Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1014Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #401  

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

Here's a hilarious video for all to enjoy....

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Synycalwon likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Here's a hilarious video for all to enjoy....

You guys on the right are just jealous we have a cool dude in our corner, when you guys have Mitt, Newt, Herman, Glenn and Rush. Lol, pity the fools!

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #403  

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    You guys on the right are just jealous we have a cool dude in our corner, when you guys have Mitt, Newt, Herman, Glenn and Rush. Lol, pity the fools!

via Gnex
    When voting in ANY election, regardless of the office the so called "coolness" of the person is something I don't even consider.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

When voting in ANY election, regardless of the office the so called "coolness" of the person is something I don't even consider.
    Whoops. I should have said competence, without a foot firmly planted on their mouth. And yes, we have Joe 'foot in the mouth' Biden, but he's special, he speaks candidly, not stupidly. Can you honestly tell me that any of the guys I mentioned are fit to lead anything in any capacity? Seriously.

via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by 2:
    Darth Spock likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #405  

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Whoops. I should have said competence, without a foot firmly planted on their mouth. And yes, we have Joe 'foot in the mouth' Biden, but he's special, he speaks candidly, not stupidly. Can you honestly tell me that any of the guys I mentioned are fit to lead anything in any capacity? Seriously.

via Gnex

Seriously, that's not my job.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Seriously, that's not my job.
    Seriously. It is.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #407  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Seriously. It is.
    Seriously, no it's not. It's HIS list not mine...

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Seriously, no it's not. It's HIS list not mine...
    Just like today's GOP, demonstrated leadership of forward-thinking vision is a black hole. Embrace it.

Default Should Obama be impeached?

Does anyone remember how many house members voted for President Obama's proposed budget for fiscal year 2013 back in march 2012? Just asking.

Does a body have the number of budget proposals the President has submitted by the required yearly deadline? Just asking.

Does anybody remember if President Obama passed the Patriot Act Permanently into law vs having it required to be voted on every two years? Just asking.
    Darth Spock likes this.

Does anyone know the answer as to when the last budget was passed by the house and approved by the senate? What year was that? Just asking.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #413  

Here's something I pulled from FB just because I thought it was funny

The U.S. Postal Service has just released a new stamp with a picture of President Obamula on it but they noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes properly. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation so after a full month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional investigative spending, a special Presidential Commission presented the following findings:

1. The stamp is in perfect order.
    2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.
    3. People are spitting on the wrong side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-601440_10151343673377740_1652162125_n.jpg  

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Since it has been shown in crystal-clear fashion that the premise of this thread is fatally flawed, it's necessary to thread-dump with highly generic hatred for the duly elected President? And people wonder why support for the GOP is at an all-time low.
    Thanked by:
    Mercury81 and Darth Spock like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    I don't usually respond to your posts because they're so condescending and insincere, but seriously? That's all you've got? Ad hominem attacks? Please stop! Unless you've got something of real value to add to the discussion.
    Your false alllegation of ad hominem attacks only serves as a sideshow non sequitur to avoid addressing the central point of my post. One has to wonder why more courage isn't on display.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redhat1001 View Post
    I respect your opinion, but Bush did pass the Patriot act on a temporary basis that had be revoted on by congress every two years and it passed every two years. Obama signed it Permanently into law when he came in office.
    Is this a bold lie? Or simply an extremely misinformed perspective?

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Well if all this is true as she and he believes it is, why don't they make a citizen arrest?
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #418  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Well if all this is true as she and he believes it is, why don't they make a citizen arrest?
    As far as I am aware, there is no ability to make a citizen's arrest for a federal crime.

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Is this what the republican party is about? Paranoia and Conspiracy theories?
    Totally thought this was another birth certificate thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my S3
    palandri likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    False allegation? Really now? I raise your non-sequitur (although honestly I don't see it!) and call you out on your Straw Man and Fallacy of Division attempts! (Yah, Google it! ). Let's go through all the fallacies shall we? Game on? Let's do this! LOL This is what you live for? Isn't it?
    What **** Cheney once had to say to Patrick Leahy.

Peace.

Global Posts
    6,718 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

I think it's factual to state that many of the links added to this thread are done so out of hatred, not out of a sense of contributing to a constructive dialogue. Most in here are discussing issues, while some are only trying to fan a fire because they don't have actual facts in full context to utilize and must resort to emotional attacks.
    Thanked by 3:
    msndrstood likes this.

Hey, I've got an idea for a thread. Should Republican propaganda spammers be impeached from AC?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Hey, I've got an idea for a thread. Should Republican propaganda spammers be impeached from AC?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Just stop.... Its called voicing an opinion. Chill out and quit being so uptight on a discussion. We can all say whatever we want to add to the topic, you're post isnt contributing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Is this a bold lie? Or simply an extremely misinformed perspective?
    Does anyone remember how many house members voted for President Obama's proposed budget for fiscal year 2013 back in march 2012?
    Obama's proposed budget received Zero votes, not one democrat voted for Obama's proposed budget. Vote count 0-414.

Does a body have the number of budget proposals the President has submitted by the required yearly deadline?
    Obama has submitted 1-4 budget proposals by the required deadline by law. After Tomorrow the record will be 1-5.

Does anybody remember if President Obama passed the Patriot Act Permanently into law vs having it required to be voted on every two years?
    Not permanent, but signed 4 year extension. Remember he railed against the patriot act during his campaign.

Does anyone know the answer as to when the last budget was passed by the house and approved by the senate? What year was that?
    Year was 2009
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redhat1001 View Post
    I respect your opinion, but Bush did pass the Patriot act on a temporary basis that had be revoted on by congress every two years and it passed every two years. Obama signed it Permanently into law when he came in office.
    Your apolitical source?

Why is it up for renewal this year? You know ... After the 2-year extension Obama signed in 2011 ... and all ...
Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920 ... LastLast