Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree1014Likes

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

Carolinadroid, you should have used a smiley at the end of your last post. Live2ride has taken the bait and is running with it. So much for getting back to the OP.

I wish we all could generate this much passion and enthusiasm to get mfg/carriers to offer the new super phones in > 16gb internal storage.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    Carolinadroid, you should have used a smiley at the end of your last post. Live2ride has taken the bait and is running with it. So much for getting back to the OP.
    It's his funeral.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #378  

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Ummm.... pot meet kettle. Me thinks you should venture outside this Politics section a little more (your last post outside here was in Dec. 2011. ). You love this stuff don't you?

Thanks! There is circumstantial evidence that Obama could be doing this. I'm off to create a thread about it now!!!
    Waiting, waiting, and waiting......

Rexxman, I wasn't entirely taking the bait on that post, there was some humor intended in mine though. In some ways it could be seen as a natural progression of the conversation. I am NOT going to start the thread. But IF it does get created I may or may not be participating.
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-01-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    ...... there was some humor intended in mine though.
    The same humor used by Limbaugh when referring to Sandra Fluke as a ****. Got it.
    Thanked by 2:
    nolittdroid and msndrstood like this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #380  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    The same humor used by Limbaugh when referring to Sandra Fluke as a ****. Got it.
    Seriously???

That's about as far off topic and in my opinion as inappropriate as you can get.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Synycalwon likes this.

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts

Ok, who's going to report Limbaugh to the moderators?

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

That's about as far off topic and in my opinion as inappropriate as you can get.
    Exactly the point.

Ummm.... pot meet kettle. Me thinks you should venture outside this Politics section a little more (your last post outside here was in Dec. 2011. ). You love this stuff don't you?

Thanks! There is circumstantial evidence that Obama could be doing this. I'm off to create a thread about it now!!!
    Circumstancial evidence does not equal real evidence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Why don't we instead start raising money for president Barack Hussein Obama's presidential library. Turn our effects towards thanking our great ladder.

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post
    Why don't we instead start raising money for president Barack Hussein Obama's presidential library. Turn our effects towards thanking our great ladder.

Lol, wut?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

All hail the great ladder

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    Thanked by:
    Synycalwon, Nate456 and axllebeer like this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #387  

Default Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Weather this goes further or not, I think there are some valid points about Mr. Obama's past that need to be answered.

Supreme Court to Review Case on Obama’s Forged Documents | The Liberty Beacon

Global Posts
    7,059 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

edited.

No way, are you nuts?

msndrstood and Darth Spock like this.

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Should be interesting to see this outcome. I am willing to bet the supremes don't take this case. I wish they would solve the mystery
    surrounding it. If someone does not have anything to hide then why hide it? I don't believe people on the left care about this at all. I would think
    that any American would want solid answers to this. Also how could anyone justify the president being in office if in fact the claims are proven
    true. Have to wait and see on this one. I only hope the supremes make fair judgments on this.
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Sadly nothing will be done. If they wanted to do anything about it they would have taken the case before the elections to hurt his chances as well as have the ability to remove him if he did in fact win. No he is here to stay for another 4 years at least...and I don't think he will up and leave after this term, I'm sure some executive orders will appear saying he can stay in office

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!

Is this what the republican party is about? Paranoia and Conspiracy theories?
    msndrstood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Is this what the republican party is about? Paranoia and Conspiracy theories?
    I'm not a Republican lmao! Nice try though.

And no looking at his track record of cover ups forged documents and signing executive laws into effect tells me he has no limits to what he will do to stay in power.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Hey, what's with the pic of Obama and James Brown? You have a man crush on em? :::ducks and runs::: lol Looks like one is admiring the other's, ahem, upper body.
    Well that was a mature comment, wasn't it? Said no one ever. Please.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    rexxman and Mercury81 like this.

Global Posts
    207 Global Posts

Ah, C'mon! Lighten up Francis. Why so serious? Just having a little fun.
    Pleads Nolo Contendere

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Weather this goes further or not, I think there are some valid points about Mr. Obama's past that need to be answered.

/garbage removal/
    Golly gee! With leading. ethically-bankrupt titles like this thread's, some posters would rightly be laughed out of the court of reason, civility, and sobriety.

Since Justice Kennedy has already declined to dignify this case brought by the foaming-at-the-mouth Orly Taitz, and is generally regarded as the deciding Justice on the Court (and is generally a reasonable conservative in the sense that used to matter), this case is DOA.

Will this reality stop the willfully ignorant? The evidentiary posts to follow serve as Exhibit-A.

Right on, Abe!
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #397  

This is from 50 years ago, and although it doesn't have a direct link to the title of the thread. I believe it does show the path this nation is on...

Thanked by:
    Synycalwon likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #398  

And yet Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obamas eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.

This may or may not proceed further, but I cannot see how finding out the truth about the man in the oval office is a bad thing.

cdicesare2002 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

This is from 50 years ago, and although it doesn't have a direct link to the title of the thread. I believe it does show the path this nation is on...
    The same Harding College whose motto is "Developing Christian Servants"? The same Harding College which produced propaganda films, such as this one in 1948, against the red scare? Is this really what it looks like at the bottom of your barrel?
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

And yet Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obamas eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.

This may or may not proceed further, but I cannot see how finding out the truth about the man in the oval office is a bad thing.
    You know the truth. You, as well as the esteemed dentist and graduate of the unaccredited, correspondence Taft Law School, simply refuse to accept it. An unwise choice.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 ... LastLast