Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 607
Like Tree488Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #176  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Not my words, but I do agree.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Not my words, but I do agree. This is also the type of discussion I wanted and hoped this thread would be.

    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    makaroni likes this.
  2. #177  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    SNIP
    Where are the specific charges of high crimes and misdemeanors which the Judiciary would support?
  3. #178  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    The American people are stupid enough to get fooled by this clown TWICE. Impeachment would do nothing to save us from ourselves.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3
    But there was no better choice.

    That's how Obama won twice.

    McCain was no good and Romney was a bad joke. Didn't make sense for anyone making under 250k to vote for Romney because he doesn't favor you.

    Obama won by default.

    Of the reps had a decent candidate they may have won but the whole party needs an overhaul

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock, MERCDROID and Hawnz like this.
  4. #179  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,704 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,743 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    But there was no better choice.

    That's how Obama won twice.

    McCain was no good and Romney was a bad joke. Didn't make sense for anyone making under 250k to vote for Romney because he doesn't favor you.

    Obama won by default.

    Of the reps had a decent candidate they may have won but the whole party needs an overhaul

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    To be fair, if you ignore Obama's words and only view his actions, he also demonstrates no willingness to stop kissing the asses of the elite. Also, your statement about Obama being the default choice because he was the least stinky pile of trash in a whole mess of stinky piles of trash (obviously I'm paraphrasing) is 100% accurate. That being said, I don't believe we should ever congratulate anyone for being the least or most stinky pile of trash, compared to other piles of trash. I'd rather not smell or see any of them.
  5. #180  
    WoodworkingPlans's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Posts
    0 Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Obama should be impeached because he thinks he is now the prime minister of a socialist republic. Instead of the government WASTING so much of our money on gun control they should spend that money on something that will do some good. They should put guards in the schools and they should try to keep people with mental problems from getting their hands on guns.
  6. #181  
    Hawnz's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    But there was no better choice.

    That's how Obama won twice.

    McCain was no good and Romney was a bad joke. Didn't make sense for anyone making under 250k to vote for Romney because he doesn't favor you.

    Obama won by default.

    Of the reps had a decent candidate they may have won but the whole party needs an overhaul

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    For the Republican Party, it has to pick candidates that the Nation would vote for. It's problem is their primary. As bad as the economy was, unemployment, budget deficits, and all myriads of problems, Obama still won. If the election was held today, I would still vote for him over Romney.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #182  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    One of my favorite quotes from this man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Should Obama be impeached?-407305_406452322770338_514234283_n.jpg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
  8. #183  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    You may be correct and for the sake of compromise let's say his skin color does bother "some white people. I will freely admit that I voted for him during his first term, yet his actions while in office showed me that he was not worthy of my vote for she second term so I made the choice not to vote for him again.

    As for what we actually know about him that is an even bigger question. Why are all of his college transcripts, and papers sealed by his order? No "white" American president has ever been elected without his history being totally exposed by the media. As far as I am concerned his political leanings are at best socialist in nature, and at worst they are communist in nature.

    I am in no way shape or form rich by anyone's definition. There have been several times I have had to sell something just to have the electricity turned back on. Instead of allowing this to continue I worked 2 jobs and raised 3 kids while going back to school. Now I have a good job with a nice benefit package and a stack of student loans that I have sacrificed a lot for to pay off early. I take offense to anyone that says it is their right to take what I have worked and sacrificed so much for simply because others do not find or have the strength to go out and work to provide the lifestyle they want for themselves and their family.

    As I have mentioned in other posts I do help others, I have helped families in my church that have lost their homes to fire, or lost their jobs thru no fault of their own. I have helped with car payments, repairs, and I even purchased a car for a single mother that was trying to put her self thru school. But I make sure that before I help anyone else that my families needs are taken care of first.
    Look, if you think Obama is a Socialist, please try visiting an actual socialist country. I don't see you railing for the dismantling of the "socialist" system we like to call Social Security. We should just stop repairing roads too, if somebody wants to drive they should built their own.

    And just a fun fact, despite the reality that an impeachment would NEVER EVER EVER get through the Dem majority senate, if we somehow got warped into the twilight zone and the Dems impeached their own president, you would be stuck with Joe Biden. Joe Biden makes Obama look like Rush Limbaugh.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #184  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  10. #185  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    What is amazing to me is that when I talk about how I disapprove of Obamas policy, I am immediately told about Bush's policy. I didn't care for bush either.

    Everyone needs to realize that a government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. People lack personal responsibility and think someone else should pay, just not them. Someone else's government subsidy should get taken away, just not theirs.

    As far as healthcare debate, name one thing the government has ran that has actually worked. "I have an iPhone or smartphone, cable or satellite TV, car payment, internet payment-but I can't afford healthcare." As far as hospitals turning you away, please quit watching so much TV. My wife works at one.

    Over 50% of the nation gets a government subsidy. I challenge anyone to go to a public place and I guarantee 10% of the people there aren't handicapped.

    I beg and implore everyone to read what the founding fathers wrote. They seen what happened when government becomes to powerful.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  11. #186  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    What is amazing to me is that when I talk about how I disapprove of Obamas policy, I am immediately told about Bush's policy. I didn't care for bush either.

    Everyone needs to realize that a government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. People lack personal responsibility and think someone else should pay, just not them. Someone else's government subsidy should get taken away, just not theirs.

    As far as healthcare debate, name one thing the government has ran that has actually worked. "I have an iPhone or smartphone, cable or satellite TV, car payment, internet payment-but I can't afford healthcare." As far as hospitals turning you away, please quit watching so much TV. My wife works at one.

    Over 50% of the nation gets a government subsidy. I challenge anyone to go to a public place and I guarantee 10% of the people there aren't handicapped.

    I beg and implore everyone to read what the founding fathers wrote. They seen what happened when government becomes to powerful.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Yes, because everyone without healthcare totally have those things.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  12. #187  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Yes, because everyone without healthcare totally have those things.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    If you can't make it in America, its because you don't want to make it here. I'm so sick of everyone playing a victim. "Feel sorry for me." Yuck

    Oh and as far as this race bs is, I personally know far more people that voted for him for race than against. I like Allen West but my main choice is Rand Paul simply because Allen was military and they seem to be more pro government than not.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
    MERCDROID likes this.
  13. #188  
    Leewhit's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Posts
    0 Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Who is representing us?
    We need to get the ball rolling on this.
    Bengazi. Senate recess. Whats next?
    Can we afford to find out..
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #189  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    If you can't make it in America, its because you don't want to make it here. I'm so sick of everyone playing a victim. "Feel sorry for me." Yuck

    Oh and as far as this race bs is, I personally know far more people that voted for him for race than against. I like Allen West but my main choice is Rand Paul simply because Allen was military and they seem to be more pro government than not.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Agreed, I would like to suggest that you take a look at Ted Cruz from TX. As for Allen West, I think him being military would give him a unique perspective on what it actually means to and takes to support our troops. I don't think he would bow to foreign kings either.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
  15. #190  
    Leewhit's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Posts
    0 Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    I'm with you for President Rand Paul. Rubio vice need to start now.
    Washington, DC
    208 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington DC, 20510
    Phone: 202-224-4342

  16. #191  
    Hawnz's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    As far as the Obamacare goes, there is a lot I don't like about it. But, it is an effort. Right or wrong, it is trying something. I really never saw the Republicans put out anything. And don't tell me free market, because there is no true free market.
  17. #192  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,704 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,743 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leewhit View Post
    I'm with you for President Rand Paul. Rubio vice need to start now.
    I would have much rather seen Ron Paul than Rand Paul. Rand seems to have a very jaded, meet in the middle version of Libertarianism. It really seems like the bought and paid for version rather than the actual principle based version that had so much public support. That being said, Rand Paul is preferable to all of the mainstream Republican candidates that have been thrown around thus far.
  18. #193  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    If you can't make it in America, its because you don't want to make it here. I'm so sick of everyone playing a victim. "Feel sorry for me." Yuck

    Oh and as far as this race bs is, I personally know far more people that voted for him for race than against. I like Allen West but my main choice is Rand Paul simply because Allen was military and they seem to be more pro government than not.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, let's just instate Social Darwanism. I came from nothing and I took welfare and food stamps. They saved my life and allowed me to where I am. My income last year totaled over 2 million dollars and I have absolutely zero problem paying taxes to the system that enabled me to climb so high. Maybe if you spent some time living the life of an individual not of privilege you might gain a broader understanding.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    The Hustleman likes this.
  19. #194  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Yeah, let's just instate Social Darwanism. I came from nothing and I took welfare and food stamps. They saved my life and allowed me to where I am. My income last year totaled over 2 million dollars and I have absolutely zero problem paying taxes to the system that enabled me to climb so high. Maybe if you spent some time living the life of an individual not of privilege you might gain a broader understanding.

    Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    Huh? I work 6-7 12 hour nights a week and do really well.....for the lazy pieces of junk that gets 40% of my paycheck.

    I didn't grow up rich either, but when jealousy makes people think that anyone who is successful did it illegally or immorally, it makes me pi$$ed off. Too many leaches.

    Most people that complain about being poor, won't work 2 jobs or hell even one. Complain about what everyone else has but won't lift a finger to get it themselves.
    Do you actually think that over 50% of this nation is in need?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  20. #195  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawnz View Post
    As far as the Obamacare goes, there is a lot I don't like about it. But, it is an effort. Right or wrong, it is trying something. I really never saw the Republicans put out anything. And don't tell me free market, because there is no true free market.


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

    Oh yes. Absolutely. Its better to eat a [removed by moderator] sandwich than nothing at all. Really? They just started a massive new government entity. Government jobs don't produce money to run themselves, they run from taxpayer money.

    Why make something worse for the simple fact that "hey, well at least we came up with something. I know it doesn't work in other countries but it will be different here."

    Watch the language please.
    Last edited by Paul627g; 01-26-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  21. #196  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    The President doesn't need to be impeached. His job isn't to legislate, but when the GOP members of congress decide to act solely to get a President out of office, and refuse to actually do the job of governing that they were elected to do, then expect a President to do his best to make things happen. Where is the outrage at congressmen and senators pledging to an unelected official to not raise taxes, regardless of if those increases would be in the best interests of the people? Instead of blaming the President, the people who elected those men and women need to be on their a55es to get in gear, find ways to work across the isle, and do their damn jobs. Until that happens, I would expect the President to keep on trying to fix this mess however he can.
    Thanked by:
  22. #197  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by bp3dots View Post
    The President doesn't need to be impeached. His job isn't to legislate, but when the GOP members of congress decide to act solely to get a President out of office, and refuse to actually do the job of governing that they were elected to do, then expect a President to do his best to make things happen. Where is the outrage at congressmen and senators pledging to an unelected official to not raise taxes, regardless of if those increases would be in the best interests of the people? Instead of blaming the President, the people who elected those men and women need to be on their a55es to get in gear, find ways to work across the isle, and do their damn jobs. Until that happens, I would expect the President to keep on trying to fix this mess however he can.


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    No, its not his job to legislate. Its also not his job to make a law or force Americans to purchase something.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  23. #198  
    msndrstood's Avatar

    Posts
    1,015 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Huh? I work 6-7 12 hour nights a week and do really well.....for the lazy pieces of junk that gets 40% of my paycheck.

    I didn't grow up rich either, but when jealousy makes people think that anyone who is successful did it illegally or immorally, it makes me pi$$ed off. Too many leaches.

    Most people that complain about being poor, won't work 2 jobs or hell even one. Complain about what everyone else has but won't lift a finger to get it themselves.
    Do you actually think that over 50% of this nation is in need?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    If you are paying 40% income tax, you need a new accountant.

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

    Sent via Note 2
  24. #199  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    445 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    If you are paying 40% income tax, you need a new accountant.

    What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex


    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

    Says you and everyone else. Then I use the accountant they have (because its always the best one according to them) there is no difference. I should have added 40% is not only federal but state
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  25. #200  

    Default Re: Should Obama be impeached?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    No, its not his job to legislate. Its also not his job to make a law or force Americans to purchase something.
    Did you actually read my post? That is exactly the point. If the GOP in congress would get to governing, then the President wouldn't have to try and work around them.

    Also, nobody is forced to buy anything. If you really want to end the healthcare debate, mandate that anyone who doesn't have insurance or the ability to pay upfront gets no care. Then the ones who can afford it can stop crying about paying higher rates for those who can't, but still go to DR's. And if someone decides not to purchase, they know what to expect. Doesn't seem like anyone has the stomach to make that call though. Maybe is we had our legislators working, we could come up with a system that allows everyone to be covered, and works better than other countries. (not that theirs are that bad mind you. My Canadian friends are quite happy) Saying that something doesn't work well elsewhere, so we shouldn't try seems awfully Un-American to me.
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:22 PM
  2. Should I be upset about this dirt under my screen.
    By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. Should I be disappointed? Screen color availability!
    By androidpalooza in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
  4. Should GMail be telling me how many new?
    By dgalanter in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. Should I be worried about the LED?
    By solideliquid in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

B