• 1 Post By nolittdroid
  • 1 Post By palandri
  • 1 Post By backbeat
  • 2 Post By cdicesare2002
  • 1 Post By progster
  • 3 Post By cdicesare2002
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Supreme Court to Review Case on Obama’s Forged Documents

Weather this goes further or not, I think there are some valid points about Mr. Obama's past that need to be answered.

I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Default Re: Supreme Court to Review Case on Obama’s Forged Documents

Should be interesting to see this outcome. I am willing to bet the supremes don't take this case. I wish they would solve the mystery
    surrounding it. If someone does not have anything to hide then why hide it? I don't believe people on the left care about this at all. I would think
    that any American would want solid answers to this. Also how could anyone justify the president being in office if in fact the claims are proven
    true. Have to wait and see on this one. I only hope the supremes make fair judgments on this.
    Live2ride883 likes this.

Sadly nothing will be done. If they wanted to do anything about it they would have taken the case before the elections to hurt his chances as well as have the ability to remove him if he did in fact win. No he is here to stay for another 4 years at least...and I don't think he will up and leave after this term, I'm sure some executive orders will appear saying he can stay in office

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx!!

Is this what the republican party is about? Paranoia and Conspiracy theories?
    msndrstood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    I'm not a Republican lmao! Nice try though.

And no looking at his track record of cover ups forged documents and signing executive laws into effect tells me he has no limits to what he will do to stay in power.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Weather this goes further or not, I think there are some valid points about Mr. Obama's past that need to be answered.

/garbage removal/
    Golly gee! With leading. ethically-bankrupt titles like this thread's, some posters would rightly be laughed out of the court of reason, civility, and sobriety.

Since Justice Kennedy has already declined to dignify this case brought by the foaming-at-the-mouth Orly Taitz, and is generally regarded as the deciding Justice on the Court (and is generally a reasonable conservative in the sense that used to matter), this case is DOA.

Will this reality stop the willfully ignorant? The evidentiary posts to follow serve as Exhibit-A.

Right on, Abe!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

And yet Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.

This may or may not proceed further, but I cannot see how finding out the truth about the man in the oval office is a bad thing.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    cdicesare2002 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

And yet Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.

This may or may not proceed further, but I cannot see how finding out the truth about the man in the oval office is a bad thing.
    You know the truth. You, as well as the esteemed dentist and graduate of the unaccredited, correspondence Taft Law School, simply refuse to accept it. An unwise choice.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.

Well if all this is true as she and he believes it is, why don't they make a citizen arrest?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Well if all this is true as she and he believes it is, why don't they make a citizen arrest?
    As far as I am aware, there is no ability to make a citizen's arrest for a federal crime.

Totally thought this was another birth certificate thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my S3
    palandri likes this.

As far as I am aware, there is no ability to make a citizen's arrest for a federal crime.
    Well, It would also violate state laws, if that brought into question because he shouldn't be on the ballot.

We've never had this type of questioning of a president in the past. To have it now, tells me something else and points to another problem.
    Thanked by 2:
    msndrstood likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    Well, It would also violate state laws, if that brought into question because he shouldn't be on the ballot.

We've never had this type of questioning of a president in the past. To have it now, tells me something else and points to another problem.
    We've also never had a president that has been so secretive about his past, or education...

So please tell us what you think the problem is...
    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-05-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

We've also never had a president that has been so secretive about his past, or education...
    What specific FEC regs do you allege have been violated? Specificity matters. Partisan broad-side attacks are a dime-a-million.
    msndrstood likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    What specific FEC regs do you allege have been violated? Specificity matters. Partisan broad-side attacks are a dime-a-million.
    I am not aware of any specific FEC regs he has violated, with fast and furious, and Benghazi I fully believe he would be capable of covering up such illegal behavior if necessary. But then again that's not the topic of this thread..

I am not aware of any specific FEC regs he has violated, with fast and furious, and Benghazi I fully believe he would be capable of covering up such illegal behavior if necessary. But then again that's not the topic of this thread..

I wouldn't waste your time. I've read many of his posts in other threads. In every single one he has fought everyone who has held an opinion or thought not his own with lots of crude words and verbal assaults. Just be ready for attacks to begin.

Thanked by:
    msndrstood and xlDeMoNiClx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cdicesare2002 View Post
    I'm not a Republican lmao! Nice try though.

And no looking at his track record of cover ups forged documents and signing executive laws into effect tells me he has no limits to what he will do to stay in power.

Are you a wan-na-be? I am a republican and i am ashaimed of what my party has become. It's too bad that a country that prides itself on freedoms and liberties has become a nation of doom brought on by my own party.

Sent from the 4th moon of Skywrities using Tap-a-Atalk 2
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

You're uncertain if your partisan hatred is about a candidate for office or about the actions of an elected official? Focus also matters.

No not a wannabe Republican I simply don't like or trust where Mr. Obama stands on many issues or cover ups or over extending power. I don't like when any president does that no matter who they are or what party they belong.

I agree the republican party creates many issues but so does the Democratic party. No party is perfect and I think people who vote or curve to support someone just based on party are little better then sheep. I salute your willingness to point out the flaws of your own party.

I vote people not party myself.

Thanked by 2:
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Stupidity DENIED!

STUPIDITY DENIED!

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    STUPIDITY DENIED!

Can't hurt for trying.

Sent from Curiosity on Mars.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Considering the number of GOPers and their sympathizers [zero] who have taken issue with these idiotic threads and their OP, that, indeed, appears to be the case.