Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1014Likes

Global Posts
    7,223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

I get that and I agree that transparency is sorely needed. I do not personally understand why there is a push for secrecy in any public official's official records. School records, off limits. Medical records, off limits. Just about everything else is fair game in my opinion. The real point of what I am trying to convey is that bringing someone like Orly Taitz into the conversation hurts your ability to be heard and understood. It'd be like if I was trying to use Michael Moore as a source of information, rather than a character in a money making entertainment venture. Actually, it's worse than that. It's more like bringing in Kermit the Frog as an expert witness and ignoring the fact that a billionaire literally has his hand up the frog's rear end and is controlling the mouth and voice. Probably the most accurate analogy ever.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #627  

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I get that and I agree that transparency is sorely needed. I do not personally understand why there is a push for secrecy in any public official's official records. School records, off limits. Medical records, off limits. Just about everything else is fair game in my opinion. The real point of what I am trying to convey is that bringing someone like Orly Taitz into the conversation hurts your ability to be heard and understood. It'd be like if I was trying to use Michael Moore as a source of information, rather than a character in a money making entertainment venture. Actually, it's worse than that. It's more like bringing in Kermit the Frog as an expert witness and ignoring the fact that a billionaire literally has his hand up the frog's rear end and is controlling the mouth and voice. Probably the most accurate analogy ever.
    I also think that the lack of information and transparency feeds a lot of the conspiracy theories out there.

I do not think school records should be off limits.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock likes this.

Global Posts
    7,223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I also think that the lack of information and transparency feeds a lot of the conspiracy theories out there.

I think transcripts should be off limit, as well as any private information, such as health, housing, student loans, etc. I'd be fine with dates attended, GPA, graduation date, class rank & degree(s) received being public information.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #629  

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I think transcripts should be off limit, as well as any private information, such as health, housing, student loans, etc. I'd be fine with dates attended, GPA, graduation date, class rank & degree(s) received being public information.
    If fraudulent information was used to obtain loans, scholarships then we should know about it. Also any disciplinary actions taken by the school.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Default Should Obama be impeached?

The whole Birther thing was started out because of a man's name .... Barack Hussein Obama. Today's Birthers have the same mindset as people that distrusted Japanese Americans in WWII.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    The whole Birther thing was started out because of a man's name .... Barack Hussein Obama. Today's Birthers have the same mindset as people that distrusted Japanese Americans in WWII.
    It appears to go beyond knee-jerk mistrust when 'Americans' conveniently overlook the US's close relationship with King Hussein of Jordan. Or our history of CIA support for Saddam Hussein, rising him to power, at a time when the Baath Party was staunchly anti-communist in the mid-50s and since.

Often overused, let's call this subtle, but obscene practice exactly what this is. Racism.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

No, but the hate mongering Republicans should be. All of them.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Kindly, point us to your posts which questioned the Presidential veracity of one, George W. Bush, regarding his lack of "transparency" with school records.

: popcorn/low-salt :

Yes.

Sent from my Sammy S3
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #635  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Kindly, point us to your posts which questioned the Presidential veracity of one, George W. Bush, regarding his lack of "transparency" with school records.

: popcorn/low-salt :

If you have something to contribute, then share it.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

If you have something to contribute, then share it.
    The onus is clearly on you to demonstrate some semblance of integrity. Where are those posts I inquired about?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #637  

The onus is clearly on you to demonstrate some semblance of integrity. Where are those posts I inquired about?
    Actually if you are implying that there was an issue with his integrity, it's up to you to provide it...

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Actually if you are implying that there was an issue with his integrity, it's up to you to provide it...
    Referring to yourself in the third-person? How quaint.

Back to the matter at hand (which you made material to this thread): Please respond like a person of integrity
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

As ,to what I believe as far as the truth behind this I think there is too much information that he has hidden on everything from his past.
    Rather than this generic slime, how about some specifics [in your own words] of that which you allege has been purposely "hidden" and which is required by law to be publicly disclosed? Show your work.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #640  

You gave up the expectation of getting any answers from me by refusing to respond to my questions.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

You gave up the expectation of getting any answers from me by refusing to respond to my questions.
    As posted elsewhere: Thanks for demonstrating the typical cheap shot of accusing others of that which you (or your side) are most guilty. Bravo.

/snip/

Please respond like a person of integrity[/URL]
    Pot calling the kettle black thinks I.
    Live2ride883 likes this.

As posted elsewhere: Thanks for demonstrating the typical cheap shot of accusing others of that which you (or your side) are most guilty. Bravo.
    And you just proved his point.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Just in time to save one of their wounded warriors ... In comes ...

They're right. The sequel is always worse than the original.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Stupidity DENIED!

STUPIDITY DENIED!

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Can't hurt for trying.

Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obamas Forged Documents

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Is this what the republican party is about? Paranoia and Conspiracy theories?
    Considering the number of GOPers and their sympathizers [zero] who have taken issue with these idiotic threads and their OP, that, indeed, appears to be the case.

Live2ride883 likes this.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Ted Nugent. Entertainer, first. Deep thinker, last! Gee, I wonder what Rush, Hannity, Bachmann, the GOP etc. thought of the speech?

Like I would expect anything else?

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,197 Global Posts

Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    FACT: Obama is a bloodthirsty fiend who hates Israel.

FACT: Obama funds Hamas to give US dollars for killing Israelis.

FACT: Obama wants to destroy Israel and the Bill of Rights!

FACT: George W. Bush is smarter, and more capable, than President Obama.
    That about sums it up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 ... LastLast