Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Global Posts
    715 Global Posts

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    I always assume that when someone speaks of Impeachment of Obama it has to be an idea driven by Fox "news", Rush L., or some other rightwing nutjob source of information. Especially when you see "Bengazi", "6 Trillion" and so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    WOW..unreal

You should really look up that "assume" saying.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Usually this is true though lol. Right wings stick together.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #352  

I would really like to see this thread get back to it's original discussion.

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post

The onus is on you to develop specific charges of high crimes and misdemeanors which are chargeable against this President, individually. The only thing you have supplied thus far are highly generic, partisan potshots against the administration. Bear that standard. The reading public aren't fooled by smear campaigns of which this thread perfectly represents.

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    What was Bush supposed to do after 9-11, just sit there and take it? We had to remove Saddam Hussein from power or even more lives could have been killed. And do you honestly think that Bin Laden would be dead today without us going into the Middle East? Our nation is known as a defender of the people. And to bring justice and DEFEND Iraqis we had to go in. What would have happened if we had just sat there after Dec. 7th 1941? Nobody is a fan of war and I certainly am not in support for uneeded war, but there are times when it is necessary. And its hard to believe anybody WOULDN'T be Patriotic after their nation was attacked and 3000 people lost their lives. Yes Fox News was in support yet they didnt "brainwash" or "force" people to vote yes. I really would love to see Obama take control of the middle east and put Iran in line. Their president vowed he would "wipe Israel of the face of Earth". I believe that sometimes lives must be sacrificed and I'm so greatful for our Veterans. If Iran is extremely close to having Nuclear Weapons we SHOULD be in there taking control. My father fought in Vietnam and he said it was awful being on the other side of the world laying down his life for the sake of the country, while people in America had NO support for them. No veteran wants to hear that his sacrifice went to a lost cause. And please I challenge you maybe when our next war does occur (very soon) you decide to do the right thing for your country and support the war that your ENTIRE nation is in. Imagine if Reagan was in presidency right now..... Do you really think all this BS in the middle east would be going down? Iraq released the hostages of 1980 because they knew Reagan meant business and wasn't going to sit back and take it. So please quit the whole blaming Bush thing, Liberals have been blaming Bush for every single failure Obama has had. Because I love this country I'll support any president we have for the sake of the Nation, but you people need to quit blaming Bush. He's been out of office for close to 4 years now, whats done has been done. So move on shut up and deal with the president we have currently. And quit complaining about Fox News you liberals also blame them constantly as well. Quit blaming the news corporations and start blaming the people that sit there and take the information without processing it. Were in America they have the freedom to air pretty much anything they want. (1st amandment) And do you really think that CNN and MSNBC are so balanced? Seriously?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    WOW!

Where even to start to address your misinformation? I'm going to need a bigger keyboard.

I'll get back to you.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

/SNIP/
    Or, put another way .....

67% of Texas Republicans VS 12% of Texas Democrats haven't clue-1 what impeachment means .....
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #356  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Or, put another way .....

67% of Texas Republicans VS 12% of Texas Democrats haven't clue-1 what impeachment means .....
    According to what poll or information that you can back up are you basing this on?

Also what's with the /snip/ at the bottom of the quote?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

According to what poll or information that you can back up are you basing this on?
    Or, put yet another way .....

33% of Texas Republicans VS 88% of Texas Democrats understand what impeachment means .....

Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    WOW!

Where even to start to address your misinformation? I'm going to need a bigger keyboard.

I'll get back to you.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Why dont you point out my misinformation now......? I'd like to here your opinion

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #359  

I am not trying to sensationalize this, I found the video on my FB page. What I am looking for is any additional information. The format of the announcement doesn't seem like it is a practiced/official speech etc.

If it's debunked or whatever I am fine with it.

I have looked around ( not too deeply) for anything to back this video up, and I am unable to to find it.

Last edited by Live2ride883; 01-31-2013 at 03:08 PM.

You're implying that anybody cares what the Texans think, or that it has any bearing on reality.

I see polls from many southern states showing the Republican populace wants to secede from the Union. The governing bodies take the Texan's hissy fits about as seriously as those wannabe confederates.

I mean seriously, can this thread end already? Here's what it boils down to: you don't like him and you want him gone. However, despite all the whining and crying, there's nothing republicans can do about it. Obama's not going to be impeached, anyone who considers it a real possibility is utterly out of touch with the realities of the current American governing bodies. Get over it.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 3:
    msndrstood likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I am not trying to sensationalize this, I found the video on my FB page. What I am looking for is any additional information. The format of the announcement doesn't seem like it is a practiced/official speech etc.

If it's debunked or whatever I am fine with it.

/SNIP/
    Is this your admission that your sole aim here is to throw e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g possible against the wall ... just in case? Taking notes from the Arkansas Project, perhaps? Why not post that Obama is the antiChrist while you're at it? Please raise your standards.

Faux News has nothing about this....... they'd be all over this if it was true. A simple Google search has "Obama just indicted" breaking news dating back to October of 2012.

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Why dont you point out my misinformation now......? I'd like to here your opinion

Be patient. Like I said, there is a lot here and I don't want to do this from a phone keyboard.

I appreciate you value my opinion. I do want to stay away from opinion. Just like Dragnet, "Just the facts, mam".

But for a preview of coming attractions, you talked about Iraqi returning our hostages when Reagan was president because they knew he was all business and wouldn't mess around.

First, it was Iran, not Iraq. Second, Reagan made a deal to supply spare military parts to Iran in exchange for our hostages. Google "Contra Gate".

Your welcome!

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #364  

Did you not see the part where I stated I did not find anything to back this up? In my post I also stated that it did not seem like a practiced or official speech.

Did you not see the part where I stated I did not find anything to back this up? In my post I also stated that it did not seem like a practiced or official speech.
    Please, rather than continuing this silly bickering, please address my previous question. As there is literally not the slightest chance of Obama being impeached, what's the point of this conversation. It's just plain dumb.

16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #366  

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Please, rather than continuing this silly bickering, please address my previous question. As there is literally not the slightest chance of Obama being impeached, what's the point of this conversation. It's just plain dumb.

As one of the mods stated earlier, no one is forcing you or anyone else to participate....

winmod21 likes this.

As one of the mods stated earlier, no one is forcing you or anyone else to participate....
    No, I'm just asking you what the point is?

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #368  

No, I'm just asking you what the point is?

Read the first post...

winmod21 likes this.

Read the first post...
    Oh, so this is a "I didn't get what I want so I'm going to cry about it" thread.

Well, I'm done here then, feel free to get back to it.

20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #370  

Oh, so this is a "I didn't get what I want so I'm going to cry about it" thread.

Well, I'm done here then, feel free to get back to it.

If that's what you got out of it then that's fine. However I found out a few things I wasn't aware of so I don't see this thread the same way you do.

winmod21 likes this.

If that's what you got out of it then that's fine. However I found out a few things I wasn't aware of so I don't see this thread the same way you do.
    Learning is a good thing.

Personally I think our entire government needs to be kicked out on it's hiney.

Democrat, Republican it's all the same now, the only difference is who they owe and what corporations got them there.

They bristle and ruffle their feathers to try and make it look good, but politicians no longer represent what the people want. They are in it for the celebrity like status that holding office has become, they are more interested in their own agenda and their friends and alleys agenda than ours.
    None of them Dem or Repub spend our tax money wisely they both ruin good legislation by tacking on their own personal pork spending. Our government has become a joke an office bought by money berifit of things like honor and integrity and a will to truly serve the people.

Our founding fathers would be shaking their heads wondering where they went wrong if they could see the dishonest debacle our government has become.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    This thread isn't about whether there is a chance Obama could be or will be impeached, nor is it about the technicalities of impeachment. It is asking if YOU feel Obama should be impeached based on things he's done or not done while in office.
    All of which assumes the reader has an atom of a clue what impeachment entails. Using your logic, it would be just as reasonable for you to begin and support a thread which reads .....

Should Obama Be Hung For Treason?

The reading public is generally more advanced than you give credit.

Global Posts
    5,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Should unicorns be outlawed or legalized with a hefty tax for those that attempt to ride them in the carpool lane?
    Thanked by 2:
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #375  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Using your logic, it would be just as reasonable for you to begin and support a thread which reads .....

Should Obama Be Hung For Treason?
    Let's first make sure we are all clear on how the Constitution defines treason, and the legal definition and go from there.

Definition of Treason in the Constitution:

“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.”

Legal Definition of Treason:

The betrayal of one’s own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies.

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution:

Any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.
    --------------------
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-01-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Synycalwon likes this.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast