Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

President Barack Obama has waived restrictions placed on the direct funding of the Palestinian Authority. If you remember, this is the group that is run by Hamas. Going further back in your memory, you will recall Hamas is the terrorist organization that has refused to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. In fact, their charter calls for the destruction of Israel.

The following governments have declared Hamas to be a TERRORIST organization.

Israel, the United States, Canada, the European Union, and Japan.
    ---------
    This is how the Bush administration addressed funding for them.

The previous occupant of the White House didn’t like the idea of funding Hamas. So much so that he declared it would not happen until Hamas met certain requirements. Here is what President George W. Bush had to say about it in 2006.

United States said it would not provide aid to an authority governed by Hamas until the group renounces violence, recognizes Israel and agrees to abide by existing agreements between Israel and the Palestinians.
    ----------
    Add this to the recent advanced weaponry supplied to Egypt, which is now under the control of the Muslim brotherhood and certainly deserves to be declared a terrorist organization and Israel is in for a rough time soon.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Obama approves DIRECT funding for Hamas

Just a reminder. READ THIS THREAD.

And yes, I'm going to post that as often as I like until we start seeing less reported posts from this section. It's that, or we start doing temp bans on members.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    Just a reminder. READ THIS THREAD.

And yes, I'm going to post that as often as I like until we start seeing less reported posts from this section. It's that, or we start doing temp bans on members.
    No problem.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Supplying a url which completely undermines the partisan lie misinformation contained within your title must come as a real bummer. Hamas is not involved in this Congressional appropriation.

You're unaware that the Gaza Strip is controlled by Hamas, whereas the West Bank is controlled by the Palestinian Authority? Conflate much?

Here's another source ..... A slightly more informed author who clearly delineates Hamas and the Palestinian Authority ... which reads: "In the daily demonstrations here of solidarity with Gaza, a mix of sympathy and anguish, there is something else: growing identification with the Islamist fighters of Hamas and derision for the Palestinian Authority, which Washington considers the only viable partner for peace with Israel."

Yet another ethically-bankrupt thread which crucifies Obama for precisely doing the morally correct thing.
    msndrstood likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

THIS is exactly the kind of thread that we need more of! THANK YOU for sharing this information and bringing the truth out.

FACT: Obama is a bloodthirsty fiend who hates Israel.

FACT: Obama funds Hamas to give US dollars for killing Israelis.

FACT: Obama wants to destroy Israel and the Bill of Rights!

And thank you for proving the point on the Bush administration. Do people really think Barack Obama can formulate smart policies? LOL! Why are we following all these new policies, heck the previous administration was good enough for ME!

FACT: George W. Bush is smarter, and more capable, than President Obama.

Personally I don't get it. Bush was an amazing, just a brilliant president. Most people think "He can't speak English properly" and therefore he's dumb or whatever the heck they say. Bunch of liberal sissies, I say.

Lots of facts here, more people should be reading this and be aware of the TRUTH! Thank you for posting, and keep up the good work!

Optimus S HydroROM 1.1.1 (RIP)
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Fact GWB was a fighter jet pilot.

Fact Obama was a failed community organizer.

droidmyme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Fact GWB was a fighter jet pilot.

Fact Obama was a failed community organizer.
    GWB could fly one heckuva F-16. He may look like a Texas bumpkin, but that's just a disguise he puts on. Behind his mild facade, there is a cold, calculating fighter jet ace.

Most people don't know that about W.

Quote Originally Posted by droidmyme View Post
    GWB could fly one heckuva F-16. He may look like a Texas bumpkin, but that's just a disguise he puts on. Behind his mild facade, there is a cold, calculating fighter jet ace.

Most people don't know that about W.

He was in fact so calculating, he calculated that by joining the Texas Air National Guard he could duck out of Vietnam.
    Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

FACT: GWBush authorized the same waivers to directly fund the Palestinian Authority [$300M] in 2008.

Thanked by:
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    He was in fact so calculating, he calculated that by joining the Texas Air National Guard he could duck out of Vietnam.

He joined the air national guard and to my knowledge was never called to Vietnam, now where did Obama serve his military time at, what was his accomplishments while he was in the military?

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    FACT: GWBush authorized the same waivers to directly fund the Palestinian Authority [$300M] in 2008.
    Your source?

He joined the air national guard and to my knowledge was never called to Vietnam, now where did Obama serve his military time at, what was his accomplishments while he was in the military?
    I grew up then (graduated HS in 1975).... it was common knowledge that joining the guard was a preemptive move to avoid getting drafted into the conflict.

Obama's military service was the same as John Adams and Wilson's.
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

I grew up then (graduated HS in 1975).... it was common knowledge that joining the guard was a preemptive move to avoid getting drafted into the conflict.

Were there schooling issues as well that would have exempted him from going to Vietnam?

While Clinton simply dodged the draft completly and may have took off for Canada. I'm not sure if he burned his draft card or not though.

15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post

What page number?

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

What page number?
    You are asking for favors? Go fish. Use the Search function within Adobe.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

So it was none...

30 presidents served in the military. 12 presidents did not serve.

Those who did not serve were: John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, and Bill Clinton.

Of the 30 who did serve in the military, 6 did not see action. They are as follows: James Madison, James Polk, Millard Filmore, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan (was not sent to combat due to bad eyesight), and George W. Bush.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

The same John Adams who defended the British in Court after the Boston Massacre? GWBush would have had Adams sent to Gitmo!
    msndrstood likes this.

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts

Attention poster droidmyme.

There are more FACTS in the "Onion" then there are in your post.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by rexxman View Post
    Attention poster droidmyme.

There are more FACTS in the "Onion" then there are in your post.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    The Onion is a satire. My posts are pure truth. I am on the same side as live2ride883.

Down with the Islamic foreiger not born in AMERICA, Barack Osama, I mean Obama! Read the first post, Obama wants Israel destroyed!

Bush didn't see any combat? Wait, what? I thought that's why we elected Bush instead of John Kerry - more combat experience.

FACT: It doesn't matter if you see combat or not, anyone who serves in the military is qualified to be President.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Truthfully, I can hardly stomach these threads anymore. There isn't even a hint of fairness among some of these posts, some are downright delusional. I'm sure the Forum will be busy tomorrow after the SOTU speech and afterwards when the crybaby, Rand Paul gets his turn. I really wish people could see past their own issues with the President and move on. You'll get your chance again and the tables will turn. You'll be defending your guy against the criticism and vitriol (probably from your own party) and I will guarantee it will be no where near the hate filled crap the Left has had to deal with for the past 5 years. Oh, wait. Liberals are pretty much live and let live; whereas the Right wants to control our bodies rather than guns. And if you are a man, don't dare try to refute that fact.
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by 2:
    MERCDROID likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

CD posted: "The same John Adams who defended the British in Court after the Boston Massacre? GWBush would have had Adams sent to Gitmo!"

I rely on you to provide a source for the GWB statement.

Do you understand why John Adams took to defend the British soldiers?

Personally I am quite proud of John Adam's defense of the British shoulders, he defended those that would have been wronged without proper representation.
    Even though those soldiers stood against all he held dear he did the right and honorable thing to ensure justice was served.

Of his decision to represent the British soldiers, Adams wrote in his diary:

"The part I took in defense of captain Preston and the soldiers, procured me anxiety, and obloquy enough. It was, however, one of the most gallant, generous, manly and disinterested actions of my whole life, and one of the best pieces of service I ever rendered my country. Judgment of death against those soldiers would have been as foul a stain upon this country as the executions of the Quakers or witches, anciently.”
    Captain Preston and six of his men were acquitted while two others who were convicted of manslaughter were sentenced to be branded with an “m” on their thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Truthfully, I can hardly stomach these threads anymore. There isn't even a hint of fairness among some of these posts, some are downright delusional. I'm sure the Forum will be busy tomorrow after the SOTU speech and afterwards when the crybaby, Rand Paul gets his turn. I really wish people could see past their own issues with the President and move on. You'll get your chance again and the tables will turn. You'll be defending your guy against the criticism and vitriol (probably from your own party) and I will guarantee it will be no where near the hate filled crap the Left has had to deal with for the past 5 years. Oh, wait. Liberals are pretty much live and let live; whereas the Right wants to control our bodies rather than guns. And if you are a man, don't dare try to refute that fact.
    I'm gonna marry this lady. Well said

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android
    Thanked by:
    msndrstood and MERCDROID like this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

No one is forcing anyone that doesn't want to be here to come in and read or post in this thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast