Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

There's a lot of salty folks in here. This should be called the "loaded with sodium" thread.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    Bwahahaha. Too funny. Thanks for the laugh. Seriously, the very idea of Obama being thought of in the same vein or compared to Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt, or Lincoln is just Kool-Aid drinking silliness if not outright delusional. He's not even in the same league! Never.will.be!
    Thus, this represents the juvenile sentiment behind idiotic threads such as this. Generic, partisan hate. Nothing more. Nothing less. And the band plays on.
    makaroni and msndrstood like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Thus, this represents the juvenile sentiment behind idiotic threads such as this. Generic, partisan hate. Nothing more. Nothing less. And the band plays on.
    *band music*

I was just informed the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mungus8888 View Post
    I was just informed the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    NOW THAT IS A REASON TO GO AFTER OBAMA! This is nonsense

Darth Spock likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #431  

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    NOW THAT IS A REASON TO GO AFTER OBAMA! This is nonsense

I assumed his post was made in humor and he simply forgot to add the smiley which is something I have done in the past.

In no way do I believe the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I admit my comment was juvenile, but I did it not out partisan hate, but to point out the hypocrisy of calling this thread bogus and useless while implying Obama should be on Mount Rushmore.
    Does this mean that the lightbulb for the universal law you get what you give has finally been lit?

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I assumed his post was made in humor and he simply forgot to add the smiley which is something I have done in the past.

In no way do I believe the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.
    I was being sarcastic

Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 and Darth Spock like this.

You're insane if you think Obama is even close to any of those presidents. I dont hate the man at all, he's our president and we should support him now regardless. Although, saying that Obama isnt in the league of those men is definitely not "hate"?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Synycalwon and Darth Spock like this.

HELL YES, ASAP!!! nuff said

Do you people honestly think any of those presidents on Mt Rushmore had to deal with most of the issues that arise in this generation that a President of the United States may face today? Not even close. The world has evolved and changed so much that one cannot compare a President in Colonial times to a President of today. Historically... Obama being the first African American President of the United States, can actually be an argument to say he may be long on Mt Rushmore. For people to say he is no where in the same league as those former Presidents on Mt Rushmore, you'd have to know the exact reasons as to why the ones who are up there are there in the first place. None of us would probably be able to do the job as President for one day so stop talking down on a man that you wouldn't be able to do a better job than. Opinions are welcomed but let's at least make our opinions somewhat worth listening to or reading if we're gonna voice them. I won't call any of your opinions "hate" per say but a lot of em sound like they come from dislike of The President and none of us even genuinely know the man.

Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Mercury81 like this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #437  

Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    You're insane if you think Obama is even close to any of those presidents. I dont hate the man at all, he's our president and we should support him now regardless. Although, saying that Obama isnt in the league of those men is definitely not "hate"?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-407305_406452322770338_514234283_n.jpg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I sincerely hope you ducked when replying. The point of my post flew right over your head ... which was underscored when I stated: "Does this mean that the lightbulb for the universal law you get what you give has finally been lit?" What you perceive to be my defense of someone else's post is not. That's what happens when people take a football rivalry perspective where politics is concerned. It's not about my team winning or your team losing.
    msndrstood and Darth Spock like this.

This is really getting off topic for this thread, but race should have nothing to do with it! Just the fact you said that invalidated anything else you had to say. I don't care what color you are or if you're even from this planet, I judge someone by their words and more so their actions and I simply don't see anything about Obama that gives me an inkling that he's anywhere close to being in the same league as those on Mount Rushmore. No pun intended, but it's so black and white to me, it's not even worth discussing.
    This thread started off topic and by a member who feels the President should be impeached on no credible grounds. Considering where African Americans were when George Washington was president to where they are now especially one being the President is History and a major accomplishment. Maybe not for you but it is for African Americans. Of race had nothing to do then Why was there so much hate for the President b4 his first term? Do you suggest it was something other than race? Yeah I thought so. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make it untrue. Whatever you think about my post is absolutely fine and I accept your opinion. If YOU feel by Obama's actions that he is not fit to be in the same category as those in Mt Rushmore, that's fine. He is the President though and has accomplished more than you and I will in 2 lifetimes. So I won't argue with you about how you feel but you will not change my opinion about the President either. I can have a healthy discussion without being salty.

Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Mercury81 like this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

This thread started off topic and by a member who feels the President should be impeached on no credible grounds. Considering where African Americans were when George Washington was president to where they are now especially one being the President is History and a major accomplishment. Maybe not for you but it is for African Americans. Of race had nothing to do then Why was there so much hate for the President b4 his first term? Do you suggest it was something other than race? Yeah I thought so. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make it untrue. Whatever you think about my post is absolutely fine and I accept your opinion. If YOU feel by Obama's actions that he is not fit to be in the same category as those in Mt Rushmore, that's fine. He is the President though and has accomplished more than you and I will in 2 lifetimes. So I won't argue with you about how you feel but you will not change my opinion about the President either. I can have a healthy discussion without being salty.

+10

Well said. Thank you.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    nolittdroid likes this.

This is ridiculous, yes I do agree that race did play a factor for many extremeists that don't understand were all created equal under God. But race was certainly not the deciding factor of weather I voted for or against him and neither was it for a huge majority of people that voted against him. If were going to be skeptical we COULD say that many African Americans voted for him solely because of his color and not for his policies/ opinions. Lol sorry I just thought of the whole Obama phone thing that certainly was hysterical. And OF COURSE i believe the man has achieved alot. When decoding a president one does not look on their own lives, but to the predecessors. He is a VERY respectable man for what he has been able to accomplish, but nowadays politics and personal lifestyle are two completely different things. I will judge our president on the things he is able to accomplish in his years in office. Yet so far he hasn't achieved the things he SAID he would do. I'm not saying he is absolutely awful, I just expect better from the man who people first think of when talking about our country.

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #442  

When someone in the executive branch of government says he has the right to kill you without any due process that is tyranny...

"The Obama administration’s internal legal justification for assassinating U.S. citizens without charge has been revealed for the first time. In a secret Justice Department memo, the administration claims it has legal authority to assassinate U.S. citizens overseas even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the United States. We’re joined by Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union. "If you look at the memo ... there’s no geographic line," says Jaffer. "The Obama administration is making, in some ways, a greater claim of authority [than President Bush]. They’re arguing that the authority to kill American citizens has no geographic limit." [includes rush transcript]"

Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-06-2013 at 05:41 PM.

This is ridiculous, yes I do agree that race did play a factor for many extremeists that don't understand were all created equal under God. But race was certainly not the deciding factor of weather I voted for or against him and neither was it for a huge majority of people that voted against him. If were going to be skeptical we COULD say that many African Americans voted for him solely because of his color and not for his policies/ opinions. Lol sorry I just thought of the whole Obama phone thing that certainly was hysterical. And OF COURSE i believe the man has achieved alot. When decoding a president one does not look on their own lives, but to the predecessors. He is a VERY respectable man for what he has been able to accomplish, but nowadays politics and personal lifestyle are two completely different things. I will judge our president on the things he is able to accomplish in his years in office. Yet so far he hasn't achieved the things he SAID he would do. I'm not saying he is absolutely awful, I just expect better from the man who people first think of when talking about our country.

Understandable but we must remember that the President can have a Million ideas but if Congress does not approve and don't want his ideas or proposed bills passed, they do not pass. He cannot achieve what he said he will do without support so what he says he will do becomes void but not at any fault of his. Which President actually achieved all of the things they said they would do while trying to get elected? Not many. I never mentioned race being a factor for anyone's vote. Like I stated before in a previous post, a lot of people may not like him or his policies but he was the better man this go round and the election proved that. America voted and he won. THAT is not opinion. The topic of this thread is "Should Obama be impeached?", and the answer that will cover this whole discussion is "ITS NOT HAPPENING!". You're just gonna have to take this loss bruh

nolittdroid and msndrstood like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

When someone in the executive branch of government says he has the right to kill you without any due process that is tyranny
    When you voluntarily commit treasonous acts against your nation, within an armed conflict, you are not afforded due process as defined under civil law. End of story. Your irrational, hyperbolic partisanship notwithstanding.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

When you voluntarily commit treasonous acts against your nation, within an armed conflict, you are not afforded due process as defined under civil law. End of story. Your irrational, hyperbolic partisanship notwithstanding.
    Then why isn't the Fort Hood shooter dead yet.

Sent from Curiosity on Mars.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post

UCMJ is due process just not in the same as a civilian court system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    makaroni likes this.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #447  

Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post

Short answer, is that the department of defense under Secretary Leon E. Panetta has ruled this as workplace violence and not a terrorist attack.

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #448  

Also read and .

Also the article below states that this will NOT be prosecuted as a terrorist attack.

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

Short answer, is that the department of defense under Secretary Leon E. Panetta has ruled this as workplace violence and not a terrorist attack.

This I didn't know so thank you for the info.

- - - Updated - - -

This I didn't know so thank you for the info.
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

/Kristol = NeoCon Creator/
    Your post would be much more appropriate in a generic anti-anything-to-the-left-of-Attila thread.
    Thanked by:
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast