Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 607
Like Tree488Likes
  1. #76  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    What I hate is all this freely Obama bashing. When bush was in office all u fakes was all for his dumb as lol. Now this man trying to clean up the YEARS of bad Republican leadership and u guys acting like its his fault smh.

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Hitting any american citizen anywhere in the universe with a drone attack should have been the last straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    Honestly I don't believe that any president in the last century has worked within the limits of the Constitution and we've yet to hold the Congress accountable for their work directly against their constituencies.
    This isn't a partisan thing for me. I don't believe anyone is doing their job correctly, according to the direction provided by the Constitution. I believe Bush Jr was far more of a screwup than Obama, however being the stinkier or less stinky of two piles of trash is not a distinction I'm prepared to reward.
  2. #77  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    When that American becomes a member of Al-Qaeda, all bets are off with them, I'm all for our government killing him, he is a traitor and a terrorist then.
  3. #78  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    When that American becomes a member of Al-Qaeda, all bets are off with them, I'm all for our government killing him, he is a traitor and a terrorist then.
    The distinction is minor in point of fact, but it matters much in the debate of defending the Constitution. Whilst still a citizen, the person is guaranteed the right to a trial, etc etc. If we want to revoke citizenship first, then I have no qualms about this action, but that tiny step matters. Otherwise, trial then execution or acquittal, either way.
    nolittdroid likes this.
  4. #79  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    The distinction is minor in point of fact, but it matters much in the debate of defending the Constitution. Whilst still a citizen, the person is guaranteed the right to a trial, etc etc. If we want to revoke citizenship first, then I have no qualms about this action, but that tiny step matters. Otherwise, trial then execution or acquittal, either way.
    Not so sure when he runs to another country and leaves the USA and then encourages another citizen, the Major at Ft. Hood, to kill more Americans.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #80  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    No he won't find it, he doesn't read what he doesn't want to. He refused to even start with DC v Heller, since in his mind, it has nothing to do with this gun ban lol
    DC v Heller has everything to do with this gun ban.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  6. #81  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    IMO, he is actually worse than Obama.



    Sorry you don't like us practicing our 1st Amendment Right..too bad.
    I love the first amendment sweetheart. What doesn't make sense is praising bad leadership

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    duck383 likes this.
  7. #82  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Not so sure when he runs to another country and leaves the USA and then encourages another citizen, the Major at Ft. Hood, to kill more Americans.
    I agree it was a sticky situation, all the more reason to follow the law as precisely as possible when choosing the course.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #83  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    With all due respect, no one here who is promoting the impeachment of Obama has a clue what is technically, and legally, involved in bringing Articles of Impeachment against the President. If such an effort were to functionally begin, it would never make it out of the House. And for sound, sober reasons.
    Yet again you make an unfounded statement on the knowledge of others. Are you really that superior to the rest of us? (Not intended as an attack) just a question. But if you see it as an attack on your superiority then that might require another thread all together.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
    Kelly Kearns and Darth Spock like this.
  9. #84  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    I love the first amendment sweetheart. What doesn't make sense is praising bad leadership

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Not many are praising Obama, so you should be good.

    Sweetheart? When did we become a couple?
    Darth Spock likes this.
  10. #85  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    DC v Heller has everything to do with this gun ban.
    Everything and even a bag of chips!! I was informed it had nothing to do with the gun ban..informed by someone that obviously has no idea what DC v Heller is about lol
  11. #86  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I agree it was a sticky situation, all the more reason to follow the law as precisely as possible when choosing the course.
    I think the law was followed. When you turn on your country and go to a place like Yemen, you are screwed.
  12. #87  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    See earlier post. The president doesn't spend any money, congress has 100% control over income and expense.
    Oh absolutely. The first 2 years they could ram through whatever they wanted. That and since everyone blames bush for spending money and hurricane Katrina, I blame Obama for every hurricane.

    The President has veto power. Anything that raises the debt, they can veto. They too truly are responsible.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #88  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

    So anyone that gives aid or comfort to our enemies, which AFAIC includes terrorist organizations, and those governments that support them is considered to be guilty of Treason. If there are 2 witnesses to the same act or they confess in court.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
  14. #89  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

    So anyone that gives aid or comfort to our enemies, which AFAIC includes terrorist organizations, and those governments that support them is considered to be guilty of Treason. If there are 2 witnesses to the same act or they confess in court.
    Oh forgot about the 2 witnesses deal..that was taken care of, many more than 2.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #90  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Everything and even a bag of chips!! I was informed it had nothing to do with the gun ban..informed by someone that obviously has no idea what DC v Heller is about lol
    Only if they are salt free chips, I haven't been told to watch my salt intake though I just think they taste better.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  16. #91  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Oh forgot about the 2 witnesses deal..that was taken care of, many more than 2.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    So which court convicted him? I fully get that under the law, assuming that a court found him so and passed sentence, he was guilty.. but the courts were bypassed and we went straight to the execution. Look, I'm not saying I disagree with the ultimate outcome, just that the methodology was flawed according to the Constitution. This, like so many other things, is something outside of the president's jurisdiction.
  17. #92  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Only if they are salt free chips, I haven't been told to watch my salt intake though I just think they taste better.
    Go to NYC, Bloomberg will make sure you don't get any in a restaurant lol

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #93  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Here is an interesting article on Obama's kill list.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Here is an interesting article on Obama's kill list.

    http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/05/local-reporter-takes-obama-to-the-woodshed-on-constitutionality-of-kill-list/
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  19. #94  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Ignorance abound in this post. Im not an Obama fan but clearly the OP watches FOX NEWS. To the OP answer me this about your so called news station. What do you think about a so called "news" station that blatantly comes out on air and states that if a certain candidate wins a state or states in the GOP primary that those folks "don't count"? What do you think about a "news" station that during the night of the general election has a so called "comentator" on the set that on record has raised millions of dollars for the Republican Party through secret contributions? What do you think about a "news" station who's owner on record goes and tries to recruit a president in Gen. Patreus with bribes ( bankrolling the operation)? You really should try other news sources other than the corporate owned Fox "news" as you are being lead down a foolish path. Impeachment? did you know that with this courts ruling more than 257 other appointees from several other administrations including Bush's would be disqualified? Fox "news" probably didn't tell you that part did they? This President can do absolutley NOTHING with this Congress that might I add has a 11% approval rating. Every choice he makes he is ridiculed for weeks by Republicans and it is truly sickening. I supported Ron Paul for president and surely have my issues with Obama, however, you sound like another idot, fact ommiting Republican. Thats why you all got landslided in this election, because you fail to have a brain to think with.
    Thanked by:
    nolittdroid likes this.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #95  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Go to NYC, Bloomberg will make sure you don't get any in a restaurant lol

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    I don't want those drones taking pictures of me drinking more than 16 ounces of soda.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  21. #96  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I think every POTUS has a kill list. There are steps we also go through here, but out of the country and an ONGOING threat when you denounce our country and declare war on it..it's one of the few things I have agreed on Obama about.

    Make no mistake, I do not trust Obama with a kill list.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  22. #97  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I don't want those drones taking pictures of me drinking more than 16 ounces of soda.
    Hahaha..No trans fat or baby formula either.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #98  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Ignorance abound in this post. Im not an Obama fan but clearly the OP watches FOX NEWS. To the OP answer me this about your so called news station. What do you think about a so called "news" station that blatantly comes out on air and states that if a certain candidate wins a state or states in the GOP primary that those folks "don't count"? What do you think about a "news" station that during the night of the general election has a so called "comentator" on the set that on record has raised millions of dollars for the Republican Party through secret contributions? What do you think about a "news" station who's owner on record goes and tries to recruit a president in Gen. Patreus with bribes ( bankrolling the operation)? You really should try other news sources other than the corporate owned Fox "news" as you are being lead down a foolish path. Impeachment? did you know that with this courts ruling more than 257 other appointees from several other administrations including Bush's would be disqualified? Fox "news" probably didn't tell you that part did they? This President can do absolutley NOTHING with this Congress that might I add has a 11% approval rating. Every choice he makes he is ridiculed for weeks by Republicans and it is truly sickening. I supported Ron Paul for president and surely have my issues with Obama, however, you sound like another idot, fact ommiting Republican. Thats why you all got landslided in this election, because you fail to have a brain to think with.
    I haven't even had satellite or cable TV since before Obama's first term started.

    Secondly, board rules prevent members from making personal attacks against another member such as name calling so unless you actually have something to contribute please go elsewhere.

    While I have been called worse by much better people, your opinions really are baseless.

    For all I know you could be Carolinadroid under a false username. You have a total of what 8 or 9 posts and you come in here bashing me with groundless accusations?

    SMH...
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  24. #99  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    After Benghazi, fast & furious, and now this . We know that Obama likes to overstep his executive powers. Let alone adding 6 trillion dollars to the national debt in less than 4 years. This isn't even including the questionable executive decisions he signed earlier this month surrounding gun control. This is not intended to be a "pres so & so did this and another did that." What I would like it to be is an organized discussion on current events.
    ----------------

    Yes, I believe he should be impeached, this is not the first time he has over stepped his power and I do not think it will be the last.

    For clarification I am adding an additional link that addresses the concerns of Carolinadroid.



    While I am certain this member will point out this is just an another "blog" he will find the actual ruling embedded at the bottom.
    6 Trillion in debt??? Really????? I forgot to elaborate on this foolishness as well. I guess Fox "news'' forgot to tell you that the President spends no money and it is all appropriated in the bills that CONGRESS passes. Did you even take any civics course? Let me give you an example my friend. The so called "fiscal cliff" deal was another hoaks passed on to those like you that have no other avenue of though processes other than Fox "news". The "fiscal cliff" deal that your Republican leaders and Democrats signed at midnight on New Years eve increases the debt by 1 trillion a year. What happened to fiscal "conservatism"? You almighty party wasn't to "conservative" when they appropriated over 641 billion dollars of new spending towards defense were they? SMH..people like the OP are pathetic and sheep to government..LMBO
    Darth Spock likes this.
  25. #100  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I haven't even had satellite or cable TV since before Obama's first term started.

    Secondly, board rules prevent members from making personal attacks against another member such as name calling so unless you actually have something to contribute please go elsewhere.

    While I have been called worse by much better people, your opinions really are baseless.
    Opinions that are supported by FACTS!
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

B