Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 21 of 185 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 4617
Like Tree2067Likes
  1. #501  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinadroid View Post
    Many legal firearms owners are that morally bankrupt? This is exactly why a federal registration is necessary in the big, bad real world of the 21st century.
    Passing legislation by a morally bankrupt congress as well

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Darth Spock likes this.
  2. #502  

    Default Re: Possible 28th Amendment to The Constitution

    The last paragraph of section 9 from The Constitution is below:

    "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

    It is my opinion by making themselves exempt from not only Obamacare, and nor Seen Feinsteins Assault weapons ban of 2013 among others they have been setting g themselves up as modern nobility. They write the laws that are supposedly good for us, but that they themselves are too good for.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  3. #503  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    From the great state of Texas.



    - - - Updated - - -

    From the great state of Texas.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiMYIQXQUZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  4. #504  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    455 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Exactly, irresponsible gun ownership is too blame here. The average person couldn't even be trusted to load a pellet gun.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
    unglued94ta likes this.
  5. #505  
    unglued94ta's Avatar

    Posts
    208 Posts
    Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1, 4.0.4, 4.0.4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ^this :thumbup:

    I own guns, I play black ops, and listen to heavy/death metal. None of this means I'm going to go kill anyone.

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forumsay
    Thanked by:
  6. #506  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  7. #507  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Same concept you take those weapons because of a few. You take off the privates if all men because of a few.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Serial Fordicator likes this.
  8. #508  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    Same concept you take those weapons because of a few. You take off the privates if all men because of a few.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Same concept as what? Are you seriously trying to argue that a man and his privates aren't responsible for rape, just like a gun isn't responsible for a murder if it shoots someone? I am officially debating with a 12 year old. I thought you had to be at least 13 to use the internet?
  9. #509  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Same concept as what? Are you seriously trying to argue that a man and his privates aren't responsible for rape, just like a gun isn't responsible for a murder if it shoots someone? I am officially debating with a 12 year old. I thought you had to be at least 13 to use the internet?
    The man is responsible for both not the weapon.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    Serial Fordicator likes this.
  10. #510  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    455 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    What does abortion have to do with the fact that nutty people get ahold of guns legally and go on shooting sprees? The system is broken and it needs to be fixed. You seem to forget how and why this country was founded. The founding fathers raped and killed the Natives and slaves to create this country so OF COURSE they felt the need to include the right to protect yourself...because times were different. The country has evolved.

    I repeat...you guys are blowing this out of proportion. Imagine what it is like to be a female and have rights that actually affect your life and death threatened.


    As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    I forget really? The second amendment was written to kill natives? You really need to go back and study history

    Most founding fathers writings told about how they supported guns to protect yourself from a tyrannical government that they had left. They also knew that the citizens could protect themselves from other countries. After Pearl Harbor, Japan would have invaded if not for its armed citizens.

    They also knew when they signed the declaration of independence, the king would hunt for them like no other for treason. Were Indians killed, of course but that is not the reason they wanted armed citizens. The founding fathers were not perfect, but I doubt there are very few government officials today that would do what they would have done.

    Whatever you've been smoking, please use a different dealer Lol.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Thanked by:
  11. #511  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    I forget really? The second amendment was written to kill natives? You really need to go back and study history

    Most founding fathers writings told about how they supported guns to protect yourself from a tyrannical government that they had left. They also knew that the citizens could protect themselves from other countries. After Pearl Harbor, Japan would have invaded if not for its armed citizens.

    They also knew when they signed the declaration of independence, the king would hunt for them like no other for treason. Were Indians killed, of course but that is not the reason they wanted armed citizens. The founding fathers were not perfect, but I doubt there are very few government officials today that would do what they would have done.

    Whatever you've been smoking, please use a different dealer Lol.

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Indians are from India, I think you mean native Americans. Then founding father's were kind of awful.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  12. #512  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nrm5110 View Post
    The man is responsible for both not the weapon.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Wrong. Weapons are designed to kill and p****es were designed to procreate. Man is born with a ******, man buys a gun. Guns require assembly and knowledge.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Sent from my S3
  13. #513  
    Serial Fordicator's Avatar

    Posts
    455 Posts
    ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    550 rapes and 1100 murders are prevented everyday, just by showing a gun.
    -Bureau of Justice Statistics National Victims Survey

    There are approximately 2 million defense gun uses per year by law abiding citizens.
    -National Institute of Justice

    Does this not affect a woman's right to live?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Darth Spock likes this.
  14. #514  

    Default Re: Possible 28th Amendment to The Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    The last paragraph of section 9 from The Constitution is below:

    "No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

    It is my opinion by making themselves exempt from not only Obamacare, and nor Seen Feinsteins Assault weapons ban of 2013 among others they have been setting g themselves up as modern nobility. They write the laws that are supposedly good for us, but that they themselves are too good for.
    Where are you getting your information from? Heresay? Hannity? Beck??? Read this:

    Section 1312 of the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare) reads as follows:

    (D) MEMBERS OF CONGRESS IN THE EXCHANGE.-

    (i) REQUIREMENT.-Notwithstanding any other provision of law, after the effective date of this subtitle, the only health plans that the Federal Government may make available to Members of Congress and congressional staff with respect to their service as a Member of Congress or congressional staff shall be health plans that are -

    (I) created under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act); or

    (II) offered through an Exchange established under this Act (or an amendment made by this Act).

    (ii) DEFINITIONS.-In this section:

    (I) MEMBER OF CONGRESS.-The term ”Member of Congress” means any member of the House of Representatives or the Senate.

    (II) CONGRESSIONAL STAFF.-The term ”congressional staff” means all full-time and part-time employees employed by the official office of a Member of Congress, whether in Washington, DC or outside of Washington, DC.
  15. #515  
    nrm5110's Avatar

    Posts
    812 Posts
    Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Wrong. Weapons are designed to kill and es were designed to procreate. Man is born with a , man buys a gun. Guns require assembly and knowledge.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    Either way mans . Doesn't make decisions neither does a weapon neither have control only the man on the end of it does. They don't have the ability to judge right from wrong, they can't keep from doing what they are forced to by the psycho.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Darth Spock likes this.
  16. #516  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fordicator View Post
    So now we need to punish the 330 million responsible gun owners for the actions of the few? As a poster previously stated all mass shootings happen in gun free zones. They do it in places no one shoots back. When they have been stopped by an armed citizen, it never made the mainstream media. And the media is mainly who I blame for most of this. They plaster the face and name of the nut for over a week. Can you name one of the mass shooters over the years off the top of your head? Can you name one of the citizens that have stopped a mass murderer off the top of your head?

    Who are you to tell me what I can and can't own? Why is everyone OK with abortion but are angry about the ct killings? And yes a big argument from the left is if you don't want an abortion, don't have one... OK, if you don't want a gun don't buy one.

    Are a mans private parts held responsible for rape? What about forks that made me fat?

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    There are not 330 million gun owners in the USA.

    Not sure if all mass shootings were in gun free zones. I avoid words like ALL and NEVER.

    Kleebold and Harris.

    Can YOU name a citizen that, using a firearm, stopped a mass murder during commission of the crime? I am sure it has probably happened, and if so, it would be a HUGE news story.

    I can certainly tell you you can't own my car or home. And the law backs me up.

    Not everyone is Ok with abortion.

    Not all are angry about CT. Some are devastated.

    "If you don't want an abortion, don't have one" is not an argument, it is common sense.

    A man is held responsible for rape. By default, that includes his private parts.

    It is your statement that the fork made you fat. You are entitled to believe that.



    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
    nolittdroid and Darth Spock like this.
  17. #517  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Nolittdroid, please excuse me for only quoting part of your post but I disagree with something you said.

    "As for this...A mans private parts accountable for rape? Are you KIDDING me right now? Men who rape are sick in the head as well. They should be castrated and sent to prison for life."

    Men who rape are not men. A man provides for, protects and defends that which he cherish's. Someone that rapes steals more from a woman than just her body. He takes what he cannot earn, and what women would easily see that he does not deserve, and could never earn.

    Personally I have been married for over 20 years, my wife and I dated and were engaged for more than 2 years prior to us getting married. She was a virgin on our wedding night. We were 26 when we got married.

    I believe any sub human male that rapes deserves the death penalty. After he has spent 2 years personally experiencing what he stole from his victim on an hourly/continuous cycle.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    nolittdroid likes this.
  18. #518  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Rexxman"Can YOU name a citizen that, using a firearm, stopped a mass murder during commission of the crime? I am sure it has probably happened, and if so, it would be a HUGE news story."



    REPORT: Armed Man Helps Stop Oregon Mall Shooting | Mall Shooter In Oregon | Fox Nation


    Here is a video of the news report.



    There was also an argument at a restaurant in Texas between a man and his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend that spilled over to a theater parking lot where the Hobbitt was holding it's midnight premiere. Although this shooter was stopped by an off duty deputy sheriff who was exercising her right to carry while off duty.

    Actually it was played down in the MSM. I suspect that they do not want the general public to see the advantage to carrying a weapon.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
  19. #519  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    Wrong. Weapons are designed to kill and p****es were designed to procreate. Man is born with a ******, man buys a gun. Guns require assembly and knowledge.

    via AOKP-enhanced-S3
    If a mans "organ" was truly used in the way in which you stated it was designed for which is to procreate there would be no need for abortions.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  20. #520  

    Default Re: Possible 28th Amendment to The Constitution

    Kilofox, thank you for correcting my mistake.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  21. #521  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    If a mans "organ" was truly used in the way in which you stated it was designed for which is to procreate there would be no need for abortions.
    It's a good thing there are other methods to prevent it! But I assume...that is the basic function of the organ...I don't have one lol
    Sent from my S3
  22. #522  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by nolittdroid View Post
    It's a good thing there are other methods to prevent it! But I assume...that is the basic function of the organ...I don't have one lol

    Unless your 7-8 and really enjoy writing your name in the snow
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    nolittdroid and unglued94ta like this.
  23. #523  
    rexxman's Avatar

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    Rexxman"Can YOU name a citizen that, using a firearm, stopped a mass murder during commission of the crime? I am sure it has probably happened, and if so, it would be a HUGE news story."



    REPORT: Armed Man Helps Stop Oregon Mall Shooting | Mall Shooter In Oregon | Fox Nation


    Here is a video of the news report.



    There was also an argument at a restaurant in Texas between a man and his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend that spilled over to a theater parking lot where the Hobbitt was holding it's midnight premiere. Although this shooter was stopped by an off duty deputy sheriff who was exercising her right to carry while off duty.

    Actually it was played down in the MSM. I suspect that they do not want the general public to see the advantage to carrying a weapon.
    Thanks for responding Live2ride.

    Neither incident qualifies to answer that question.

    The Oregon incident is incorrectly titled. Nick Melli might have acted heroically, but he stopped nothing. He did not even squeeze the trigger after drawing his weapon. His reason for not shooting was sound.

    The Texas incident was not an attempt at mass murder. Yes, a firearm was used and discharged, a victim was wounded and thank God there was an armed off-duty police officer to bring it to a safe conclusion.

    I think you are wrong in your suspicion of what they want the general public to see.

    Is MSM a typo? Google pointed me to a chemical substance, or, "Men having sex with men". I don't think you meant either.

    Blue 32gb Galaxy S3
  24. #524  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    In a way it does answer the question about stopping the shooter.

    "After the gunman saw Nick he stopped shooting at innocent people and turned the gun on himself." Had Nick not been there do you think he would have stopped or kept on shooting. I believe at heart these criminals are all cowards and almost every one of them have proven it by taking their own lives before they could be captured.

    MSM is Main Stream Media.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
  25. #525  

    Default Re: What do you think the best course of action is against mass shootings in schools?

    Originally Posted by nolittdroid
    It's a good thing there are other methods to prevent it! But I assume...that is the basic function of the organ...I don't have one lol

    Guns are made to be defensive or sporting weapons, when a person uses something in a way other than it's intended use. That person becomes responsible for that action.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

    "You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    Darth Spock likes this.
Page 21 of 185 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Larva Cartoon - FREE and FUNNY Application
    By liontyping in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:33 AM
  3. POI information and Gallery
    By robjulo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 05:28 AM

Posting Permissions