Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 911 Call Controversy (Link Fixed)

I mentioned this in another thread, but the audio of the call has been released. Also has more information about what happened after the 911 call.

Oregon Woman Raped After 911 Call Goes Unanswered | Fox News Insider
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

Default Re: 911 Call Controversy

Is the link supposed to take us to a JFK video?

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: 911 Call Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    Is the link supposed to take us to a JFK video?

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.
    Oops!!!

My niece wanted to know what I did in the Navy (Boiler Tech), so I posted that video to my brothers FB page, I thought I replaced it with the 911 call. Sorry I will post the correct video soon.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"