Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Obama's world is caving in around him.

It looks like Obama's own party is trying the CYA program for their own good. His Obamacare lie has caught up with him, and even the great Democrat Bill Clinton is calling him out. One problem is that the insurance policies that have been cancelled will not be reinstated by those companies. Several Democratic representatives have given him a Friday deadline to come up with a fix, or they are going to back the Republicans. All of those senators that are up for re-election can't be tied in with this fiasco, and are trying to save face as we speak.
    What's he gonna do now? He's up the proverbial creek without a paddle, and his crew is jumping ship!
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
    Thanked by:
    Technosticrati and ffejjj like this.

Default Re: Obama's world is caving in around him.

Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    It looks like Obama's own party is trying the CYA program for their own good. His Obamacare lie has caught up with him, and even the great Democrat Bill Clinton is calling him out. One problem is that the insurance policies that have been cancelled will not be reinstated by those companies. Several Democratic representatives have given him a Friday deadline to come up with a fix, or they are going to back the Republicans. All of those senators that are up for re-election can't be tied in with this fiasco, and are trying to save face as we speak.
    What's he gonna do now? He's up the proverbial creek without a paddle, and his crew is jumping ship!
    So much hate...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Much as I don't like his policies, he will find a way. Pretty much any time it looks like a politician is cornered like this, they find a way to squeak through.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    So much hate...

You are correct. I hate lying.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.
    Technosticrati and mrsmumbles like this.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

If you live in the USA. It's your place too. So what are you doing to make a difference

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Huh?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

,,,,and even the great Democrat Bill Clinton is calling him out....
    ....Asked later Tuesday if Obama agrees with Clinton, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney pointed to Obama’s NBC interview last week.

“Well, I think as you saw the president say in an interview with NBC last week, the answer is yes, the president has tasked his team with looking at a range of options, as he said, to make sure that nobody is put in a position where their plans have been canceled and they can’t afford a better plan even though they’d like to have a better plan,” Carney told reporters at the White House.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    So much hate...

The hate for Bush is better?

Signatures, shmignatures...

Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    The hate for Bush is better?

Signatures, shmignatures...
    I dont think so no.

msndrstood likes this.

I voted for Obama. I even like the idea of Obamacare. But once you get into the details of Obamacare and pull back the curtain for what it really is you see that there's a lot of lies in this law. It does more harm than good.
    Thanked by 5:
    cdmjlt369 and mrsmumbles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by phonejunky View Post
    I voted for Obama. I even like the idea of Obamacare. But once you get into the details of Obamacare and pull back the curtain for what it really is you see that there's a lot of lies in this law. It does more harm than good.
    Could you expand on the lies and why it does more harm than good?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

The fact remains that the man lied to the American people. It can't be spun any other way. When his political and policy advisors met about this "promise", and decided to keep telling a lie, then it is on the President. He has absolutely no leadership ability, and cannot make an executive decision on anything.

The fact remains that the man lied to the American people. It can't be spun any other way. When his political and policy advisors met about this "promise", and decided to keep telling a lie, then it is on the President. He has absolutely no leadership ability, and cannot make an executive decision on anything.
    If what you're saying is true, then why isn't he getting impeached?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    If what you're saying is true, then why isn't he getting impeached?
    I really don't know, because Bill Clinton was impeached for a whole lot less.

I really don't know, because Bill Clinton was impeached for a whole lot less.
    lets face it Bill Clinton impeachment was a joke and an embarrassment. How many millions did the GOP waste on that one. It was stupid. Bush did a lot worse than Clinton did and he was never impeach. Sorry impeachment is not meant for the I do not like the guy crap.
    Until proven otherwise the so called "Google Update Alliances" is dead and was just empty promises and words. One has to look no father than the pathetic and slow update process of ICS on all the manufactures and carriers. We should all be asking the question about updates and the so called Update Alliances ever chance we get.
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

Obama's world is caving in around him.-trainwreck.jpg
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Timelessblur View Post
    lets face it Bill Clinton impeachment was a joke and an embarrassment. How many millions did the GOP waste on that one. It was stupid. Bush did a lot worse than Clinton did and he was never impeach. Sorry impeachment is not meant for the I do not like the guy crap.
    Bush didn't intentionally lie to people, and had the approval and encouragement of Democrats. Clinton outright lied, as Obama is now.

18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jaj324 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trainwreck.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	91625
    Lol!

AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Bush didn't intentionally lie to people, and had the approval and encouragement of Democrats. Clinton outright lied, as Obama is now.

WMD in Iraq.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Thanked by 3:
    Banned

I'm just saying. Obama has absolutely no experience in anything. He doesn't know how the military works, how expensive health care is or how the economic policies work. He has no experience in anything and he's trying to pass all these bills and such? Just because he said sorry for the health care act does nothing for us. They're just words, it won't fix our economy or get me a job. This pic sums it up about Obama
    And android central won't let me post photos...
    Sent from my HTC Xperia S4
    Last edited by alexlam24; 11-13-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Banned

Better to have blow jobs than no jobs

AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,914 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by alexlam24 View Post
    I'm just saying. Obama has absolutely no experience in anything. He doesn't know how the military works, how expensive health care is or how the economic policies work. He has no experience in anything and he's trying to pass all these bills and such?

What President in our history has had experience with everything that he would possibly have to deal with while in office? I would consider is degree to be relevant to the position.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    What President in our history has had experience with everything that he would possibly have to deal with while in office? I would consider is degree to be relevant to the position.
    Gee I don't know. Bush was in the air force before. Clinton was governor before. Obama had what type of government position? Oh yea nothing...

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

hahaha,

Bush didn't intentionally lie.

hahaha

Stop, you're killing me!

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    Thanked by:
    gamefreak715 and TXGTOU like this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    WMD in Iraq.
    He AND Democrats had Intel info to state WMD.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast