Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 607
Like Tree488Likes
  1. #101  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Ignorance abound in this post. Im not an Obama fan but clearly the OP watches FOX NEWS. To the OP answer me this about your so called news station. What do you think about a so called "news" station that blatantly comes out on air and states that if a certain candidate wins a state or states in the GOP primary that those folks "don't count"? What do you think about a "news" station that during the night of the general election has a so called "comentator" on the set that on record has raised millions of dollars for the Republican Party through secret contributions? What do you think about a "news" station who's owner on record goes and tries to recruit a president in Gen. Patreus with bribes ( bankrolling the operation)? You really should try other news sources other than the corporate owned Fox "news" as you are being lead down a foolish path. Impeachment? did you know that with this courts ruling more than 257 other appointees from several other administrations including Bush's would be disqualified? Fox "news" probably didn't tell you that part did they? This President can do absolutley NOTHING with this Congress that might I add has a 11% approval rating. Every choice he makes he is ridiculed for weeks by Republicans and it is truly sickening. I supported Ron Paul for president and surely have my issues with Obama, however, you sound like another idot, fact ommiting Republican. Thats why you all got landslided in this election, because you fail to have a brain to think with.
    Did you ignore the links? They aren't from Fox News.


    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  2. #102  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    In addition, the judges that ruled against the President were 3 conservatives appointed by Republicans!!
    Darth Spock likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #103  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    In addition, the judges that ruled against the President were 3 conservatives appointed by Republicans!!
    That doesn't make them wrong..
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
  4. #104  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Ignorance abound in this post. Im not an Obama fan but clearly the OP watches FOX NEWS. To the OP answer me this about your so called news station. What do you think about a so called "news" station that blatantly comes out on air and states that if a certain candidate wins a state or states in the GOP primary that those folks "don't count"? What do you think about a "news" station that during the night of the general election has a so called "comentator" on the set that on record has raised millions of dollars for the Republican Party through secret contributions? What do you think about a "news" station who's owner on record goes and tries to recruit a president in Gen. Patreus with bribes ( bankrolling the operation)? You really should try other news sources other than the corporate owned Fox "news" as you are being lead down a foolish path. Impeachment? did you know that with this courts ruling more than 257 other appointees from several other administrations including Bush's would be disqualified? Fox "news" probably didn't tell you that part did they? This President can do absolutley NOTHING with this Congress that might I add has a 11% approval rating. Every choice he makes he is ridiculed for weeks by Republicans and it is truly sickening. I supported Ron Paul for president and surely have my issues with Obama, however, you sound like another idot, fact ommiting Republican. Thats why you all got landslided in this election, because you fail to have a brain to think with.
    Oh and nice way to attack a poster, think there was a warning about that.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Darth Spock likes this.
  5. #105  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,678 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,717 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    6 Trillion in debt??? Really????? I forgot to elaborate on this foolishness as well. I guess Fox "news'' forgot to tell you that the President spends no money and it is all appropriated in the bills that CONGRESS passes. Did you even take any civics course? Let me give you an example my friend. The so called "fiscal cliff" deal was another hoaks passed on to those like you that have no other avenue of though processes other than Fox "news". The "fiscal cliff" deal that your Republican leaders and Democrats signed at midnight on New Years eve increases the debt by 1 trillion a year. What happened to fiscal "conservatism"? You almighty party wasn't to "conservative" when they appropriated over 641 billion dollars of new spending towards defense were they? SMH..people like the OP are pathetic and sheep to government..LMBO
    I did cover this point earlier to some extend. It is true, the president has no ability to spend or generate money, other than the legal requirement to collect any taxes that are authorized by congress. So all spending and earning is determined by congress and increases in debt are caused by congress not being able to equate revenue with expense. In order for the debt to be reduced the budget (which we don't have) has to have Revenue >= (Expense + Interest from Prior Debt) + $0.01.
    Thanked by:
  6. #106  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Did you ignore the links? They aren't from Fox News.


    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Did you honestly look at your own source?????? LMBO!!! It's a link to a right wing nutjob website that has " I stand with Isreal" on it. This is comical man..Did you know that over 200 other positions appointed by past administrations would be null under this ruling including Bush 1 and 2????? man im dying laughing over her especially looking at your source of information.
  7. #107  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I did cover this point earlier to some extend. It is true, the president has no ability to spend or generate money, other than the legal requirement to collect any taxes that are authorized by congress. So all spending and earning is determined by congress and increases in debt are caused by congress not being able to equate revenue with expense. In order for the debt to be reduced the budget (which we don't have) has to have Revenue >= (Expense + Interest from Prior Debt) + $0.01.
    I love it when those that think post..You have a better approach than I do, nice way to kill em softly with the facts my man.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #108  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    6 Trillion in debt??? Really????? I forgot to elaborate on this foolishness as well. I guess Fox "news'' forgot to tell you that the President spends no money and it is all appropriated in the bills that CONGRESS passes. Did you even take any civics course? Let me give you an example my friend. The so called "fiscal cliff" deal was another hoaks passed on to those like you that have no other avenue of though processes other than Fox "news". The "fiscal cliff" deal that your Republican leaders and Democrats signed at midnight on New Years eve increases the debt by 1 trillion a year. What happened to fiscal "conservatism"? You almighty party wasn't to "conservative" when they appropriated over 641 billion dollars of new spending towards defense were they? SMH..people like the OP are pathetic and sheep to government..LMBO
    NEVER insult my intelligence by calling me friend.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    MERCDROID likes this.
  9. #109  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    So which court convicted him? I fully get that under the law, assuming that a court found him so and passed sentence, he was guilty.. but the courts were bypassed and we went straight to the execution. Look, I'm not saying I disagree with the ultimate outcome, just that the methodology was flawed according to the Constitution. This, like so many other things, is something outside of the president's jurisdiction.
    Anwar al-Aulaqi had citizenship from Yemen also, so it's a non-issue, he was living there and a citizen of Yemen.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  10. #110  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Opinions that are supported by FACTS!
    FACTS?

    Please post your proof that OP watches Fox News.

    Thanks!

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Darth Spock likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #111  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Opinions that are supported by FACTS!

    In my opinion, I have been called much worse by people better than you.

    Question: This much anger and hostility rarely comes from no where, are you in fact Carolinadroid or another user using a secondary account?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  12. #112  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    I love it when those that think post..You have a better approach than I do, nice way to kill em softly with the facts my man.
    So then Obama isn't drowning in a Bush mess then, huh?

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  13. #113  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Did you honestly look at your own source?????? LMBO!!! It's a link to a right wing nutjob website that has " I stand with Isreal" on it. This is comical man..Did you know that over 200 other positions appointed by past administrations would be null under this ruling including Bush 1 and 2????? man im dying laughing over her especially looking at your source of information.
    Please post my source.

    Guess the court opinion is a right wing nutjob since the OFFICIAL OPINION was on that link.

    Again, please post MY source you speak of.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  14. #114  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    As a Moderator here I need to ask that insults and personal attacks are stopped.
    I realize this is a political debate thread but there is no reason to take things to a personal level towards another member.

    If continued I will put an end to it.

    Carry on...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





    Thanked by 3:
    Kelly Kearns and MERCDROID like this.
  15. #115  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I apoligize for bombing on this thread, however, I do get heated when I see Americans who obviously has no clue what goes on in government speak out on a topic. We all as Americans need to educate ourselves and relinquish the inner hate inside which is the only way to free us from clouded judgment. With that said I encourage the OP to find other sources that don't fit a specific agenda. We have been dupped to the fullest by the political machine of the Republican and Democratic party. They mean us the people no good and mean all goodness to those that fatten their wallets( Corporations). We have been led in to false wars by CORPARATIONS, Public debt by CORPORATIONs, inflation by CORPORATIONS and a stifled middle class by CORPORATIONS. It bothers me to see that so many are blind to this and allow the two parties that are paid by the same CORPORATIONS divide this country. "United we stand, divided we fall" remember that.
  16. #116  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    In addition, the judges that ruled against the President were 3 conservatives appointed by Republicans!!
    So???

    They are supposed to interpret the Constitution.

    Also, a conservative went with Obama on Obamacare..remember?

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Last edited by Kelly Kearns; 01-26-2013 at 02:49 AM.
  17. #117  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    So then Obama isn't drowning in a Bush mess then, huh?

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Nope..Ill never be ignorant enough to think that the President is responsible for our debt. Although Bush is directly responsible for losing as surplus because created a false war while cutting taxes. The majority of our debt problem is that we spend 814 billion dollars a year on DEFENSE! AKA National offense
    nolittdroid likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #118  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    FACTS?

    Please post your proof that OP watches Fox News.

    Thanks!


    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    All I have is this picture that I just took of my TV stand, but thanks to what's his name for giving me an excuse to use the rear camera on my N10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-img_20130126_031918.jpg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    MERCDROID likes this.
  19. #119  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    I apoligize for bombing on this thread, however, I do get heated when I see Americans who obviously has no clue what goes on in government speak out on a topic. We all as Americans need to educate ourselves and relinquish the inner hate inside which is the only way to free us from clouded judgment. With that said I encourage the OP to find other sources that don't fit a specific agenda. We have been dupped to the fullest by the political machine of the Republican and Democratic party. They mean us the people no good and mean all goodness to those that fatten their wallets( Corporations). We have been led in to false wars by CORPARATIONS, Public debt by CORPORATIONs, inflation by CORPORATIONS and a stifled middle class by CORPORATIONS. It bothers me to see that so many are blind to this and allow the two parties that are paid by the same CORPORATIONS divide this country. "United we stand, divided we fall" remember that.
    I work for the government, I know more than the average citizen about what is going on and it is not pretty.

    You should really stop assuming.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    MERCDROID likes this.
  20. #120  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,678 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,717 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    All I have is this picture that I just took of my TV stand, but thanks to what's his name for giving me an excuse to use the rear camera on my N10
    I can now prove that you have tastes that I dislike in wallpaper or paint, you have internet, you have too many unused gaming consoles and that your TV is watching you instead of you watching the TV. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary here.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  21. #121  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Wake up America: Federal Appeals Court Rules Obama's Recess Appointments Were Illegal And Unconstitutional

    This is a rightwing nutjob piece. And yes, 3 judges all conservatives showed activism judgement on this and has possibly changed the means by how appointment are made for the future.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #122  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Wake up America: Federal Appeals Court Rules Obama's Recess Appointments Were Illegal And Unconstitutional

    This is a rightwing nutjob piece. And yes, 3 judges all conservatives showed activism judgement on this and has possibly changed the means by how appointment are made for the future.
    Do you know the difference between an intra-session recess and and intersession recess as it pertains to the Senate?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  23. #123  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    Nope..Ill never be ignorant enough to think that the President is responsible for our debt. Although Bush is directly responsible for losing as surplus because created a false war while cutting taxes. The majority of our debt problem is that we spend 814 billion dollars a year on DEFENSE! AKA National offense
    Of course Bush is responsible and Obama isn't.

    Obama: It is unpatriotic to raise the debt ceiling

    Guess he left off, "unless it's me" huh?

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
  24. #124  
    dguid12's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    I work for the government, I know more than the average citizen about what is going on and it is not pretty.

    You should really stop assuming.

    Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    I apologize but didn't you just blame the President for the 6 trillion dollar debt? Even when a great portion of that was carried over from 2 wars that were not included in the original budget? Even when you just saw a fiasco where republicans and democrats signed a bill that adds 1 trillion in debt per year? They should have allowed the sequester to kick in..That would have saved this country from whats about to happen. Hyperinflation.
    nolittdroid likes this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I can now prove that you have tastes that I dislike in wallpaper or paint, you have internet, you have too many unused gaming consoles and that your TV is watching you instead of you watching the TV. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary here.
    Define the following: "too many" as it refers to gaming systems, also please clarify how you can determine that they are in fact unused. Unless of course your intention is to imply that since I have so many that I cannot possibly use them all.

    And my wife picked the paint scheme, trust me this room isn't the worst.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

B