Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree2067Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Also have you thought about the manufacturing across the globe :rolleyes
    Guess I'll see you on the evening news one night. Something about Homeland Security, a self-proclaimed 'patriot', and illegal weapons trafficking.

Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Guess I'll see you on the evening news one night. Something about Homeland Security, a self-proclaimed 'patriot', and illegal weapons trafficking.
    That would be our Attorney General, Holder.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Hahaha...I refer you to the Clinton ban.
    The one handed to him by Newt Gingrich? The same one endorsed by Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan?
    nolittdroid likes this.

The one handed to him by Newt Gingrich? The same one endorsed by Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan?
    Put down the kool-aid!

Clinton enacted the ban, the guns were still manufactured. What you don't know is that COSMETIC changes decided if something was an assault weapon or not under the Clinton ban.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

I wish more people thought with their brains not their TV's.

Sent from my refrigerator
    Thanked by:

And what does Newt have to do with anything? Is this now about parties? Sorry I don't do parties, I vote PEOPLE.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Put down the kool-aid!

Clinton enacted the ban, the guns were still manufactured. What you don't know is that COSMETIC changes decided if something was an assault weapon or not under the Clinton ban.
    I'm unconcerned if you choose not to appreciate the fact that reasonable conservatives at the time saw merit in the 94 ban. No koolade required. Don't like historical fact which demonstrate how far off the deep end the GOP has gone in less than 20 years? Tough.

And it is for reasons beyond your example that the 2013 ban has teeth.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

And what does Newt have to do with anything? Is this now about parties? Sorry I don't do parties, I vote PEOPLE.
    ..... And other tales of bs

I'm unconcerned if you choose not to appreciate the fact that reasonable conservatives at the time saw merit in the 94 ban. No koolade required. Don't like historical fact which demonstrate how far off the deep end the GOP has gone in less than 20 years? Tough.

And it is for reasons beyond your example that the 2013 ban has teeth.
    I don't care what anyone thinks nor do I give a rip about the GOP or DNC. They are not in my house protecting me.

They can ban any gun they want, mine are not going anywhere.

Markster1 likes this.

..... And other tales of bs
    Sorry to disappoint, I voted Clinton, among other Democrats. Sorry, party followers are sheep that can't think for themselves.

Live2ride883 and Markster1 like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Sorry to disappoint, I voted Clinton, among other Democrats. Shading, party followers are sheep that can't think for themselves.
    Somehow, your hate comes through loud and clear despite your claims. By all means, keep posting examples of your sober, centrist positions.

You should meet my friend, the die hard Democrat that owns several guns and his last purchase was an Uzi.

You might live in a box, everyone doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Somehow, your hate comes through loud and clear despite your claims. By all means, keep posting examples of your sober, centrist positions.
    Hate??? Please quote my hate now.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

It would seem you're dropping more insults than facts or points.

Kelly Kearns likes this.

That's what happens when they don't have FACTS on their side.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I didn't start this fire.

I didn't start this fire.
    You most certainly did.

Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

You most certainly did.
    The facts do not support you. Move on.

Hahaha, in other words, you got called on your BS and you don't like it..gotcha.

Live2ride883 likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

That's what happens when they don't have FACTS on their side.
    Making broad-side claims and presenting evidence are two very different things. Guess where you lean, you whacky, nutty level-headed centrist, you.

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Lmao I'm sorry did you miss all the stuff posted a bit ago or are you insane.

Kelly Kearns likes this.

Making broad-side claims and presenting evidence are two very different things. Guess where you lean, you whacky, nutty level-headed centrist, you.
    Insults are always a sign of a lack of intelligence..truth.
    cdicesare2002 likes this.

You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. Its going to be okay.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
    Thanked by:

Lmao I'm sorry did you miss all the stuff posted a bit ago or are you insane.

Those facts don't fit the agenda
    Banned

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

I didn't realize I was dealing with children. Shouldn't they have their own designated play area, Mods?

Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    You guys are blowing this way out of proportion. Its going to be okay.

via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Don't throw "you guys" in there, there is only ONE being nasty.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize I was dealing with children. Shouldn't they have their own designated play area, Mods?
    What's the matter, can't debate the FACTS anymore?
    Live2ride883 likes this.
Page 13 of 185 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast