Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree1014Likes

Default Should Obama be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Your apolitical source?

Why is it up for renewal this year? You know ... After the 2-year extension Obama signed in 2011 ... and all ...
    See above.. You are correct. He signed a 4 year extension.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_867851.html
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by redhat1001 View Post
    See above.. You are correct. He signed a 4 year extension.

Patriot Act Extension Signed By Obama
    The problem here is that no one understands that the Patriot Act is "permanent law" from its inception. Only certain segments are required to be renewed. Only Congress can dismantle the Act.
    msndrstood and Darth Spock like this.

Default Should Obama be impeached?

The problem here is that no one understands that the Patriot Act is "permanent law" from its inception. Only certain segments are required to be renewed. Only Congress can dismantle the Act.
    True, usually the controversial parts like the roving wire taps and other parts needs renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Just stop.... Its called voicing an opinion. Chill out and quit being so uptight on a discussion. We can all say whatever we want to add to the topic, you're post isnt contributing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    When somebody's just copying and pasting snide comment and images from the web and saying the same thing over and over literally dozens of times, that's not contributing that's spamming.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    makaroni and Darth Spock like this.

Global Posts
    6,425 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

It's funny.. most of us couldn't get to that part of the web if we tried. But it seems like there are thousands and thousands of people, who I otherwise would have believed to be computer illiterate, commenting at all hours of the day! Go-go gadget surprises!

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Just stop.... Its called voicing an opinion. Chill out and quit being so uptight on a discussion. We can all say whatever we want to add to the topic, you're post isnt contributing at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Which is exactly what crackberry was doing, voicing an opinion.

I see no complaint from you on an earlier post about a disrespectful joke concerning spitting on an image of the President.

Please, some consistency.

Btw, you can't say whatever you want. There are forums rules.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    As far as I am aware, there is no ability to make a citizen's arrest for a federal crime.
    Well, It would also violate state laws, if that brought into question because he shouldn't be on the ballot.

We've never had this type of questioning of a president in the past. To have it now, tells me something else and points to another problem.
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #433  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Well, It would also violate state laws, if that brought into question because he shouldn't be on the ballot.

We've never had this type of questioning of a president in the past. To have it now, tells me something else and points to another problem.
    We've also never had a president that has been so secretive about his past, or education...

So please tell us what you think the problem is...
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-05-2013 at 04:46 AM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

We've also never had a president that has been so secretive about his past, or education...
    What specific FEC regs do you allege have been violated? Specificity matters. Partisan broad-side attacks are a dime-a-million.
    msndrstood likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #435  

Things like this are really what bother me about Obama, for a president that has talked so much about transparency to hide so much and who knows what else is something we should all be concerned about.

I have posted something here that I thought were funny, and to those who were offended by them I do apologize, it was not my intention.

Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans

This is a chilling document, said Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the ACLU, which is suing to obtain administration memos about the targeted killing of Americans. Basically, it argues that the government has the right to carry out the extrajudicial killing of an American citizen. It recognizes some limits on the authority it sets out, but the limits are elastic and vaguely defined, and its easy to see how they could be manipulated.
    In particular, Jaffer said, the memo redefines the word imminence in a way that deprives the word of its ordinary meaning.

EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans - Open Channel
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #436  

What specific FEC regs do you allege have been violated? Specificity matters. Partisan broad-side attacks are a dime-a-million.
    I am not aware of any specific FEC regs he has violated, with fast and furious, and Benghazi I fully believe he would be capable of covering up such illegal behavior if necessary. But then again that's not the topic of this thread..

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013...ged-documents/

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Kudos for the apology. I kindly ask that you refrain from posting insulting jokes. They do nothing to forward the discussion.

I don't think military strategies or operational plans were ever meant to be considered to fall under the umbrella of "transparency".

I am concerned about the drone strike issue. I will study up before further commenting

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by 2:

I am not aware of any specific FEC regs he has violated, with fast and furious, and Benghazi I fully believe he would be capable of covering up such illegal behavior if necessary. But then again that's not the topic of this thread..

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2013...ged-documents/
    I wouldn't waste your time. I've read many of his posts in other threads. In every single one he has fought everyone who has held an opinion or thought not his own with lots of crude words and verbal assaults. Just be ready for attacks to begin.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood and xlDeMoNiClx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cdicesare2002 View Post
    I'm not a Republican lmao! Nice try though.

And no looking at his track record of cover ups forged documents and signing executive laws into effect tells me he has no limits to what he will do to stay in power.

Are you a wan-na-be? I am a republican and i am ashaimed of what my party has become. It's too bad that a country that prides itself on freedoms and liberties has become a nation of doom brought on by my own party.

Sent from the 4th moon of Skywrities using Tap-a-Atalk 2
    Darth Spock likes this.

the President is not getting impeached, so you guys and gals should just get over it. This is a fantasy thread probably started by a salty Republican who is upset that the person your party nominated to be your candidate was a contradicting, crooked, shady person and the majority of Americans who voted saw that. Obama may not be perfect but he was the better man this go round. He is not getting impeached so the ones who feel so should stop fantasizing. You'll just have to wear that sad face for 4 more years and we'll see what happens in the next election. Good day folks

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thanked by 3:
    rexxman, msndrstood and Mercury81 like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

You're uncertain if your partisan hatred is about a candidate for office or about the actions of an elected official? Focus also matters.

No not a wannabe Republican I simply don't like or trust where Mr. Obama stands on many issues or cover ups or over extending power. I don't like when any president does that no matter who they are or what party they belong.

I agree the republican party creates many issues but so does the Democratic party. No party is perfect and I think people who vote or curve to support someone just based on party are little better then sheep. I salute your willingness to point out the flaws of your own party.

I vote people not party myself.

Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    the President is not getting impeached, so you guys and gals should just get over it. This is a fantasy thread probably started by a salty Republican who is upset that the person your party nominated to be your candidate was a contradicting, crooked, shady person and the majority of Americans who voted saw that. Obama may not be perfect but he was the better man this go round. He is not getting impeached so the ones who feel so should stop fantasizing. You'll just have to wear that sad face for 4 more years and we'll see what happens in the next election. Good day folks

Seriously, I can almost taste their big, salty Ostrich tears.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    makaroni and msndrstood like this.

As I said before, this Bogus impeach thread is useless. We should be putting our energy towards this the next four years.

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

There's a lot of salty folks in here. This should be called the "loaded with sodium" thread.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Bwahahaha. Too funny. Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, the very idea of Obama being thought of in the same vein or compared to Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, or Lincoln is just Kool-Aid drinking silliness if not outright delusional. He's not even in the same league! Never.will.be!
    Thus, this represents the juvenile sentiment behind idiotic threads such as this. Generic, partisan hate. Nothing more. Nothing less. And the band plays on.
    makaroni and msndrstood like this.

Thus, this represents the juvenile sentiment behind idiotic threads such as this. Generic, partisan hate. Nothing more. Nothing less. And the band plays on.
    *band music*

I was just informed the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Live2ride883 and Darth Spock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungus8888 View Post
    I was just informed the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    NOW THAT IS A REASON TO GO AFTER OBAMA! This is nonsense

Darth Spock likes this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #450  

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    NOW THAT IS A REASON TO GO AFTER OBAMA! This is nonsense

I assumed his post was made in humor and he simply forgot to add the smiley which is something I have done in the past.

In no way do I believe the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.

Darth Spock likes this.
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast