- 948 Posts
Going too far?I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.
- 09-25-2013, 10:05 AM #2
- 1,595 Posts
Re: Going too far?
It could be a way of the school protecting their image, I know over here if you are anywhere with a school's piece of uniform on they can suspend you for doing something thoughtless. Basically as they are liable for the student when they put a foot out their door to school and till they enter their home again. To be honest more information would probably be needed.» Tom Fairclough «
» Courage is Contagious «
» Create the change - Make the difference - Save our future «
- 09-26-2013, 03:05 PM #3
- 323 Posts
- By azurumi in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:33 PM
- By petrosil in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 19Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:53 AM
- By chloeshotmom in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2013, 05:54 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 22Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:56 PM
- By Rimaor in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:56 AM