Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Yep, he's at it again. This time he says just fire the shotgun through the door.

    From his last statement I think most of us who own guns and shoot them agree that having a double barrel shotgun, and firing 2 warning shots into the air is dangerous, and that shotguns are NOT easier to handle or fire than an ar-15. Besides the fact that you've already wasted your first 2 shells so now you have to hope the criminal will wait to you reload.

    Some women attempting to fire a shotgun




    Also here's a story about a man who was arrested for following the VP's warning shot advice.. Granted the guy is stupid for following the advice anyway. But this just shows how bad advice can get you in trouble, and honestly think about how this could have been worse.

    Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-28-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  2. #2  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    That guy doesn't have a defense for his case. Biden said to go out on the balcony to fire the warning shots, which this guy didn't do. According to the story, he was still inside his house when he fired the warning shots, a clear distinction.
  3. #3  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    What a complete village *****. Clearly, he should have died right there on the spot after voluntarily giving his property to the kind, masked gentlemen (or ladies) when they requested it.

    When will this stupidity end?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    What a complete village *****. Clearly, he should have died right there on the spot after voluntarily giving his property to the kind, masked gentlemen (or ladies) when they requested it.

    When will this stupidity end?
    2016
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  5. #5  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    5,690 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    What happens then?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    What happens then?
    At the least, no more idiotic shotgun advice....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    What happens then?
    At the least, no more idiotic shotgun advice....
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  7. #7  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    What happens then?
    Some appear to be hoping for a return to this abomination:
  8. #8  
    ItnStln511's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    626 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Besides the fact that you've already wasted your first 2 shells so now you have to hope the criminal will wait to you reload.
    Because you know that'll happen!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Yea just fire through the door and hope it's really a thief. He is such an *****, next thing you know he will be telling us to shoot people walking by just in case.

    I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
  10. #10  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    It's not as if anybody got hurt or anything, eh ****? .....
    [IMG]http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Willy-Wonka-****-Cheney.jpg[/IMG]
    Thanked by:
  11. #11  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Waiting for the game of Cheney vs. Biden dueling.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Biden would win because he would shoot Cheney through the door when he got there.

    However, if they just meet in the woods Biden won't stand a chance

    I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Some appear to be hoping for a return to this abomination:
    We are currently living in an Obamanation, and while Bush wasn't perfect I would gladly go back and erase the last 4 years.

    I'm just hoping this doesn't happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More "shotgun" advice from the VP.-601591_191379934319409_1525754259_n.jpeg  
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    metz65 likes this.
  14. #14  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    We are currently living in an Obamanation, and while Bush wasn't perfect I would gladly go back and erase the last 4 years.
    Not one as sanctimonious and patently hypocritical as the one you endorse .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More "shotgun" advice from the VP.-bushvsjesus.jpg  
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Not one as sanctimonious and patently hypocritical as the one you endorse .....
    Too far....
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Thanked by:
  16. #16  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Too far....
    Spot on.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Spot on.
    So attacking someone's faith and religion is ok with you?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  18. #18  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Just out of curiosity does anyone really think there is that big of a difference between Democrats and Republicans?

    I think the entire government is corrupt. The main difference is they just owe different interest groups that funnel them money. It seems like public office has went from being an honor to being about getting me and my buddy's all we can.

    I'm not talking guns, impeachment or arguments about past or present presidents. I just wonder if anyone truly thinks the government as is has our best interests at heart?

    I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock likes this.
  19. #19  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    So attacking someone's faith and religion is ok with you?
    A demonstration of the contrast in the corrupt humanity behind such Rovian ads is not an affront to any religion.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by metz65 View Post
    Just out of curiosity does anyone really think there is that big of a difference between Democrats and Republicans?

    I think the entire government is corrupt. The main difference is they just owe different interest groups that funnel them money. It seems like public office has went from being an honor to being about getting me and my buddy's all we can.

    I'm not talking guns, impeachment or arguments about past or present presidents. I just wonder if anyone truly thinks the government as is has our best interests at heart?

    I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    Straight down the line no I don't think any party has our best interest in mind when they govern. I vote for whichever candidate I happen to agree with the most. It is unfortunate that some/most of them have to voice the opinions that will get them the most votes. Especially on big things like abortion, gay marriage, etc...
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  21. #21  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I vote for whichever candidate I happen to agree with the most.
    Since you're placing yourself into the middle of the discussion ... Why don't you share with the class the most "liberal" US House or Senate member for whom you have voted in the last decade, and why? Just curious.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Since you're placing yourself into the middle of the discussion ... Why don't you share with the class the most "liberal" US House or Senate member for whom you have voted in the last decade, and why? Just curious.
    In your own words, and I quote: "When I owe you answers about my personal life, I'll let you know. As soon as it becomes a relevant factor, you'll be informed."
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  23. #23  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    In your own words, and I quote: "When I owe you answers about my personal life, I'll let you know. As soon as it becomes a relevant factor, you'll be informed."
    As I said, you placed yourself into the middle of the discussion. No skin off my nose. Trust me. You answer in ways you cannot possibly imagine.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    As I said, you placed yourself into the middle of the discussion. No skin off my nose.
    Actually you're the one that brought the word liberal into the discussion, I stated candidate.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  25. #25  
    backbeat's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

    Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Actually you're the one that brought the word liberal into the discussion, I stated candidate.
    So?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need some advice on upgrading from the Bionic
    By 804hokie in forum Droid Bionic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. 2nd N7 - Need Advice From The Community
    By KJD209 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 07:12 PM
  3. Advice from the Gurus
    By jdlowndes in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 01:48 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:49 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

B