Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1900
Like Tree1014Likes
  1. #451  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    I admit my comment was juvenile, but I did it not out partisan hate, but to point out the hypocrisy of calling this thread bogus and useless while implying Obama should be on Mount Rushmore.
    Does this mean that the lightbulb for the universal law you get what you give has finally been lit?
  2. #452  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I assumed his post was made in humor and he simply forgot to add the smiley which is something I have done in the past.

    In no way do I believe the current government is behind Verizon's failure to update to 4.1.2, with premium suite.
    I was being sarcastic

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 and Darth Spock like this.
  3. #453  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Thus, this represents the juvenile sentiment behind idiotic threads such as this. Generic, partisan hate. Nothing more. Nothing less. And the band plays on.
    You're insane if you think Obama is even close to any of those presidents. I dont hate the man at all, he's our president and we should support him now regardless. Although, saying that Obama isnt in the league of those men is definitely not "hate"?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Synycalwon and Darth Spock like this.
  4. #454  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    HELL YES, ASAP!!! nuff said
  5. #455  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Do you people honestly think any of those presidents on Mt Rushmore had to deal with most of the issues that arise in this generation that a President of the United States may face today? Not even close. The world has evolved and changed so much that one cannot compare a President in Colonial times to a President of today. Historically... Obama being the first African American President of the United States, can actually be an argument to say he may be long on Mt Rushmore. For people to say he is no where in the same league as those former Presidents on Mt Rushmore, you'd have to know the exact reasons as to why the ones who are up there are there in the first place. None of us would probably be able to do the job as President for one day so stop talking down on a man that you wouldn't be able to do a better job than. Opinions are welcomed but let's at least make our opinions somewhat worth listening to or reading if we're gonna voice them. I won't call any of your opinions "hate" per say but a lot of em sound like they come from dislike of The President and none of us even genuinely know the man.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Mercury81 like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #456  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    You're insane if you think Obama is even close to any of those presidents. I dont hate the man at all, he's our president and we should support him now regardless. Although, saying that Obama isnt in the league of those men is definitely not "hate"?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-407305_406452322770338_514234283_n.jpg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  7. #457  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    You're insane if you think Obama is even close to any of those presidents. I dont hate the man at all, he's our president and we should support him now regardless. Although, saying that Obama isnt in the league of those men is definitely not "hate"?
    I sincerely hope you ducked when replying. The point of my post flew right over your head ... which was underscored when I stated: "Does this mean that the lightbulb for the universal law you get what you give has finally been lit?" What you perceive to be my defense of someone else's post is not. That's what happens when people take a football rivalry perspective where politics is concerned. It's not about my team winning or your team losing.
    msndrstood and Darth Spock like this.
  8. #458  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    This is really getting off topic for this thread, but race should have nothing to do with it! Just the fact you said that invalidated anything else you had to say. I don't care what color you are or if you're even from this planet, I judge someone by their words and more so their actions and I simply don't see anything about Obama that gives me an inkling that he's anywhere close to being in the same league as those on Mount Rushmore. No pun intended, but it's so black and white to me, it's not even worth discussing.
    This thread started off topic and by a member who feels the President should be impeached on no credible grounds. Considering where African Americans were when George Washington was president to where they are now especially one being the President is History and a major accomplishment. Maybe not for you but it is for African Americans. Of race had nothing to do then Why was there so much hate for the President b4 his first term? Do you suggest it was something other than race? Yeah I thought so. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make it untrue. Whatever you think about my post is absolutely fine and I accept your opinion. If YOU feel by Obama's actions that he is not fit to be in the same category as those in Mt Rushmore, that's fine. He is the President though and has accomplished more than you and I will in 2 lifetimes. So I won't argue with you about how you feel but you will not change my opinion about the President either. I can have a healthy discussion without being salty.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood and Mercury81 like this.
  9. #459  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,147 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    This thread started off topic and by a member who feels the President should be impeached on no credible grounds. Considering where African Americans were when George Washington was president to where they are now especially one being the President is History and a major accomplishment. Maybe not for you but it is for African Americans. Of race had nothing to do then Why was there so much hate for the President b4 his first term? Do you suggest it was something other than race? Yeah I thought so. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make it untrue. Whatever you think about my post is absolutely fine and I accept your opinion. If YOU feel by Obama's actions that he is not fit to be in the same category as those in Mt Rushmore, that's fine. He is the President though and has accomplished more than you and I will in 2 lifetimes. So I won't argue with you about how you feel but you will not change my opinion about the President either. I can have a healthy discussion without being salty.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    +10

    Well said. Thank you.

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    nolittdroid likes this.
  10. #460  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    This thread started off topic and by a member who feels the President should be impeached on no credible grounds. Considering where African Americans were when George Washington was president to where they are now especially one being the President is History and a major accomplishment. Maybe not for you but it is for African Americans. Of race had nothing to do then Why was there so much hate for the President b4 his first term? Do you suggest it was something other than race? Yeah I thought so. You don't have to agree, but that doesn't make it untrue. Whatever you think about my post is absolutely fine and I accept your opinion. If YOU feel by Obama's actions that he is not fit to be in the same category as those in Mt Rushmore, that's fine. He is the President though and has accomplished more than you and I will in 2 lifetimes. So I won't argue with you about how you feel but you will not change my opinion about the President either. I can have a healthy discussion without being salty.

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    This is ridiculous, yes I do agree that race did play a factor for many extremeists that don't understand were all created equal under God. But race was certainly not the deciding factor of weather I voted for or against him and neither was it for a huge majority of people that voted against him. If were going to be skeptical we COULD say that many African Americans voted for him solely because of his color and not for his policies/ opinions. Lol sorry I just thought of the whole Obama phone thing that certainly was hysterical. And OF COURSE i believe the man has achieved alot. When decoding a president one does not look on their own lives, but to the predecessors. He is a VERY respectable man for what he has been able to accomplish, but nowadays politics and personal lifestyle are two completely different things. I will judge our president on the things he is able to accomplish in his years in office. Yet so far he hasn't achieved the things he SAID he would do. I'm not saying he is absolutely awful, I just expect better from the man who people first think of when talking about our country.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #461  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    When someone in the executive branch of government says he has the right to kill you without any due process that is tyranny...

    DN!
    "The Obama administrations internal legal justification for assassinating U.S. citizens without charge has been revealed for the first time. In a secret Justice Department memo, the administration claims it has legal authority to assassinate U.S. citizens overseas even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the United States. Were joined by Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union. "If you look at the memo ... theres no geographic line," says Jaffer. "The Obama administration is making, in some ways, a greater claim of authority [than President Bush]. Theyre arguing that the authority to kill American citizens has no geographic limit." [includes rush transcript]"

    DOJ Obama 'kill list' paper leaked, includes criteria for assassinating US citizens | The Daily Caller

    Obama, Carney walk away from media questions on kill policy | The Daily Caller
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  12. #462  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    This is ridiculous, yes I do agree that race did play a factor for many extremeists that don't understand were all created equal under God. But race was certainly not the deciding factor of weather I voted for or against him and neither was it for a huge majority of people that voted against him. If were going to be skeptical we COULD say that many African Americans voted for him solely because of his color and not for his policies/ opinions. Lol sorry I just thought of the whole Obama phone thing that certainly was hysterical. And OF COURSE i believe the man has achieved alot. When decoding a president one does not look on their own lives, but to the predecessors. He is a VERY respectable man for what he has been able to accomplish, but nowadays politics and personal lifestyle are two completely different things. I will judge our president on the things he is able to accomplish in his years in office. Yet so far he hasn't achieved the things he SAID he would do. I'm not saying he is absolutely awful, I just expect better from the man who people first think of when talking about our country.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Understandable but we must remember that the President can have a Million ideas but if Congress does not approve and don't want his ideas or proposed bills passed, they do not pass. He cannot achieve what he said he will do without support so what he says he will do becomes void but not at any fault of his. Which President actually achieved all of the things they said they would do while trying to get elected? Not many. I never mentioned race being a factor for anyone's vote. Like I stated before in a previous post, a lot of people may not like him or his policies but he was the better man this go round and the election proved that. America voted and he won. THAT is not opinion. The topic of this thread is "Should Obama be impeached?", and the answer that will cover this whole discussion is "ITS NOT HAPPENING!". You're just gonna have to take this loss bruh

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    nolittdroid and msndrstood like this.
  13. #463  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    When someone in the executive branch of government says he has the right to kill you without any due process that is tyranny
    When you voluntarily commit treasonous acts against your nation, within an armed conflict, you are not afforded due process as defined under civil law. End of story. Your irrational, hyperbolic partisanship notwithstanding.
    Thanked by:
  14. #464  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    When you voluntarily commit treasonous acts against your nation, within an armed conflict, you are not afforded due process as defined under civil law. End of story. Your irrational, hyperbolic partisanship notwithstanding.
    Then why isn't the Fort Hood shooter dead yet.

    Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
  15. #465  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    Then why isn't the Fort Hood shooter dead yet.

    Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
    UCMJ is due process just not in the same as a civilian court system.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    makaroni likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #466  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    Then why isn't the Fort Hood shooter dead yet.

    Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
    Short answer, is that the department of defense under Secretary Leon E. Panetta has ruled this as workplace violence and not a terrorist attack.

    Pentagon will not label Fort Hood shootings as terrorist attack - Washington Times
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #467  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  18. #468  
    Nate456's Avatar

    Posts
    463 Posts
    ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Short answer, is that the department of defense under Secretary Leon E. Panetta has ruled this as workplace violence and not a terrorist attack.

    Pentagon will not label Fort Hood shootings as terrorist attack - Washington Times
    This I didn't know so thank you for the info.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Short answer, is that the department of defense under Secretary Leon E. Panetta has ruled this as workplace violence and not a terrorist attack.

    Pentagon will not label Fort Hood shootings as terrorist attack - Washington Times
    This I didn't know so thank you for the info.
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  19. #469  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    /Kristol = NeoCon Creator/
    Your post would be much more appropriate in a generic anti-anything-to-the-left-of-Attila thread.
    Thanked by:
  20. #470  
    Cattails_r_Edible's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Impeachment is not enough! But its a good start!

    Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!
  21. #471  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Silly Rabbits

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
    Darth Spock likes this.
  22. #472  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post
    Impeachment is not enough! But its a good start!

    Remember what the doormouse said, feed your head!
    Be prepared to be shot down by a few people in this thread, they stalk it waiting for somebody like you to post then they pounce explaining on how stupid you are for believing Fox News and NOT listening to CNN. How dare you not watch Clinton's News Network and go to the enemy of America (Rush Limbaugh). Youre a disgrace Obama will never be impeached, even though the thread wasnt based on IF he will be impeached rather than SHOULD he be impeached.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  23. #473  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Be prepared to be shot down by a few people in this thread, they stalk it waiting for somebody like you to post then they pounce explaining on how stupid you are for believing Fox News and NOT listening to CNN. How dare you not watch Clinton's News Network and go to the enemy of America (Rush Limbaugh). Youre a disgrace Obama will never be impeached, even though the thread wasnt based on IF he will be impeached rather than SHOULD he be impeached.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    No pouncing my brother. I think we all know this thread is crap. "Should be, could be, would be", the truth is he's not gonna be so I'll leave the thread to you guys to live your fairytale and hopefully at the end of your bed time story, Obama is impeached and finds Snow White. He says hello to the seven dwarves, kisses her on the mouth, wakes her from her deep slumber and they live happily ever after. Oh yeah and Romney takes over the Presidency after they walk off into the sunset. The End :-)

    My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
  24. #474  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    Be prepared to be shot down by a few people in this thread, they stalk it waiting for somebody like you to post then they pounce explaining on how stupid you are for believing Fox News and NOT listening to CNN. How dare you not watch Clinton's News Network and go to the enemy of America (Rush Limbaugh). Youre a disgrace Obama will never be impeached, even though the thread wasnt based on IF he will be impeached rather than SHOULD he be impeached.
    The point painfully missed is that no one knows, or cares, what legal threshold impeaching a President demands. It's a general-purpose, low-brow hate thread. That is all.
    Thanked by:
  25. #475  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Synycalwon View Post
    So you won't address the content of my post, but instead snip it (as usual) and shoot the messenger of it because of where it comes from? As if there was nothing factual about any of it? It's quite obvious you are incapable of honest debate and mainly attempt to antagonize. I'm not going to waste any more of my time reading or responding to your posts. Peace
    As it has absolutely no relevance to this infantile thread, it received precisely the response it warranted. Peace, brother.
    makaroni likes this.
Page 19 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By TREOpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 02:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 05:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions