Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 550 of 1900
Like Tree1014Likes
  1. #526  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Obama's military service was the same as John Adams and Wilson's.
    The same John Adams who defended the British in Court after the Boston Massacre? GWBush would have had Adams sent to Gitmo!
    msndrstood likes this.
  2. #527  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Attention poster droidmyme.

    There are more FACTS in the "Onion" then there are in your post.


    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
  3. #528  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    Attention poster droidmyme.

    There are more FACTS in the "Onion" then there are in your post.


    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    The Onion is a satire. My posts are pure truth. I am on the same side as live2ride883.

    Down with the Islamic foreiger not born in AMERICA, Barack Osama, I mean Obama! Read the first post, Obama wants Israel destroyed!

    Optimus S HydroROM 1.1.1 (RIP)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #529  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  5. #530  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    He was in fact so calculating, he calculated that by joining the Texas Air National Guard he could duck out of Vietnam.
    Bush didn't see any combat? Wait, what? I thought that's why we elected Bush instead of John Kerry - more combat experience.

    FACT: It doesn't matter if you see combat or not, anyone who serves in the military is qualified to be President.

    Optimus S HydroROM 1.1.1 (RIP)
  6. #531  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    /Garbage Removal/
    At what level do you fulfill your slime quota?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #532  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    So what you're saying is:


    To be very blunt with you, were counting on all of you, the legitimate news media, to cover these discussions, because the truth is that times have changed, Biden added, warning that people would continue to misrepresent the White Houses plans for gun control.
    Remember speaking truth to power? Those days are over. Now its time to speak whatever power tells you is the truth. And if you dont, youre not legitimate.

    Whats that? You dont trust Joe Biden? But just look at him. Hes so friendly and nice. He wouldnt lie to you. [Insert "malarkey," "fiddle-faddle," and other charmingly outdated slang here.]



    Read more: Don't worry, Joe Biden will decide which media outlets are legitimate | The Daily Caller
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  8. #533  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    If only this thread stood for anything more than generic, partisan hate. One can dream.
    Thanked by:
    nolittdroid and msndrstood like this.
  9. #534  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Truthfully, I can hardly stomach these threads anymore. There isn't even a hint of fairness among some of these posts, some are downright delusional. I'm sure the Forum will be busy tomorrow after the SOTU speech and afterwards when the crybaby, Rand Paul gets his turn. I really wish people could see past their own issues with the President and move on. You'll get your chance again and the tables will turn. You'll be defending your guy against the criticism and vitriol (probably from your own party) and I will guarantee it will be no where near the hate filled crap the Left has had to deal with for the past 5 years. Oh, wait. Liberals are pretty much live and let live; whereas the Right wants to control our bodies rather than guns. And if you are a man, don't dare try to refute that fact.
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by 2:
    MERCDROID likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #535  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    CD posted: "The same John Adams who defended the British in Court after the Boston Massacre? GWBush would have had Adams sent to Gitmo!"

    I rely on you to provide a source for the GWB statement.


    Do you understand why John Adams took to defend the British soldiers?

    Personally I am quite proud of John Adam's defense of the British shoulders, he defended those that would have been wronged without proper representation.
    Even though those soldiers stood against all he held dear he did the right and honorable thing to ensure justice was served.


    John Adams and the Boston Massacre | American Civil Liberties Union

    Of his decision to represent the British soldiers, Adams wrote in his diary:

    "The part I took in defense of captain Preston and the soldiers, procured me anxiety, and obloquy enough. It was, however, one of the most gallant, generous, manly and disinterested actions of my whole life, and one of the best pieces of service I ever rendered my country. Judgment of death against those soldiers would have been as foul a stain upon this country as the executions of the Quakers or witches, anciently.
    Captain Preston and six of his men were acquitted while two others who were convicted of manslaughter were sentenced to be branded with an m on their thumbs.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  11. #536  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Truthfully, I can hardly stomach these threads anymore. There isn't even a hint of fairness among some of these posts, some are downright delusional. I'm sure the Forum will be busy tomorrow after the SOTU speech and afterwards when the crybaby, Rand Paul gets his turn. I really wish people could see past their own issues with the President and move on. You'll get your chance again and the tables will turn. You'll be defending your guy against the criticism and vitriol (probably from your own party) and I will guarantee it will be no where near the hate filled crap the Left has had to deal with for the past 5 years. Oh, wait. Liberals are pretty much live and let live; whereas the Right wants to control our bodies rather than guns. And if you are a man, don't dare try to refute that fact.
    I'm gonna marry this lady. Well said

    I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood and MERCDROID like this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #537  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    No one is forcing anyone that doesn't want to be here to come in and read or post in this thread.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  13. #538  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    The Onion is a satire. My posts are pure truth. I am on the same side as live2ride883.

    Down with the Islamic foreiger not born in AMERICA, Barack Osama, I mean Obama! Read the first post, Obama wants Israel destroyed!

    Optimus S HydroROM 1.1.1 (RIP)
    Your posts are OPINION.

    You are disrespectful and delusional.

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 and msndrstood like this.
  14. #539  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    No one is forcing anyone that doesn't want to be here to come in and read or post in this thread.
    No, that is true. However, when I see a thread with the headline 'Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas', you know good and well that you are going to get a response. I responded. Now I'm done. Someone else can beat their head against the wall for all the good it does in these threads.
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
  15. #540  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    If only this thread stood for anything more than generic, partisan hate. One can dream.
    So what you're saying is that generic hate comes in the form of people voicing their opinions on why President Obama deserves to be impeached due to the fact that many believe he has commited unconstitutional acts? I've seen so many posts in this thread from people like you that just say our debate is "pointless generic hate" By you making these comments it not only is a pointless act that pretty much everybody here could give a crap about, its just that you're firing up more people to think of more reasons on why the man should be tried. If you're going to debate, then debate with facts and your opinion on the matter. Not just to sit there and say "This is all partisan hate" And if you don't find the thread useful in any way then leave.......

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #541  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Here is a recent story on the Fort Hood shooting that I was discussing earlier with another member.
    Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims - ABC News

    "Despite extensive evidence that Hasan was in communication with al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki prior to the attack, the military has denied the victims a Purple Heart and is treating the incident as "workplace violence" instead of "combat related" or terrorism."

    Al-Awlaki has since been killed in a U.S. drone attack in Yemen, in what was termed a major victory in the U.S. efforts against al Qaeda."
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  17. #542  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    If only this thread stood for anything more than generic, partisan hate. One can dream.
    AND you haven't even made a single post in any non political forum here. Its called ANDROID central bro, yet you haven't even displayed an interest in the thing that binds all of us together here: technology. All you have used the account for is debate......

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
  18. #543  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    815 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1524 View Post
    AND you haven't even made a single post in any non political forum here. Its called ANDROID central bro, yet you haven't even displayed an interest in the thing that binds all of us together here: technology. All you have used the account for is debate......

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums
    Not debate only juvenile attacks against the other side. Mostly to fan flames.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Will1524 likes this.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #544  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Oh, wait. Liberals are pretty much live and let live; whereas the Right wants to control our bodies rather than guns. And if you are a man, don't dare try to refute that fact.
    If Liberals were truly live and let live as you say, why do tax payers have to fund your birth control.

    Yes I am conservative, and yes I am pro-life, and I am a man.
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-12-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #545  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    You are asking for favors? Go fish. Use the Search function within Adobe.
    Certainly not, I just expected a better source citation.

    You should make your source information as easy to get to as possible.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  21. #546  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    If Liberals were truly live and let live as you say, why do tax payers have to fund your birth control.

    Yes I am conservative, and yes I am pro-life, and I am a man.
    You sir, are everything I am not. Did you not understand my point? Would you like the government to control your body? I never mentioned government subsidized birth control. Republican legislators have passed bills that specifically affect women and the right to control what happens to their bodies. The government does not belong in a woman's pants.

    And the issues I'm talking about are not taxpayer funded, it's about the ridiculous legislation that is being passed by Republican Legislatures around the country in the guise of liberty specifically targeting women. Because, you know, we make babies on our own.



    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by 2:
    MERCDROID likes this.
  22. #547  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    195 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Certainly not, I just expected a better source citation.

    You should make your source information as easy to get to as possible.
    It was really simple using search as suggested. Search on Bush.

    Pg 16

    During the final year of President George W. Bushs Administration, President Bush issued waivers providing $300 million in direct budgetary assistance to the PA.

    Your welcome!

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Thanked by 3:
    msndrstood and MERCDROID like this.
  23. #548  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    It was really simple using search as suggested. Search on Bush.

    Pg 16

    During the final year of President George W. Bushs Administration, President Bush issued waivers providing $300 million in direct budgetary assistance to the PA.

    Your welcome!

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Lol :thumbup:

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
  24. #549  

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Certainly not, I just expected a better source citation.

    You should make your source information as easy to get to as possible.
    Absolutely, positively, definitely right. This man is 100% correct, all the time. 1st thing, MAKE SURE YOU CITE YOUR SOURCES LIBS. And by sources, I mean Blogs. Internet Blogs are a invaluable source of investigative journalism and objective facts. Us conservatives understand this already.

    In regards to rexxman, my posts are not opinion, they are FACT. See, here is my source: http://spellchek.wordpress.com/2013/...funding-hamas/

    Thing is people, if Spellchek says something, it's true. Everything the man says is true. Bam, period, END of sentence. He says, and I quote: "Obama... USED our now dead ambassador to Libya to funnel weapons to Hamas to use against Israel." You see? Obama is funneling weapons to Hamas. He's funneling weapons to Mexican drug dealers. He's funneling weapons to Al Qaeda of the Islamic Magrib. Obama HATES AMERICA! He wants to destroy America and Israel! He's a terrorist in disguise!

    I'm not kidding, all my facts are in this blog! My sources are 100% accurate! Can't you liberals read?

    It's all in the blog, read it and see! http://spellchek.wordpress.com/2012/...blow-you-away/

    "pro Islam," + "supports" the Muslim Brotherhood, + wants to "rebuild the Gaza Strip" = Obama the TERRORIST!



    Optimus S HydroROM 1.1.1 (RIP)
  25. #550  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,086 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

    Everybody, shhhh. The Commander of Cool is speaking.

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By TREOpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions