Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 20212223
Like Tree504Likes

Default Re: Women of Android Central

I am a mobile enthusiast and can't help but love my phone and I even name them! And don't get me started on Pokémon, video games, and Star Wars... And Spider-Man... 😍

Posted via the Android Central App
    Gbsa likes this.

Hi all, I haven't notice this thread before now.. but really cool to see.. I am in retail been for 10 years.. Currently I work for T-Mobile "6 years" before that I worked for AT&T.. I would say that I am techie but I don't like to have the latest and greatest tech.. I like to see how long tech gadgets last, hence why I am still using and loving my HTC One M8.. I have a 2 year old PC still running Windows 8.1 and recently just purchased a iPad mini 4 "upgraded from a iPad mini first gen that I had for 3 years" needed to upgrade for school... I am currently working towards my B.A.S in Information Technology at Tulane University.. but enough about me 😄 great to read some cool women loving tech.. Cheers!
    Gbsa likes this.

#refusingtoletthreaddie.. What's up ladies!! 👋👋

I'm a fairly new lady of AC here with me joining just a few months ago and happen to see this thread today.

I wouldn't exactly call myself a geek or techie but don't mind if I'm described as one haaaaa ??

I have a Samsung S6 Edge+ and waiting on the new Note 7 next month !!

A pleasure meeting everyone here
    almath likes this.

Welcome! If you do end up getting the note 7 you'll have to tell us what you think of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gbsa View Post
    Welcome! If you do end up getting the note 7 you'll have to tell us what you think of it
    But of course !!!

It's gonna be a very long 4 weeks until the announcement and then the release ........ I know , I know take deep , deep breaths haaaa !!!
    Gbsa likes this.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 20212223