Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree488Likes

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

You miss the point still. Could Obama signed the credit limit increase himself? Who did he need? Yes he can veto, but wouldn't it look rather foolish to veto a bill that was finally "compromised" on and therefore must have been good for the country?
    Darth Spock likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    I can now prove that you have tastes that I dislike in wallpaper or paint, you have internet, you have too many unused gaming consoles and that your TV is watching you instead of you watching the TV. All in all, nothing out of the ordinary here.
    Yet dguid or whatever, still can NOT prove the assumption they made about the OP watching Fox News.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Darth Spock likes this.

Global Posts
    5,746 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Define the following: "too many" as it refers to gaming systems, also please clarify how you can determine that they are in fact unused. Unless of course your intention is to imply that since I have so many that I cannot possibly use them all.
    There are at least two that have no controllers plugged into them at all! They are feeling lonely and I feel like that is wrong. Someone should play with toys or they go nuts, like in Toy Story 3. Your 2nd interpretation is closer than the first
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dguid12 View Post
    I apologize but didn't you just blame the President for the 6 trillion dollar debt? Even when a great portion of that was carried over from 2 wars that were not included in the original budget? Even when you just saw a fiasco where republicans and democrats signed a bill that adds 1 trillion in debt per year? They should have allowed the sequester to kick in..That would have saved this country from whats about to happen. Hyperinflation.
    Oh Obama went hog wild his first 2 years with his Democratic Congress, just as Bush did when he had his Republican Congress. Don't be so naive as to believe the POTUS doesn't have power to get his way. He will even use us, such as letting us fall off the fiscal cliff if he doesn't get what he wants.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Yet dguid or whatever, still can NOT prove the assumption they made about the OP watching Fox News.

I always assume that when someone speaks of Impeachment of Obama it has to be an idea driven by Fox "news", Rush L., or some other rightwing nutjob source of information. Especially when you see "Bengazi", "6 Trillion" and so forth.
    Darth Spock likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #131  

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    There are at least two that have no controllers plugged into them at all! They are feeling lonely and I feel like that is wrong. Someone should play with toys or they go nuts, like in Toy Story 3. Your 2nd interpretation is closer than the first
    The controllers are stored in the drawers on each stand. I make sure my kids put their toys away when they are done. The PS3 controller you see in the picture was left out by me. I am running thru all of the God of War games before the new one comes out in March.

However I am still waiting for proof from what's his/her name that I do in fact watch Fox News.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.

Wake up America: Federal Appeals Court Rules Obama's Recess Appointments Were Illegal And Unconstitutional

This is a rightwing nutjob piece. And yes, 3 judges all conservatives showed activism judgement on this and has possibly changed the means by how appointment are made for the future.
    4 judges possibly helped kill the 2nd Amendment in the very near future in DC v Heller.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #133  

I always assume that when someone speaks of Impeachment of Obama it has to be an idea driven by Fox "news", Rush L., or some other rightwing nutjob source of information. Especially when you see "Bengazi", "6 Trillion" and so forth.
    I don't see an apology in here, yet you have still evaded my previous question which I will repeat here. Since this type of anger rarely comes from nowhere are you in fact Carolinadroid or another user under a secondary account?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Kelly Kearns likes this.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I think you are still missing my point. Regardless of who got what the "deal" was still a disaster in terms of fiscal responsibility. They lie and divide just enough to side step the truth in their actions. They all work together! However, on Iraq I truly believe Bush acted alone in painting that lie.

WOW..unreal

You should really look up that "assume" saying.

Darth Spock likes this.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I don't see an apology in here, yet you have still evaded my previous question which I will repeat here. Since this type of anger rarely comes from nowhere are you in fact Carolinadroid or another user under a secondary account?
    Look at my history please I have post on many other topics. I saw this in the hot topics and had to comment.

I think you are still missing my point. Regardless of who got what the "deal" was still a disaster in terms of fiscal responsibility. They lie and divide just enough to side step the truth in their actions. They all work together! However, on Iraq I truly believe Bush acted alone in painting that lie.
    Bush "acted alone" huh? Guess the confession of the CIA informant was nothing...smh

The rest, not discussing what was right or not, but the fact the POTUS is not powerless to get what he wants.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #138  

Here is MY problem, issue and or opinion depending on how you look at it.

1) You come in here bashing my comments and or posts without having any basis for doing so. Then even when you realized your mistake and the fact that you were inordinately rude there is no apology.

2) This is from your own post "I always assume" with that statement alone you just put a serious dampener on your ability to communicate effectively in this or any other thread for those of us that have seen it.

There have been several times that I have been called to task for something I have said on this board and others that I later found I should have looked into it further. I owned up to it and moved on. I want to expressly offer you the same opportunity.

Most of us are here not only to express our own opinions but to learn from others as well.

Thanked by:
    Kelly Kearns likes this.

I'm done with this tonight, I deal with this from actual politicians that spew BS for a living. I can do without it in the weekend.

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    I'm done with this tonight, I deal with this from actual politicians that spew BS for a living. I can do without it in the weekend.

I am done as well.....

Global Posts
    1,857 Global Posts
    ROM
    TeamSonicFreeGS3 v9.1

The last thing I want is Joe Biden for president the next 4 years so nahh. Keep Obama. He can't do much worse Lol
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #142  

Look at my history please I have post on many other topics. I saw this in the hot topics and had to comment.
    Your other posts do not concern me, the only history I care to look at is directly below your avatar. What I do care about is your actions in this thread in which I started and am heavily invested in. I see your behavior as rude and disrespectful to the other members that have commented and followed this thread from the beginning.

I invite you to stay as long as you are respectful, and courteous to ALL members/posters. I understand that people can get somewhat defensive in political discussions. But keep in mind that there has already been a mod in here a few times to set things back in line. Honestly I do not want to see this thread closed.

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #143  

DGUID12

Since this type of anger and hostility rarely comes from nowhere are you in fact Carolinadroid or another user under a secondary account?

Also: Do you know the difference between an intra-session recess and and intersession recess as it pertains to the Senate?

DGUID12

Since this type of anger and hostility rarely comes from nowhere are you in fact Carolinadroid or another user under a secondary account?

Also: Do you know the difference between an intra-session recess and and intersession recess as it pertains to the Senate?
    He's not going to answer, let it be.

(I know I haven't commented in the thread but I'm following the debate, lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #145  

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    He's not going to answer, let it be.

(I know I haven't commented in the thread but I'm following the debate, lol)

But you did not come in here bashing other posters, calling them names, being rude and disrespectful.

Please feel free to join the discussion. I do not believe he/she is here to discuss any facts or have any sort of mature conversation. Also this user's decision to not answer any questions posted by myself or others only further reduces our ability to take anything he posts seriously.

YES YES YES!!!!! I'm so glad i'm not alone! but biden for prez NO NO NO he needs to go too!
    Live2ride883 and Tkbredx like this.

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Nope..Ill never be ignorant enough to think that the President is responsible for our debt. Although Bush is directly responsible for losing as surplus because created a false war while cutting taxes. The majority of our debt problem is that we spend 814 billion dollars a year on DEFENSE! AKA National offense
    A false war both democrats and republicans voted for?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Darth Spock likes this.

Getting back to the original point. The conduct of the president has been of a nature that he has violated his oath of office. Outside of voting him out of office, which is not even possible at this point. We have only the congress to act on our behalf. The president just swore an oath on two bibles that he would uphold the constitution. The supremes just said he acted unconstitutionally. It is up to the congress to act on this. They simply won't do it. The democrats will always provide cover for their person and will never under any circumstance hold anyone accountable where it has teeth. The media is useless as most of the media is leftist and the media on the right is practically always vilified by the mainstream media, networks etc. It is interesting to note that the media on the right always outperforms the media on the left. (Just saying). It would be a nice change if the congress would start acting like the congress and not the annex for the executive branch. That would keep any overstepping administration from destroying the very foundations of our existence. We don't really have that now. We only have the supremes at this point to defend the constitution from tyranny. The republicans are too weak and the democrats at too corrupt and people have no balls, at least 50 percent I should imagine. As for unions, you should be ashamed of your behavior as you have driven manufacturing right out of the country and created an adversarial relationship with management in a way that can never be repaired. What the government did for GM was reprehensible as it bailed out a bloated union and had investors lose everything it had invested as well as creating a company that is still at an enormous loss to the taxpayers. You all should be ashamed, however your capacity for shame has vanished as surely has the governments ability for reasoned judgement. America is at a cross roads. The people can make the change happen, however, the people have no will. History will surely repeat itself unless we can control the president more effectively than we have. I salute the supremes support for protecting the constitution against a tyrannical president.

But you did not come in here bashing other posters, calling them names, being rude and disrespectful.

Please feel free to join the discussion. I do not believe he/she is here to discuss any facts or have any sort of mature conversation. Also this user's decision to not answer any questions posted by myself or others only further reduces our ability to take anything he posts seriously.
    Oh I agree just didn't want you to waste your time lol

Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

For all I know you could be Carolinadroid under a false username.
    Spew your irrational, unfounded nonsense elsewhere. That is also against forum rules and has nothing to do with this fantasy thread of yours.
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast