

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    That comment was insane. The Westboro baptist church is an extremist group I want no part of. I just wish we could go back to a faith based small government. Apparently 73% of this nation is christian, doesnt really seem like it now. I wasnt a fan of Romney, Bush Sr. Or Jr. I believe we've had our last great president (Reagan) I'm just not a fan of a "New World Order" where all nations converge and their is no religion. It'll never happen and no matter what there will always be war in the middle east. Hey how about this great idea..... We abandon Israel and say screw our religious allies we don't believe in religious wars or religion altogether! Now wouldnt that make us look great! We could also increase government spending yet at the same time decrease border control. AND we could ban assault weapons altogether. Wouldnt that solve the problem of shootings! See ordinary people trying to defend themselves couldnt have them, yet evil SOB's would still be able to get them through the black market and STILL kill!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  21. #271  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    We abandon Israel and say screw our religious allies ....
    Ironic since they killed Jesus, and to this day deny him as the Messiah.

    So how are they are a religious ally with us being a Christian Nation?
  22. #272  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    After Benghazi, fast & furious, and now this . We know that Obama likes to overstep his executive powers. Let alone adding 6 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than 4 years. This isn't even including the questionable executive decisions he signed earlier this month surrounding gun control. This is not intended to be a "pres so & so did this and another did that." What I would like it to be is an organized discussion on current events.
    ----------------

    Yes, I believe he should be impeached, this is not the first time he has over stepped his power and I do not think it will be the last.

    For clarification I am adding an additional link that addresses the concerns of Carolinadroid.



    While I am certain this member will point out this is just an another "blog" he will find the actual ruling embedded at the bottom.
    The first thing Obama did was to seal all of his records right after he was elected the first time. Obama has trashed the Constitution more than any President in the history of America. He should be Inpeached. :banghead:

    Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums
    Jerry
  23. #273  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Ironic since they killed Jesus, and to this day deny him as the Messiah.

    So how are they are a religious ally with us being a Christian Nation?
    Romans killed Jesus not jews....... Jesus was a Jew if you didnt know. Were strong allies because true Christians know that Jews are Gods chosen people. Christians also know that Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews, this whole Palestine belonging to Muslims is BS. Jerusalem and Bethlehem are both sacred sites to Christians as well therefore it makes sense to be allies. I mean what do you think the basis of the Crusades was?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  24. #274  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by jerry 12 View Post
    The first thing Obama did was to seal all of his records right after he was elected the first time. Obama has trashed the Constitution more than any President in the history of America. He should be Inpeached. :banghead:

    Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums
    Bush 2.0 makes him look like a choir boy... and I bet you said NOTHING.
  25. #275  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Remember, impeachment is only having charges brought against the president, not actually moving them out of office. Legally, speaking he hasn't broken any laws. I don't support Obama but this thread doesn't make sense in terms of getting the president out of office. Unless an investigation is opened on the Benghazi case, and the president lied under oath or any other crimes committed in association with that, don't expect Obama to be kicked out of office.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Mercury81 likes this.
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

B