Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 160 of 185 FirstFirst ... 157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4617
Like Tree2067Likes
  1. #3976  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Hey, if your country wants to ban guns, that is all good and everything. Here in America, we have a Second Amendment which guarantees our ability to possess firearms.

    Didnt Australia deport illegals to Papa New Guinea?


    Is a racial slur for someone from New Zealand. How is it that you, Fairclough, is allowed to say racial slurs in these forums and not get banned? You have said rednecks before, and now you say kiwis. Not really an accusation, more of a personal curiousity.
    I dont think kiwi is a racial slur. Its like calling us Canadians canucks.

    The fact that america NEEDS guns to defend themselves means there is a bigger issue at hand. Other countries get a long much better without everyone carrying around firearms.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #3977  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Well I was offended by it and other racial slurs that he routinely says.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
  3. #3978  
    UJ95x's Avatar

    Posts
    8,724 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,983 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

    Default Re: A thread closed before I gave my answer about flintlocks

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    I am fluent in sarcasm and hypocrisy. That was definitely the latter and not the former.

    Like I said, I am fluent in sarcasm and hypocrisy. That was definitely the latter and not the former.
    Notice how she said, "That sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?"
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  4. #3979  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Well I was offended by it and other racial slurs that he routinely says.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    Well you have no reason to be offended by the word kiwi now.. Idk what other slurs he's used.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by 2:
  5. #3980  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: A thread closed before I gave my answer about flintlocks

    Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Notice how she said, "That sounds ridiculous, doesn't it?"
    Much like she said that it was "ridiculous" that I have guns because of my Second Amendment right. Like I said, that was hypocrisy, not sarcasm.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
  6. #3981  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Well you have no reason to be offended by the word kiwi now.. Idk what other slurs he's used.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    Well I am. I have a cousin who married a girl from there, so therefore I do have a reason to be offended. I don't know why he's allowed to use the slurs that I listed above.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
  7. #3982  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Considering that her user name is KiwiGrrl...I doubt that she is offended by the term

    Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
  8. #3983  
    KiwiGrrl's Avatar

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Well I am. I have a cousin who married a girl from there, so therefore I do have a reason to be offended. I don't know why he's allowed to use the slurs that I listed above.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    I am from there and it's what we call ourselves. No doubt your cousins wife calls herself that too. I have no idea where you're getting your info from but in this, you're wronger than two giant wrong things.
    Thanked by 2:
  9. #3984  
    KiwiGrrl's Avatar

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyem View Post
    Considering that her user name is KiwiGrrl...I doubt that she is offended by the term

    Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk
    I'm not offended in the slightest. I can honestly say that the term kiwi is not and has never been a racial slur. I have no clue where the hello that idea even came from.
    Thanked by:
  10. #3985  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    From a soldier's perspective

    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/1014...t-speech-ever/

    Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
  11. #3986  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGrrl View Post
    Fairclough, the Australian issue with refugee boat people isn't quite the same thing as having 2 huge, wide open borders one can smuggle people, guns and drugs through any old time they like, pretty much unhindered. Not the same at all. You do know Kiwis don't even need a visa to visit, move to or work in Australia though, right? Hard to overstay something that doesn't exist ;-)

    It's funny, I used to feel like you. Argued long and hard with my husband for the first few years. LOL. Now we live in the US and yep, I carry. Why? My son was shot at during an attempted mugging while walking our dogs. His best friend was murdered in a road rage incident (by a drug dealer who was a convicted felon and not allowed to own guns) and the same week, my in laws house was robbed (they ripped the safe right out of the wall in the closet). I bought a shotgun after that.

    When a friend of mine took a back road instead of the freeway to take her bike in for repairs and had a carload of young men start threatening her and actually trying to pull her off her bike, I bought a handgun and started training left-handed shooting.

    Would I prefer not to feel like I have to resort to that? Of course. But this isn't the same country as the one in which I formed my idealistic beliefs. It's not an island nation of a much smaller size where it's easier to control what comes in and out and what's there already, and where the people are already used to the government having a huge say in their day to day lives. When it comes to it, I'm not going to hope someone else comes along if I'm being harassed out on the road, particularly if I'm in the middle of nowhere. I'm not going to rely on my neighbors or the police to get here first if someone's trying to break down my door. I know whoever's coming at me is likely armed and as far as I'm concerned, defending my life is more than justifiable.

    Edited to add: Figuring out self defense stats is tough because it's all lumped in under gun deaths. Homicide, even justifiable, is still considered homicide and reported as such when it comes to stats. Often, they barely make the news unless there is something fishy about it and even more rarely do they garner national attention.
    For the Visa's I was refering to those who come to New Zealand than come into Australia on their current Visa, it happens both ways as you might know a man claimed to worked in Australia for 20 years then worked in New Zealand. We have more of those doing that then illegal immigrants by boat. Approximately there are 58,000 who overstay their visa's, in comparison to maybe a couple thousand 'boat people'. I am sorry to hear about your son and his friends, was this after you moved to America? If so this is why i stated before when you have a society with a high amount of weapons instictively you have the belief you need more weapons to fight weapons and it then grown on from their. E.g. While you lived in New Zealand there would of been a lower weapon culture thus you would of felt the need to be carrying a weapon around. Does this logic make sense? (not down talking actually asking).

    For the debate America has two opened boarders compared to Australia's by see. Canada has some, form of gun control atleast registration. Thats a start, America has boarder patrol right? were they can check cars for weapons, how is having to check cars for weapons any different form us having check cargo containers for weapons? In both area's you could theorectially walk them through, you just have to have proceedures in place to check.

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Hey, if your country wants to ban guns, that is all good and everything. Here in America, we have a Second Amendment which guarantees our ability to possess firearms.

    Didnt Australia deport illegals to Papa New Guinea?


    Is a racial slur for someone from New Zealand. How is it that you, Fairclough, is allowed to say racial slurs in these forums and not get banned? You have said rednecks before, and now you say kiwis. Not really an accusation, more of a personal curiousity.
    Actually Yes we do deport a chunk of our refugees to off centre processing sites and are currently in a dipolmatic disbute with Indonasia over a deal which has gone south. If an Asssulym Seeker boat touchs Australia soil we process them on Shore due to legallities, however, if Intercepted we send a fraction to an off shore processsing Facalities or our own like Christmas Island. About 90% of these will then after being processed will be resettled in Australia with the option to be settled in PNG if they desire. You might know that Papa New Guinea was under Control of Australia for sometime due to the world war and civil wars were we intervened. Then when it calmed down we returned the country to the citizens, we still however deploy troops to help build PNG and deal with conflicts they have with Indonesia. So you would naturally see it as a first place we would use to process asylum seekers. This relationship is involving as we speak with Prime Ministers discussing how they can change our government relationship to a partnership rather than a donerator and recieptient relationship as a bit of our budget each year is spent on floating their economy. You might not realise this but we, well I do actually have a small love for the PNGs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Well I was offended by it and other racial slurs that he routinely says.
    Well I am. I have a cousin who married a girl from there, so therefore I do have a reason to be offended. I don't know why he's allowed to use the slurs that I listed above.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    I enjoy the bait tactic you are doing to attempt to force me to make a slur or an abusive comment, Its pretty cute that one would try that. Sorry you feel that way but could you please reference me to any racial slur I am alleged on posting please? If i recall a few pages back you par took in an argument saying my own opinion was not valid in the forums because of the nationality i descend from. That by its own means could be seen as Racists - however I looked above that and I suggest you would do the same. I would actually find it hard why someone would be offended over a self proclaimed national title. E.g. In Australia we self proclaim our selves as Skips, which you might know as a Kangaroo. Similar New Zealand with Kiwi's which is a flightless bird and no in reference to the fruit or Canadians as mentioned before as Cancucks? I would fail to realize why I would pay out a nationality that is embeded in my own nationalities culture. As Australians we pride ourselves on the Anzacs and them forging our history in time of need. if you look to my signature i posted last night it is in reference to that. ANZAC's stands for Australian New Zealand Army Corp, now why would I pay out such people? Why would it be an offence if someone like KiwiGirl takes pride in Calling herself a Kiwi? You are more then welcome to PM me about the issue if you want to discuss this further?
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
    Thanked by:
  12. #3987  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    But do you see headlines about the supreme court ruling allowing the federal government to require purchasing a good or service as long as it is a "tax"?
    Yes, I have. Also, I have read parts of Chief Justice Roberts' majority opinion on the ACA.

    By the way, have you looked at the two Supreme Court cases that I cited in my previous post? They were District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago. I think the NRA has been very positive on the outcomes for both of those cases.
  13. #3988  
    KiwiGrrl's Avatar

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    For the Visa's I was refering to those who come to New Zealand than come into Australia on their current Visa, it happens both ways as you might know a man claimed to worked in Australia for 20 years then worked in New Zealand. We have more of those doing that then illegal immigrants by boat. Approximately there are 58,000 who overstay their visa's, in comparison to maybe a couple thousand 'boat people'.
    If non New Zealand citizens are entering Australia through New Zealand, then it's a flaw with your customs and immigration. Only people with valid New Zealand passports are allowed to enter without an explicit tourist, work or resident visa (with the exception of the visa waiver program which allows people from certain countries to enter for 3 months without requiring a specific visa). Every country has issues with overstayers, but to say, as you did, that it was Kiwis overstaying their visas was absolutely incorrect, just like it would be incorrect of me to say that a lot of illegal immigration in New Zealand came from Aussies overstaying their visas...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I am sorry to hear about your son and his friends, was this after you moved to America? If so this is why i stated before when you have a society with a high amount of weapons instictively you have the belief you need more weapons to fight weapons and it then grown on from their. E.g. While you lived in New Zealand there would of been a lower weapon culture thus you would of felt the need to be carrying a weapon around. Does this logic make sense? (not down talking actually asking).
    Thank you. He was hit, but he'd started running as soon as he saw the weapon and it kind of grazed and bounced off his shoulder blade. Still, not a call any mother ever wants informing you your son has been shot and is on his way to the trauma unit. It was after we moved to the US. And no, I didn't own a gun in New Zealand and you're right, it's because I didn't feel like I needed one, even though I did have a gun permit and did go hunting with family on occasion. But I don't live in New Zealand any longer and until the US comes up with a clear and surefire way to get rid of the guns currently on the street, are able to keep them from being smuggled in, and are able to enforce the existing laws to keep them out of the hands of criminals, I'm adopting a self-preservation mantra and I'm absolutely going to continue carrying when I'm riding 3 hours on not very busy roads to visit my grandson.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    For the debate America has two opened boarders compared to Australia's by see. Canada has some, form of gun control atleast registration. Thats a start, America has boarder patrol right? were they can check cars for weapons, how is having to check cars for weapons any different form us having check cargo containers for weapons? In both area's you could theorectially walk them through, you just have to have proceedures in place to check.
    You do know the size of the US, right? You do know the problems with the border, yes? 11 million illegal immigrants, most of whom entered across the Mexican border? They don't go through immigration checkpoints, and neither do the cartels who are bringing in drugs and guns. Criminals are a little funny that way - they just don't want to risk getting caught. Sure, in an ideal world, every inch of that border would be patrolled 24/7 and/or closed up tighter than two giant tight things, but this isn't an ideal world and coyotes and cartels are big business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I enjoy the bait tactic you are doing to attempt to force me to make a slur or an abusive comment, Its pretty cute that one would try that. Sorry you feel that way but could you please reference me to any racial slur I am alleged on posting please? If i recall a few pages back you par took in an argument saying my own opinion was not valid in the forums because of the nationality i descend from. That by its own means could be seen as Racists - however I looked above that and I suggest you would do the same. I would actually find it hard why someone would be offended over a self proclaimed national title. E.g. In Australia we self proclaim our selves as Skips, which you might know as a Kangaroo. Similar New Zealand with Kiwi's which is a flightless bird and no in reference to the fruit or Canadians as mentioned before as Cancucks? I would fail to realize why I would pay out a nationality that is embeded in my own nationalities culture. As Australians we pride ourselves on the Anzacs and them forging our history in time of need. if you look to my signature i posted last night it is in reference to that. ANZAC's stands for Australian New Zealand Army Corp, now why would I pay out such people? Why would it be an offence if someone like KiwiGirl takes pride in Calling herself a Kiwi? You are more then welcome to PM me about the issue if you want to discuss this further?
    I regularly call myself racial slurs ... </sarcasm>

    Is that what this is? Just baiting? Cos I'm clueless on why someone would think it was a slur. The only thing I find irritating is America's habit of calling kiwifruit by a shortened name. I've been known to respond to the question "Where'd you find the kiwi?" (at the grocery store with kiwifruit in our trolley) with "He met me online".
    Thanked by:
  14. #3989  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by NoYankees44 View Post
    Then lets find another way while we also hold on to every other small advantage. Just because you have a knife and your opponent a gun does not mean you throw the knife away.
    We can certainly look for another way. So, in your opinion, how much firepower would be adequate for civilians to maintain their own liberty?

    Sean Connery's advice in The Untouchables was to never bring a knife to a gun fight. Have you seen that movie? I would recommend it if you haven't. In any case, I do understand your point. If I'm going to throw a knife, I wouldn't throw it away. If anything, I would throw it at my opponent in self-defense.
  15. #3990  

    Default Re: Additional Constitutional Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingIsTrue View Post
    It'd be legally and morally wrong to kill them, just as it's morally wrong for them to be there in the first place (though it is legal). As a parent it'd be very difficult to be unsympathetic, at the very least.
    I think you might get a not guilty verdict for the grief-stricken parents accused of murder. However, the Westboro Baptist Church would probably take the parents to civil court for something like wrongful death. They would argue that a legal protest outside a funeral on public land does not justify the death of church members. On the bright side, even if the parents had to pay monetary damages, other people would donate funds to cover the parents. For example, I think Bill O'Reilly helped a parent pay the legal fees to take the Westboro Baptist Church to court.
  16. #3991  

    Default Re: A thread closed before I gave my answer about flintlocks

    Quote Originally Posted by JW4VZW View Post
    Much like she said that it was "ridiculous" that I have guns because of my Second Amendment right. Like I said, that was hypocrisy, not sarcasm.

    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    I am merely calling you on your reasoning. No one goes out and buys guns solely because they have the right to. Either they like the sport, wish to protect themselves or they hunt. If anyone told me in real life they owned a gun because it is their right to, I would laugh in their face and wonder how anyone so simple would be allowed to posses one.

    I am not going to waste my breath while EVERYONE else gets the point I am making, you are too obtuse to recognize it.

    ✌SG3/iPad2
    Sent from my S3
  17. #3992  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Actually Yes we do deport a chunk of our refugees to off centre processing sites
    I applaud you for that actually. Too bad we don’t do that **** here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I enjoy the bait tactic you are doing to attempt to force me to make a slur or an abusive comment,
    What bait tactic? You have, in another post, said “redneck” before. I am not sure how that word is viewed in your country but here in America it is an ethnical slur for someone from the Appalachian Region. I happen to be from that region, thus my offense. After all, you wouldn’t use the “n word” or the “s word” to refer to a black or Hispanic respectfully, would you? I am not trying to bate you at all, just don’t see why it is acceptable for you to use that word. Likewise, I would take offense of you saying “island monkey” and “ringo” because of my British ancestry. That is all I am saying, no offense meant to you or anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Sorry you feel that way but could you please reference me to any racial slur I am alleged on posting please?
    There is this one: Liberal
    But that isn’t the one that I was looking for. I will find it and post it when I get home, if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    If i recall a few pages back you par took in an argument saying my own opinion was not valid in the forums because of the nationality i descend from.
    I vaguely remember what you’re talking about. If I recall, and please correct me if I am wrong, I said something to the effect of don’t tell us how to run our country. If I remember we were talking about gun control in America. If that was offensive, then I do apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    That by its own means could be seen as
    Depending on the verbiage, then it could possibly be, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    however I looked above that and I suggest you would do the same.
    Will do! I apologize, again. It is just that I get offended when people say “redneck” and the like as it is sort of an ethical slur for the geographic region that I am from.
    Off topic, but what I fail to see is why that word is not considered as offensive as other racial slurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    I would fail to realize why I would pay out a nationality that is embeded in my own nationalities culture.
    Point taken, sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    As Australians we pride ourselves on the Anzacs and them forging our history in time of need. if you look to my signature i posted last night it is in reference to that. ANZAC's stands for Australian New Zealand Army Corp, now why would I pay out such people
    I see your point. I actually didn’t see what you’re talking about in your signature. Would you point it out? I am a huge military fanatic, having served six years in the Air Force, so the ANZAC part peaked my interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    You are more then welcome to PM me about the issue if you want to discuss this further?
    Will do! Not about this though, but I am actually interested in learning some about Australia. While my degree is in history, I am ashamed to admit that, because classes were never offered, I don’t know much about the history of that region save for what I look up online.

    posted on my mobile device. please excuse any errors.
  18. #3993  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    455 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    I dont think kiwi is a racial slur. Its like calling us Canadians canucks.

    The fact that america NEEDS guns to defend themselves means there is a bigger issue at hand. Other countries get a long much better without everyone carrying around firearms.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    Other countries get along great until they hate the us for intervening in their business then ask for help after their government turns oppressive.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  19. #3994  

    Default

    N'oublions jamais l'Australie means never forget Australia. Its inscribed on all the classroom whiteboards in Villers-Bretonneux, France. As during the world war their village was taken over by German forces. During the night a heavy out armed Australian (and most likely also new Zealand) brigade assaulted the village in hope to reclaim the French town. They were successful but unfortunately destroyed most of the village and schools in the process. Out of guilt the soldiers fundraised and returned to the village after the war and began rebuilding the village as a way for them to repay the damages they caused in the recapture of the town.

    There is is a couple of thousand graves there which actually look really beautiful with a green field and white crosses in rows but rather tragic.

    Redneck is almost interchangeable for bogan. Basically someone generally from a more blue collar background, who is extremely uneducated in their views and tends to hold a prejudice view. It doesn't involve religion

    - Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux. Prepare for January 26.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  20. #3995  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Other countries get along great until they hate the us for intervening in their business then ask for help after their government turns oppressive.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Is that a reference to Syria because they have openly a lot of fire arms?

    - Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux. Prepare for January 26.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  21. #3996  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Well you have no reason to be offended by the word kiwi now.. Idk what other slurs he's used.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    So now you get to decide what others can be offended by????
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  22. #3997  
    KiwiGrrl's Avatar

    Posts
    54 Posts
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    So now you get to decide what others can be offended by????
    If someone wants to be offended by something that an entire country proudly considers an integral and important part of their cultural identity, more power to him. If he wants to continue to be offended after being told the truth, great ... But he should probably never plan a trip to New Zealand. I fear his delicate sensibilities would never survive it.
    Thanked by 4:
    palandri and Fairclough like this.
  23. #3998  

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    NZ have rob wadell, Eric Murray, Hamish bond and Mahe Drysdale. In my sport they are like gods.



    Couldn't of said it better kiwigirl.

    - Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux. Prepare for January 26.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  24. #3999  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    Other countries get along great until they hate the us for intervening in their business then ask for help after their government turns oppressive.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    That's true.
  25. #4000  
    JW4VZW's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    147 Posts

    Default Re: Why is it that most anti gun people...

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGrrl View Post
    But he should probably never plan a trip to New Zealand. I fear his delicate sensibilities would never survive it.
    I'm not delicate at all. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. If you can read, that is!

Similar Threads

  1. Larva Cartoon - FREE and FUNNY Application
    By liontyping in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:33 AM
  3. POI information and Gallery
    By robjulo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:28 AM

Posting Permissions