Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

Yep, he's at it again. This time he says just fire the shotgun through the door.

From his last statement I think most of us who own guns and shoot them agree that having a double barrel shotgun, and firing 2 warning shots into the air is dangerous, and that shotguns are NOT easier to handle or fire than an ar-15. Besides the fact that you've already wasted your first 2 shells so now you have to hope the criminal will wait to you reload.

Some women attempting to fire a shotgun

Also here's a story about a man who was arrested for following the VP's warning shot advice.. Granted the guy is stupid for following the advice anyway. But this just shows how bad advice can get you in trouble, and honestly think about how this could have been worse.

Last edited by Live2ride883; 02-28-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Default Re: More "shotgun" advice from the VP.

That guy doesn't have a defense for his case. Biden said to go out on the balcony to fire the warning shots, which this guy didn't do. According to the story, he was still inside his house when he fired the warning shots, a clear distinction.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

What a complete village *****. Clearly, he should have died right there on the spot after voluntarily giving his property to the kind, masked gentlemen (or ladies) when they requested it.

When will this stupidity end?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    What a complete village *****. Clearly, he should have died right there on the spot after voluntarily giving his property to the kind, masked gentlemen (or ladies) when they requested it.

When will this stupidity end?
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Global Posts
    5,729 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

What happens then?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    What happens then?
    At the least, no more idiotic shotgun advice....

- - - Updated - - -

What happens then?
    At the least, no more idiotic shotgun advice....

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

What happens then?
    Some appear to be hoping for a return to this abomination:
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,980 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Besides the fact that you've already wasted your first 2 shells so now you have to hope the criminal will wait to you reload.
    Because you know that'll happen!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yea just fire through the door and hope it's really a thief. He is such an *****, next thing you know he will be telling us to shoot people walking by just in case.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

It's not as if anybody got hurt or anything, eh ****? .....
    [IMG]http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Willy-Wonka-****-Cheney.jpg[/IMG]
    Thanked by:

Waiting for the game of Cheney vs. Biden dueling.

Biden would win because he would shoot Cheney through the door when he got there.

However, if they just meet in the woods Biden won't stand a chance

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Some appear to be hoping for a return to this abomination:
    We are currently living in an Obamanation, and while Bush wasn't perfect I would gladly go back and erase the last 4 years.

I'm just hoping this doesn't happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More "shotgun" advice from the VP.-601591_191379934319409_1525754259_n.jpeg  

metz65 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

We are currently living in an Obamanation, and while Bush wasn't perfect I would gladly go back and erase the last 4 years.
    Not one as sanctimonious and patently hypocritical as the one you endorse .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More "shotgun" advice from the VP.-bushvsjesus.jpg  
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Not one as sanctimonious and patently hypocritical as the one you endorse .....
    Too far....

Thanked by:
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Too far....
    Spot on.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Spot on.
    So attacking someone's faith and religion is ok with you?

Just out of curiosity does anyone really think there is that big of a difference between Democrats and Republicans?

I think the entire government is corrupt. The main difference is they just owe different interest groups that funnel them money. It seems like public office has went from being an honor to being about getting me and my buddy's all we can.

I'm not talking guns, impeachment or arguments about past or present presidents. I just wonder if anyone truly thinks the government as is has our best interests at heart?

Thanked by:
    Darth Spock likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

So attacking someone's faith and religion is ok with you?
    A demonstration of the contrast in the corrupt humanity behind such Rovian ads is not an affront to any religion.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by metz65 View Post
    Just out of curiosity does anyone really think there is that big of a difference between Democrats and Republicans?

I think the entire government is corrupt. The main difference is they just owe different interest groups that funnel them money. It seems like public office has went from being an honor to being about getting me and my buddy's all we can.

I'm not talking guns, impeachment or arguments about past or present presidents. I just wonder if anyone truly thinks the government as is has our best interests at heart?

Straight down the line no I don't think any party has our best interest in mind when they govern. I vote for whichever candidate I happen to agree with the most. It is unfortunate that some/most of them have to voice the opinions that will get them the most votes. Especially on big things like abortion, gay marriage, etc...

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I vote for whichever candidate I happen to agree with the most.
    Since you're placing yourself into the middle of the discussion ... Why don't you share with the class the most "liberal" US House or Senate member for whom you have voted in the last decade, and why? Just curious.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Since you're placing yourself into the middle of the discussion ... Why don't you share with the class the most "liberal" US House or Senate member for whom you have voted in the last decade, and why? Just curious.
    In your own words, and I quote: "When I owe you answers about my personal life, I'll let you know. As soon as it becomes a relevant factor, you'll be informed."

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

In your own words, and I quote: "When I owe you answers about my personal life, I'll let you know. As soon as it becomes a relevant factor, you'll be informed."
    As I said, you placed yourself into the middle of the discussion. No skin off my nose. Trust me. You answer in ways you cannot possibly imagine.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

As I said, you placed yourself into the middle of the discussion. No skin off my nose.
    Actually you're the one that brought the word liberal into the discussion, I stated candidate.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Actually you're the one that brought the word liberal into the discussion, I stated candidate.
    So?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast