Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1014Likes

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    I lose? Lol wow you're really mature, it's funny because you completely jumped around my statment. How about you explain why "One Nation Under God" isnt a valid argument. We were founded under christians, our greatest presidents have been strongly christian, AND the majority of the country claims to be christian. Please tell me how your one opinion outweights 73% of our country. Thats 227 MILLION! You liberal atheists are what percentage again? Probably 4-5%. So shut up and quit acting like the majority of the country believes in your Atheistic liberal BS.m....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Once again, not a liberal. I think diehard Christians are the worst. I do not want your prayer, I find that so insulting. Not to mention Jews, Muslims and Christians all believe the same garbage, but thankfully most Muslims and Jews are not so annoying about it.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jerry 12 View Post
    The first thing Obama did was to seal all of his records right after he was elected the first time. Obama has trashed the Constitution more than any President in the history of America. He should be Inpeached.
    With a response like that ..... You've done chronic damage banging your head like that. Need a referral to a BIRC?

Notlitt. What was the point of that post? It didn't even contribute logical reasoning to the conversation. Why do people start these debates and end up just bashing people and not writing well thought out logical responses. I don't get it. People have different beliefs. They all have different ways of voicing those beliefs. It makes no sense to put others down just because the other person has a different opinion. Be adults. Time to grow up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Once again, not a liberal. I think diehard Christians are the worst. I do not want your prayer, I find that so insulting. Not to mention Jews, Muslims and Christians all believe the same garbage, but thankfully most Muslims and Jews are not so annoying about it.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Nah Muslims arent annoying they just decide to fly planes into buildings and kill 3000 innocent lives. Christians and Jews DO NOT share the same God as Muslims. Take the time to read the Koran and you'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    How long do we get to blame Bush?

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Since you never have... we will.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oleyeller View Post
    Remember, impeachment is only having charges brought against the president, not actually moving them out of office. Legally, speaking he hasn't broken any laws. I don't support Obama but this thread doesn't make sense in terms of getting the president out of office. Unless an investigation is opened on the Benghazi case, and the president lied under oath or any other crimes committed in association with that, don't expect Obama to be kicked out of office.
    But .... Getting Obama out of office isn't the point of this idiotic thread. The drip-drip-drip of misinformation by those like the OP are only intended to sour support for the duly elected President. As well as leave an engraved invitation for likeminded, ill-informed propagandists to pile on. It's really rocket-science, isn't it?

Global Posts
    6,435 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    ps: i'm not a christian, nor do i give a d@mn about christian values. i think religion has successfully ruined the country, and is going to ruin the world.
    PS the founding father's weren't either. Most were deists and hated organized religions, especially when mixed with government.
    Thanked by 2:
    rkeenan and nolittdroid like this.

Those that are upset with Benghazi and yet give Bush a pass on Iraq boggle my mind.

That's just how shameful partisan politics are in this country.
    Mercury81 likes this.

Impeach him!

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    6,435 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Oh really? Because I think the complete opposite.... Our founding father were almost all strong christians. Whatever happened to "One Nation Under God"? No because we have distanced ourselves is the reason we have fell and will continue to fall. Our greatest presidents have been strongly religous, and you're one of the exact reasons our country continues to bicker. See I would trust a pastor over any of you people.

The founding fathers were not Christians. Read about their writings, most believed similarly to Thomas Paine. They did believe in God, but not in religion.
    Thanked by 2:
    rkeenan likes this.

Well yes. But when I talk to people about my political views, I like to to say that I may not support the president on his views, but he believes that the success of the nation can be achieved through different ways than my own. No leader of a nation has the intention of destroying it. They believe what they are doing is right. I can only vote and hope those who I vote for represent me to the best they can. Will that happen. Probably not. But this thread is ridiculous and I request that mods shut it down. Nothing good seems to be coming out of this thread. It's now boiling down to people just attacking each other instead of arguments.

Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock likes this.

To answer the thread title, my answer is; Yes.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

The answer to the thread is grow up! Get over it, Pres.B.Obama has overwhelming and rightfully won a second term. He's a great president and deserves the upmost respect, from we Americans.:beer::thumbup:

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-uploadfromtaptalk1359346257785.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post
    The answer to the thread is grow up! Get over it, Pres.B.Obama has overwhelming and rightfully won a second term. He's a great president and deserves the upmost respect, from we Americans.:beer::thumbup:

Obviously not everyone shares your opinion.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Yeah about 49%, respectively.

I believe we've had our last great president (Reagan) SNIP

Suddenly it's all so clear.

You're Sean Hannity.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    rkeenan likes this.

Nah Muslims arent annoying they just decide to fly planes into buildings and kill 3000 innocent lives. Christians and Jews DO NOT share the same God as Muslims. Take the time to read the Koran and you'll understand.

I don't think the Koran says what you think it says. But then again according to your bible I'm chattle who isn't allowed into a church if it's that time of the month.

Yes. 9/11. The new Godwin Law of Internet debate.

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    msndrstood likes this.

Global Posts
    6,435 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Will1524 brought a whole lot of crazy out of nowhere into this. If that person isn't drinking the kool-aid, the kool-aid doesn't exist.
    reeneebob likes this.

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

I think both Obama and Bush should have been impeached. When it comes to Benghazi, I think Sec Clinton should have been relieved of her duty. I am not partisan to either party. I think Bush and Obama are destroying liberty through measures like the Patriot Act. I am liberal on some issues and conservative on others. I think to be a partisan, you have to excuse everything your party does wrong. That is why I stay non partisan so I can hold both parties accountable. I think tying yourself to one party allows you to check out and not think for yourself when it comes to political issues. If that is not true, then why do so many people have the exact same stance as the party they are partisan to? I am not trying to anger anyone or point fingers, I am merely trying to stimulate thought. That is all.
    Last edited by rkeenan; 01-28-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    Darth Spock likes this.

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Deleted
    Last edited by Serial Fordicator; 01-28-2013 at 03:59 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious ROM

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    The founding fathers were not Christians. Read about their writings, most believed similarly to Thomas Paine. They did believe in God, but not in religion.
    Better yet, read their primary texts. You easily find them on Kindle for free or almost free. Read works by Jefferson and many others. "Moral Mintority" is a great book to read that references to quotes from founding fathers and includes cites to primary texts to further your research. Taking it at someone's word on tv or radio that this is a Christian nation is not the answer. "Lies My Teacher Told Me" has a couple chapters about America and religion as well.
    Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock likes this.

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post

Lol I cant resist

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-uploadfromtaptalk1359366479318.jpg  
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    What, a Canadian corrects you on opinion as fact like "Canadians go to the US alot to have surgery" ergo Canadian socialized medicine is a fail, and you take your toys and go home?

Sorry that someone who actually uses the medical care you've read (incorrectly) about is such an inconvenient truth. :rolleyes:

I will correct misinformation. Sorry if you don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Im done with this. you can't change anyone's mind and noone can change yours.I should've known better.
    Not really. I typed what I quoted above before i read what you had posted. If i'm wrong about something then I'm wrong. Its amazing to me that you would think you know more about the United States, founding fathers, and Obama than others that live here since I was so wrong according to you for basing my knowledge from canadas healthcare by reading about it.

I am just tired of bickering over this whole situation. Like I said, you're not going to change my mind about the frer and I won't change yours.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reeneebob View Post
    I don't think the Koran says what you think it says. But then again according to your bible I'm chattle who isn't allowed into a church if it's that time of the month.

Yes. 9/11. The new Godwin Law of Internet debate.

Something like 8% of Muslims hate Americans. I choose to just ignore the Islamaphobia.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oleyeller View Post
    Notlitt. What was the point of that post? It didn't even contribute logical reasoning to the conversation. Why do people start these debates and end up just bashing people and not writing well thought out logical responses. I don't get it. People have different beliefs. They all have different ways of voicing those beliefs. It makes no sense to put others down just because the other person has a different opinion. Be adults. Time to grow up.
    Agreed. However, growing up begins with the OP. Any thread which begins with a basis of misinformation only serves the purpose of starting a fire. There is no "debate" outside of how depraved a person must be to universally crucify a President, based on highly generic hatred, as was demonstrated in the OP. I say these things because the sole purpose of this thread is to suggest that it might be plausible that this President can be impeached. When read intelligently, it becomes painfully obvious to any reasonable person, that the OP's suggestions for grounds for bringing Articles of Impeachment against this President are merely cheap potshots aimed at souring support.

Plainly stated, no grounds exist for bringing Articles of Impeachment against this President (and the OP knows it). No one should expect a retraction from the OP. Such an action would require dignity and respect for those who read tripe like this thread.
    Last edited by carolinadroid; 01-28-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast